General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobs, i like to be on the receiving end of the...um...toy :blush: my ex always wore it, she didn't like to be on the other end. that was a-ok with me! I tried it once...not into it. however, i often was the one to do things like take us out to eat and pay for other outtings. :shrug:

also, that was very sweet up SO to do those nice things for you. hope he's feeling better. sounds like he's making strides to get back to a state of normalcy, and that's always good!

I think maybe there will be sexing tonight? not sure. time will tell. depends on how much pain I'm in. I think we're covered, regardless. This ovulation pain is pretty damn painful though (always is, hence how I "knew" it hadn't happened yet) and :sex: aggravates it...so...we'll see. either way, I'm officially in the 2ww! yippie!!!

OMG BRE!!! congratulations! That is a nice line. How many dpo are you? have you told SO yet? Wishing you a healthy and uneventful 9 months!

J, guess we're cycle buddies now :thumpup: methinks CB isn't far behind us...

whoops, left the window open too long and now all the responses are popping up lol

Mrs, hope you're feeling OK :hugs: did surgery go alright?

No surgery for me. At least not yet. They didn't have any openings until next Thursday which I didn't want to wait and I'll be out of town for work all next week. I did the pills but idk how well they worked. I haven't been bleeding a lot and really no clots. Based on what doc said it should have been a lot more. Won't know until follow up in a week. Then doc will say if enough lining came out of I have to have the surgery anyway. Overall I think I'm doing ok. The first day sucked, yesterday hubs and I actually left the house and kinda had a date night. And today hasn't been great. I've been in a lot of pain and I think it's hitting hubs hard what actually happened. I woke up early and went to the living room. He came out and got me to come back and cuddle with him while he slept because he couldn't fall back asleep. (He works nights and sleeps in late).

Also, so glad you decided to do something for yourself and meet donor j.

And yay for ovulating gigs.

:hugs: maybe the bleeding you already had was enough, so there wasn't much for the pills to "force out", if that makes sense...? Sorry hubs is having a tough time. You've totally warmed my heart with your cuddle story though <3 how sweet of him. Love when men show affection <3

and I second your notion, haha. Very glad J was able to not waste a cycle :thumbup:

Well looks like I might've celebrated too soon. I started having some bleeding a while ago. Less than 5 hrs after my bfp. Really hoping it stops. Just my luck.

Aww Breeaa:hugs:
I hope it's just breakthru bleed due to :witch: getting near your house thinking the hcg light wasn't bright enough to deter her haggard ass!:growlmad:
I'm sending some witch-away to you!

Gigs-- now you got me imagining being on the "receiving" end:-k
DAMN you!!!
Great you just turned me into a switch hitter lol
Ok let me revise my "if I were in a girl girl scenario..."
If I have that good lookin Trans-boy toy looking one, I'm receiving- ooh la la!
I'm not into lesbi thing tho as far as girl girl scenes, so hard to picture being with one more fem than me :shock:
I do like to dress up and heels etc , but jeans and T or Tank day to day...
Hmmm...Oh alright:roll: I guess if I HAD to be with a femme I would def be the wearer, but torn on long hair or a pixie cut type like Dobs said...

This MUST be the best thread on the site :rofl:
Everything from fishtanks, to pickles, to Lesbo combo choices...oh and FOOD:munch:

Hahaa ohhhh theres some fruitfulness chats going on Lol.. Strap ons, givers & pickles ;)

Just come back from my friends, Riley has a temp.. Hoping its not gonna be a loooooong night as pooped!!

Me, no humpings this eve but will get some more in again tomo hopefully :) i get ov pains my whole fertile window for like 5/6 days & ouchy! Gigs i am having good vibes for you this cycle hehe!

Breeea congrats my lovely & fingers crossed its random breakthru bleedin!

Lotsa hugs MrsG, lotsa love & cuddles will get you through this tough patch :hugs:

This strap on conversation is giving me impure thoughts :blush:

Bre, really hope it's just normal early pregnancy spotting, which is entirely possible and likely!

Cb, you have plenty of time to get out humping! How long until you should o?

Oh MrsG forgot to say That is hugely adorable and sweet that he came out to get you because he couldn't sleep without you :cloud9: Ship me some of that will ya? I need to inject a massive dose of sweetness into my Ex :rofl:

Gigs- I know right?? Raunchy dirty girls we are here with all our very impure thoughts hehe.
I've never in my life thot of wearing or receiving, but it does nix the impotence factor, since I am into older men hmmm :haha:

Lol!

Ok gotta ask...just how much older are we talking?

Unrelated, but i want this necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/243579708/mother-and-twin-bear-necklace-mom-and?ref=shop_home_active_2

Would it be weird to get a necklace with two cubs, which would obviously represent kids, when i haven't even conceived the second one yet?

Feeling decent about this month. Looked back at last month and we only dtd twice (once two days before o, and once the day of). Hubs was sick most of my fertile window,then i think i got sick? Can't remember. This time we've had sex 8 times in the past 12 days :haha: so i feel like i'm definitely going to conceive....it's the implantation part that's going to be tricky...

Actually now i'm feel insecure about our lack of sex on the one day i actually had ewcm :/

Gigs is a :bunny::haha:
Geez I think 8/12 is pretty damn great LOL
If I had live in penis and was ttc, he'd get got twice a day just before O LOL

Oh and age well, I am 42 now so 8-10 yrs older is in the same range as when I was 21-35 and dated 10-14 yrs older lol. I like mature men that KNOW who they are and are past the clubbing, trophy chick stage.
Harder now that I am 42, as too much older and they are past the stage of wanting young kids:nope:
Also some revert BACK to trying to be young again:roll:
I like men with the touch of grey or salt pepper Clooney type aged look:winkwink:
Plus when I was 35 a 50 yr old would appreciate having a young chick hehe
now...well If I was done with babies I would still be more attracted to 10-15 yrs older. But I still want a baby:thumbup:

But TRUSSST me there are many many men in their 40's with iffy erections...fade in and out, or take a while to get there orrrr not totally hard ugh...too much work, but I am NOT at all into cougarism

Gigs my ov day lately is cd16, on cd13 today, no humps this morning but will later & up until cd15 im gonna try... Why will the implant part be the most difficult you say?? .. Hopefully nt & you get that dbl line woop!!!

Ooh i do like older men aswell & quite like the George Clooney look also, has anyone see that programme called Fast & Loud? Its a car mechanic who buys vehicles, does them up & sells them? The blokes name is Rich Rawlings i think.. OMG!! Hes on my list hahaaaa!!! I def wouldnt say no ;)

aww gigs that polar bear necklace is really cute.. Def worth a purchase when no2 is on the way :) ive seen Pandora charms i want to buy when im pg again aswell, meaningful items i love that

Mmmm Clooney.....mmmmhmmmm he is kind of the gold standard of older men haha

Oh about implanting, i guess that seems to be the hardest part for eggs, right? I mean with all the sexin', i just can't imagine we didn't get "enough" spermies up there...but maybe they still had trouble, who knows. I'm just guessing since it's all i can do haha

Love the pendora necklaces, however i can't rationalize the price :/ seen a bunch of cute knock offs though! Haha

Just looked up rich rawling since i hadn't seen the show....not my tatse, but hey, i don't judge lol

Morning Lovelies:coffee:
I like that bear charm too Gig:thumbup:

I am a wee miffed that FF gave me DOTTED O line ...a full day EARLIER than I wanted:growlmad: If that were the case, that eggy would disintegrate by the time I got the donor juice in..sigh
I know FF tends to put O the day after any +opk.. pffft.
Anyhoo...I'll deal with that later. Heading to a playdate with kiddos at the park soon.

And oh Claire...Rich Rawlings has the BAD boy Clooney Rocker look, tats and all:shock:! Yum!
RichRawlings.jpg

RichRawlings2.jpg

Looks like a mc for me. Bleeding is picking up slowly. Last night I almost passed out on the toilet while going to the bathroom so I'm going to call the dr. Cramps are still mild. Took a dollar tree test and it was faint so that tells me my levels are at least high enough for that to pick them up. This sucks! If I had waited 1 more day I wouldn't be feeling this depressed. I probably would've thought it was AF. Well except for the feeling faint, that's not normal for me. :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->