General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:nope: He's out of town working, no can do.
I had watery ( minimal stretch)cm, very high, soft and def open cervix on cd25-27,with full ferning, and +opk 2 days prior
donation :spermy: cd27, and cervix was def more firm cd28 to very firm today.
It's not at all wide open now, just a bit, and cm very white cream-lotion.
I thought I was totally out this cycle, so I am just happy to have a foot in the door...Hopefully the :witch: doesn't slam the door on it!:argh::haha:

On diff note mom is being a wicked nasty B today. It's the day before her friggin 75th bday, and I want to give her a bag of lemons!
She stood in the aisle of walmart ranting - get a job! That cooking business of yours is a joke...I have busted ASS the last couple years to make this biz, and it is not MY fault my ex hub ran off with alllll the $$ in the bank acct causing my biz to go from fast lane to parking.
Errrrr she is a nasty nasty woman...THIS is exactly why I strive to be 100% diff with my children than she was with me.:growlmad:

OMG someone shared this on my FB...all things for a reason I say, and this song is PERFECT for my mom b(#$ing all day!!!
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3O1_3zBUKM8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still confused as to how you ended up living with her :haha: sorry you're stuck! Is she going to be intrusive when it comes to raising your bub?

All i can say about post O cm and cp...don't give much attention to it. I've found them to be quite unreliable, and they change throughout the day so it's super confusing...imo.

How long is Mr D out of town for?

As for your mom, i think that's just what some mom's do.. :hugs:
You know what my mom said when I told her my happy news that we are coming back to be closer to her for family, etc. Her first response: "Well, what about your career? Focus on your job first, don't rush anything". I snapped at her and set her straight with what I wanted to hear. She became a SAHM 27 years ago it's not like she never went for a big career.

Ugh...I just hate that she is SOOO nasty, even bitchy to my son when he tries to tell her things Like in the store today, and when I check her on it Ppl look at me like :shock: What a terrible daughter.
F that:growlmad: I do NOT believe just because someone is a blood relative even your mom that they have the right to talk down to you, berate you and be nasty.

Gigs- I ended up living with her because my dad died in 2010, and she was living alone until 2012. She BEGGED me to get a house with her once she knew I was divorcing in 2012. I was like HELL to the NO:huh: we don't have the same views on ANYthing, and she is a "fake" Catholic which I despise...lecturing others on HOW they are supposed to live but doing NONE of it herself:roll:
Anyhoo I was looking for a new home post divorce, and she started the whole guilt trip ":jo: In my country we don't leave our older family in nursing homes or alone...In my country we take care of our elderly..."
She is from Portugal, and I was like ummm didn't you leave your mother in Portugal like 1972???
But she SWORE she would let me date, have a life, not interfere, and would pay for everything until I got my biz restarted. :roll:
Well about 6 months later she started the "This is MY house...You aren't paying the bills..bla bla."
Damn straight! I am putting all my $ into restarting my biz and my 5 y/o.
His dad has been a ROYAL ASS the last year...spent over 15k legal fees, and so biz still part time. Not to mention he has paid NO child support since May- which is why I filed last week to have his check garnished instead of waiting for him to pay.

I also show dogs, and that is just starting back now...she doesn't understand that as a biz....
My dog gets $1200/stud. She is like he's just a dog:dog:- get rid of him so we don't pay $60/month for dog food???? Ummm let me see... Last I was in a classroom, $1200-4800/mo - $60 meant he makes us money??:growlmad:

She is just a very opinionated women from the 50's who does NOT practice what she preaches. Trust me as SOON as I have a down pay saved for another house , I am OUT:plane: Because she lied about helping me restart my biz and having my own life...and fam or not, I do NOT do liars.
I will go back to the fire dept if need be.

J, your mom sounds like a piece of work. Maybe she needs a more or less big reminder of her promises from 2012.
You do have a lot more patience then I do.. geez, I would have snapped and moved out years ago.
Have you been able to start saving up that down payment?

Pacific- I did then flipped it back into my biz...I do have a tax return that will give some nice profit...working on that NOW.

Just gonna have to put biz on low gear again so I can have enuff to get away from her:shrug:
But once I do she will bad mouth me to the family as having abandoned her ...no win
On a diff note OMG
Just made a new batch of hot sauce for an order and EEK!:devil::muaha:

Dude...sue ex's booty for legal fees and emotional distress!

Also, do you have a website for your stuff, namely the hot sauce?

It occurs to me that i never told y'all how i plan to tell hubs if i ever get preggers...i am going to set up a camera in the duck house and tell hubs i'm going out to collect eggs and make a video or whatever...then i'll come get him and tell him he has to see this weird egg and how it's laid in the nest. Camera will be rolling...when he comes in, there will be an egg in one of the nesting boxes that i've written on, something along the lines of "we're incubating an egg of our own--congratulations, you're going to be a daddy again!" Then as long as he doesn't say anything inappropriate lol, i'll use that video to announce to the gen pop when ready.

You can't please everyone all the time... I'll be the first to admit that mom and I get along so much better since I moved 1000 miles away.

Gigs, that is an awesome idea!! Very cute and original!!

I'm ready to come home. I just found out hubs didn't sleep much because he was grieving our little slug. It pretty much broke my heart and I feel like it hasn't hit me yet.

People grieve in different ways. It's ok if you aren't totally shaken up. It might happen later, it might not. I hope this doesn't sound weird but I think it's very sweet that hubs is upset; speaks a lot about him. You definitely have a keeper there <3 how long until you go back home?

Not too,terrible long now, just have 2 more nights. I hope it goes by quickly. Did you find anything entertaining to do there? How's your faintness?

Gigs SOOO frickin cute and appropriate with your ducky biz
I know you wantd to incorporate the layers! I thot you were gonna sayThere would be a digi in the nest hehe
I like the egg idea better tho as it requires him to read more than a single word and then react.

MrsG So sorry sweets, but I agree with Gig, very sweet he is missing you and the "slug" lol...sorry the name tickles me. It does say ALOT about his devotion to you!:hugs:

Pacific Amen Sista...I gave up trying to pls her a LONG time ago, as she is one of those ppl that no matter how much you do- she wants to say something negative...she ticks me off with that crap, as I try to make the most of every situation.

AFM just back from a few hours with the best friend ex and his wife. He gets lots of free pastries every week, and always gets some for us. Also he and I are figuring a better way to rig my bike for the dog's exercise. I have a device called "The Springer" but it is very old and I am replacing old worn out bits with all metal as I have a mastiff puling on it:roll:
He always jokes that I am one of the guys :haha: I am always right in there with him and the fellas McGuyvering things, building pens for chickens, working on cars, up in the tree 30 ft with a chainsaw etc:shrug:
I think that is one of the reasons we are best friends after the break- he was the ONLY guy I could do stuff like that with who truly appreciates my input and treats me equal- also he is the only one that was not a horndog :rofl:
It's nice to bend over sweat and work on things and not be constantly groped...
Not that the occasional "comment" isn't made but it is very rare, and usually off like when you are super sweaty stinky and he will say - Ooh this is like Caveman days rawr!- we both laugh and it is not taken seriously.
On the mom note, get this- she does this every year:roll:
She likes a store here that sells "touristy 90 yr old woman" type patterns. I NEVER shop there...My bday was 11-1, hers is 11-11...guess where she gets me a gift card for:huh:
Yup...the store she likes. Even tho she has been a total wench, I stopped and used MY bday giftcard to get her a few blouses. Well I had them giftwrap it, and left it in the car under the rear seat.
I came in with only the pastries my friend gave me, and acted like nothing.
She just went to her room and closed the door pissed off:rofl:
I am tickled, as I am sure I got her nothing, but also bcuz she has been major bitchy today! I'll sneak it in later. On a side note since she considers my cooking biz NOT a real biz....NO CAKE FOR HER!

2am here- and other than CB I'm prob the only one up :haha:
Fell asleep early and had to get up to get dog out etc....very crampy so I think it's more likely I am 5dpo. Decided to make some late night/early morning eggs n sausage- older son ended up in the kitchen for a bagel lol So I made him some eggs with cheese as well. Funny thing is we ended up talking about you Pacific n Gigs- duck eggs!
:blush: Well you can't get them here in reg stores, but I was finishing the last of the old egg carton and MAN those "jumbo" eggs were frickin HUGE:shock:
I honestly have bought jumbos a zillion times and never ever had them be that big- poor lil chicken butts that laid those!
I usually just get XL eggs as the jumbos never seem much bigger for the price, and if I open the cartons and the XL aren't much bigger than the Lg I get those...seems size is not all that reliable in the stores:roll:
OK off to eat and I HOPE I can get back to :sleep:
DS has been out couple hours

Morning! Hope you got some sleep, J. And what a move pulled by your mom! I'm sure she was thinking all along you'd use that gift card on her. How shitty! Hope there was something there you liked for yourself :/

I must be hungry because now you've got me craving bagels and eggs and sausage. I'm just drinking a smoothie...it's not doing the job today.

Sounds like you'd be a useful lady to have around. Hope your time with ex was enjoyable!

J, I hung up on my mom yesterday. I call her every day on my way home from work, it's 20 minutes and I get her to hang up as I approach our gate. (that's usually the time when she remembers something important after 18 minutes of "Oh nothing new here"). I have come to a point where I can't tell her anything without her saying "Oh, but you can't....." or "But keep in mind.." or "But don't tell...." So yesterday I snapped and gave her a minute long rant of "Do I look stupid to you". THen I heard dad mumble something in the background (which he does if something I say displeases him) and then mom's comment a bit closer but quiet "Oh, that's why I put the phone down" so I just said "Well, if no one is listening I might as well hang up!" and click
I can't say much anymore without her saying something of what I can and can't do. They have such a tight idea of how things should happen for me and my husband...
Ugh
I love how you gave your gift back to your mom!! ROFL!!

Mrs: 2 more night, you can do it! Or can you get on an early flight Thursday night?

Pacific :thumbup: It irked me she gave me a giftcard to a place she very well knows I do NOT shop, but plus side was it cost me no $ for her gifts.
They do free giftwrap too, so I had my lil boy take her the gift first thing this morning, and she came out all teary eyed. Now she wants to go out to eat later, but knows very well she will have to pay:huh: sooo weird, but whatevs
Pacific I think that is so funny- it;s like they think we get pure stupid once older:roll:
I am gonna make one of my Portuguese cakes for her in a bit...you know...the ones that go with my FAKE business that everyone buys?:haha:
She keeps eyeing all the ingreds I left on the counter.
Gigs- got a decent amt of sleep, but no more Ambien next few days- no bueno:sad1:

I have had alot of creamy cm today- annoying to keep going to bathrm to wipe ugh, but hopefully it's a good thing.
I am also making a supercute hat with earflaps for ex's daughter. Her bday is next wk. I also got her a couple art kits, as I recall she likes crafts, and drew things for me. I chose a VERRRY soft yarn that variegates from rose pink, the lavender to light aqua and back( pic below). Called-Stained Glass
Plan is to hand them off to his brother ( the sensible one of the two) and leave it at that.
I know he will get the gift to her, and I'll simply sign the card from me and DS saying sorry we couldn't make the party( GUILT trip on dad hopefully).
Yarn-StainedGlass.jpg
Claire:shrug: Did you fall in a well??? I am sending Lassie:dog:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"