General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I'm sorry Bre call your doc if you're feeling faint. When mine started they said if I feel faint or dizzy at all to call back immediately and not to wait for my doctors appointment.

Today I have to fly to Denver for work and I'm dreading it. I'm bleeding more today than I have been, I hate flying, and I don't want to be alone. I was alone yesterday for a little but and it was really bad.

I just needed to complain.

:hugs: so sorry you have to deal with it alone mrs :( and you aren't complaining, just voicing how you feel! Either way, feel free to let it out here!

Bre, sorry to you too :( testing early does come with the risk of being disappointed,been there too. Definitely sucks to get excited and then let down....yet i'll probably still test early :dohh: let us know what your doctor says. The dizziness is concerning...

PL, you'll need to go back about 3 pages and read...pickle man has been officially jarred, put back on the shelf until further notice. (Prick!)

I haven't o'd yet, but hopefully will today! Cd20 for f's sake, today BETTER be the day! Got a positive opk yesterday so i'm hopeful :D

How are your birds? We got 12 eggs day before yesterday--new record! We also got another double yolker (ouch!)

Well, My birds have been on strike for a week, or so I thought. I found a hidden nest of 13 eggs on the weekend!! Stupid birds...

Pacific- ummm yea...What Gigs said ...Pickle has been Jarred and shelved...Like in the back shelf in the corner of a dusty rack in a grandma cupboard :rofl:
He turned way too sour :haha:

Did meet the donor late in the game tho so :shrug:
Off to get my lil man in a bit Yay!

Gigs- Your explanation makes sense. Seems gay men have more etched roles,,,tops,,,bottoms,,, Twinks and Bears lmao

Ok let me go chart something....I got a temp rise :happydance:

Oh no.. sorry J. So much for having a regular pogo stick to jump on. Go see Mr. Donor :winkwink:

Looks like a mc for me. Bleeding is picking up slowly. Last night I almost passed out on the toilet while going to the bathroom so I'm going to call the dr. Cramps are still mild. Took a dollar tree test and it was faint so that tells me my levels are at least high enough for that to pick them up. This sucks! If I had waited 1 more day I wouldn't be feeling this depressed. I probably would've thought it was AF. Well except for the feeling faint, that's not normal for me. :cry::cry::cry:
So sorry Brea, hope it's just a bleed and no more!! FX:cry:

Today I have to fly to Denver for work and I'm dreading it. I'm bleeding more today than I have been, I hate flying, and I don't want to be alone. I was alone yesterday for a little but and it was really bad.

I just needed to complain.

It's ok, this is a good place to vent! :hugs:

As for me: my uterus/left side has been grouchy all morning.. early o maybe? IDK, We bd'd yesterday morning and hopefully again tonight :blush:

more later

Evenin lady birds ;)

J isnt just Rich Rawlings just HOT!! I looooove tattoos on men, he has this attitude but something sexy about him on the show COR! Hahaaa!! I have 1 tattoo & thinking about a second from inside my hip right up curve around me back rib cahe area to shoulder tip, it will make me cry but i love them haha!

Oh no Breea im so sorry hun, has the Dr seen you? Hugs lovely :hugs:

Well, my opk was negative today but last cycle on cd13 it was aswell, def on the cards soon though i reckon hehe! Has your cm changed yet Gigs?

Haven't checked cm yet, but i definitely o'ed yesterday :thumbup:

LOVE tats, but hate getting them....even though I am fairly "tatted up" :blush:

Excellent! Officially tww for you girly woop!

I squealed like a pig :rofl: for my lil hip/side tattoo, only took 10mins but omg the pain haha! How many do you have then ?

Have I mentioned I hate flying? Well I HATE flying. And apparently I have it even more when I fly alone. I'm here waiting to board wondering if I can rent a car and make it all the way to Denver overnight....

Ah MrsG.. How many hours drive is Denver from where you are now? Will your company pay the Hire car? Are you ok to be travelling.. :hugs:

Way too many hours Claire. So I just got on the flight. the doc doesn't like that I'm traveling but there wasn't anything I could do about it. It's for work and has been planned for months. But I plan to test while I'm there. And the flight is only a few hours so it shouldn't be too bad.

Have a safe trip Mrs G.! You'll do fine :)

As for cm: it has increased noticeably in the last 24 hours. Hmmmm

I'm nervous for you. Please write when you land!

Excellent! Officially tww for you girly woop!

I squealed like a pig :rofl: for my lil hip/side tattoo, only took 10mins but omg the pain haha! How many do you have then ?

I have 2 large and 2 small tattoos on my lower left leg, a very small symbol on my left wrist, small script on both my arms near the inside of my elbow, a smallish ivy tattoo on my lower back and the same ivy design runs the length of my spine. I also have a teeny tiny libra symbol on my boob I did myself when I was 16, but it doesn't really count haha

ooh pacific, is it increased watery cm?? Mines just started feeling thin & watery yay! No bd tonight now, i have a loud snoring pig on the sofa & soooo unimpressed lol!!

Have a safe flight MrsG.. Im a worrier X

Wow lotsa ink then Gigs! Your Ivy one up your spine sounds awesome! Bet its fab!

Def. increased, but honestly think still kind of early for o.. hmm... Why oh why did I only buy 3 opk sticks?

CB, when are you due to o?

BreeaaI am so so sorry sweetie:sad1: I've had 3 in a row of these since July...That's why this time I think I am not even gonna bother $tests until I'm at least a day late. It is rough to see no lines for a year, but even worse to see a line start then fade:hugs:

MrsG I am really sorry you have to travel at this time...I hope things let up for you!:hug: And you aren't complaining, just sharing your feelings, which I am glad we can all do here without judgment. Sorry for your travel hassles lol Hope you make it all safe n sound and unstressed!

ClaireYou sexy minx! I have a coupole tats, but from what I hear, side areas HURT!:shock:
I have wrists, hip, belly, and back of neck, but lower Back :shock/;:shock: OMG painful, as it went right over spine, and I had NO fat then!!!!
I still would like a nice hindi Henna type design right up my spine....:blush: Best invest in some liquor beforehand :rofl:

AFM I am a glutton for punishment:roll:
Spent the WHOLE afternoon on playdate with kiddies Mine and My ex from 2007 who is still my best friend- park, lunch, then another play area.
All I could do was stare at him. Didn't help a man at the play area told me "You two have Beautiful children!":roll:
I just was dreaming of what it would have been like had it worked between us...So bummed out!
I wouldn't have stayed in relationship as he was very much a flirty cheater then, but now he is "middle aged" and very much a domestic hubby:growlmad:
I just keep thinking WHY the hell couldn't yoou do this a year sooner??? We sould have been together 8 yrs now.
I do still value that we ARE best friends still- and for those that do not know, he his the "standby" hook-up guy in my life. He and his wife have a VERY odd relationship- stay apart frequently and she knows he goes out to eat/dance etc with me???
Kind of a weird open relationship, but she is VERY uninterested in sex, and surely can't be ignorant. She is very sweet but ENCOURAGES me to go places with him alone, into their bedroom when she isn't there etc???:shock:
Very weird, it's almost like she encourages him to "hang out" with me on overnight fishing trips etc...NO IDEA wth it's about. I do know some ppl get off on that, but :shrug:??
I won't lie and say we haven't hooked up here and there the last 7 yrs when I have been single- as I DO NOT cheat when dating someone.
:blush: and being totally honest, we met the night I got donor goods :blush: so secretly wishing I could be preggo by him instead, but he is a PULL out control master:thumbup: We are CRAZY sexual compatible, and in 90%b other things.
I def would NEVER EVER EVER say anything even if it happened, so not to break up their marriage...tho it is a VERY weird one...sigh
Anyhow...We shall see if I even get a BFP, then I can stress that point.
But it was a nice day overall- with DS running to him, and his girls running to me lol.
His wifey knew we were out, and told him to take me to lunch with DS???WTF
She is def a diff species than I am- no sharing for me hehe
I did ask him long ago to be my donor, and he agreed so long as not a Boy:huh: because he has 3 girls ( 5 girls if you include the 2 step kiddos) - so he really wants a boy....OK slinking off to the WTH were you thinking corner...

J, sounds like your ex isn't out of the question to spill the goodies for you!
I could not share my husband nor do the open relationship part. I'd be far too jealous. LOL But honestly, I think you could get the ex to agree to help you with your dreams if donor doesn't work out. Your ex sounds good! But your ex and his wife have an odd relationship, but if it works for them, good for them!! Men are a weird species...:)

Here is an odd story (odd couple!) that happened in my area not long ago: Husband and wife were trying and trying to have a kid. Eventually husband cheated on wife. The young woman got pregnant. Husband confessed to wife what he did. Wife said that's ok. Husband and wife decided to go after the baby for full custody etc since it was his child.
I don't know how the story ended... but scary from a mother perspective regardless the outcome!!

Not meaning to be negative, I really just thought it was an interesting share since we are talking about odd couples... Sorry, my mind wandered.

PL, that's crazy! I wonder what happened. A lot of times the kid isn't taken away from the mother though....i'd wager the mom won that battle.

J, such an odd circumstance but doesn't seem like you're crossing any boundaries imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->