• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Well after soaking a superplus tampon every hour most of the afternoon, I hope I get a break tonight. Def have had quite enough, and silly me for trying tampons after another cp type cycle. Hoping this doesn't turn into 8 days of bleeding.
Haven't got with the donor yet for this cycle...guess I should start picking meet up times.
It's one thing when you are ttc, but I hate feeling like I am letting him down too.
Bleh....so did not want to be approaching donor try 5....
Dobby did you lay the egg yet? lol

"Lay the egg" hahahaha

Well, don't worry about the bleeding. Could be worse, like, you bleed that way every cycle ;P I hate when people pull the "my issue is worse than yours" card....but i'm doing it now, as i'd love if my periods were only 8 days!

And i'm sure your donor doesn't mind. He's getting paid to splooge in a cup, and you drive to him. It's easy money, and since it's not technically his kid, i'm sure you're not disappointing him. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Not to get too personal, but are you orgasming during insemination? Might help...

Yikes. Have you talked to gyn? I thought that much bleeding and you call doctor. :(

I had a dream I laid an egg. There was a bunny in it and two yellow small eggs. The bunny was this little white angora bunny. So cute.

As for real egg, feeling shitty. Temp isn't quite low enough and target was negative. I don't even want to look at the cb. Still flashing. Sigh. I cannot believe I finally convince SO to give it one last go, and I'm not even ovulating.

Here is this morning's opk I just took (went back to bed for an hour and tried again since I drank a lot before bed). The one with a lot was 6:20 on bottom, 5:30 above it, and I dug the others from the last couple days out in random order. Do you think my 6am is positive?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-46.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-06-41-38.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 4
Dobs maybe you are ovulating incognito lol
Thx Gig
I have medium flow today just so sick of AF...ready for the wench to take 40weeks off!
Donor had been extremely partient...i just am over it. When you raise an overachiever child, you set them up to fail, and That's what I feel like now.
I need a BFP asap.
I am not getting any younger lol.

Looks darn good to me Dob..Jum on the stick :rofl:
GAh I wish I had live in penis...

LOL I wish i had a live in penis, too! I went to bed at 8:30 (something about ovulating makes me solo tired), so SO wasn't even home by the time I went to bed. He was out cold when I left for work. I might test my luck and see if I can get some BD tonight, but I have a feeling the answer will be no.

Dobby, that definitely looks positive to me! Try reminding SO that the closer "do the deed" to O, the higher chance you have of a boy. If he stops now, you're increasing the chance of a girl :p

So...the bleeding thing...yeah i'm kind of a medical marvel. Basically my uterus acts like the two sides are separate....so they are out of sync. One side bleeds, they my period stops for a day to two days, then the other side bleeds. I saw about 6 different gyn's over 4 years and they were just making things worse trying to "fix" me with birth control, and finally (after depo and bleeding for 120 days) i said no more.

Also, i baffled doctors with not being anemic. My periods days are like...heavy, heavy, medium, light, spot, stop, medium, medium, light, spot, spot, spot.....just drawn out and freakin' annoying, and birth control makes it worse because it doesn't stop me from ovulating.

I want a partial hysterectomy after baby 2.

Eek that's crazy Gig.
Yea I am trying to lean toward a boy, so I take care of the O before I meet to pick up the goods.
Worked for DS.
I never bleed that heavy usual 2 light days 2 med, this is ridiculous.
I have been on prenatals since 2006 so I am not too concerned with anemia etc.
Just had it out with my mom today, because she thinks I need to tell her everything about my cycles.
We are VERY diff ppl even for her being a retired nurse and me being a medic, she thinks everyday things are emergencies, and I am more rational.
I just really need to cross the implant/first 3 month hurdle, then I will THINK about letting her in on the info- she is a super stress ball- like chicken little the Sky is falling- all day every day and it drives me batty sigh.
Looking into another donor, may switch to one that is closer for more meet ups.

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that. I really hope you can get it done. That sounds really frustrating. :(

J, it might be easier on you if you can get a closer donor if you can find someone nearby that you trust like you do with this donor. But how would you go about finding someone? You can't exactly Craigslist it with all the crazies out there. I agree about not telling your mom everything. Especially if it is stressing you out.

We'll see. I told him I wanted to DTD tonight, but he has a big work project and a meeting. So he said if he is home and not stressed the eff out then we can try, but odds of that are pretty slim. So have to just hope his soldiers catch the egg. I mean, it's not that bad. We DTD 4pm on Monday so it'll only be 2-3 days before O. Just have to hope that one strong swimmer is hanging around in there just biding his time haha.

I'm so hopeful for you dobby!

J, what do you plan on telling people when the cat must be let out of the bag?

Kind of excited and a little deflated today. I found out a close friend of mine is pregnant. If my chemical had stuck, we would have been due at the same time. Oh well....now i'm just hoping for babies close in age. It'll be nice to have a friend going through it at the same time!

Hugs. I know what you mean. The day after I lost my bean, two friends announced pregnancies with very similar due dates. So a month ago one had her girl, last weekend my friend with same EDD delivered early, and the last one is ready to pop. Sucked. Especially since their families reacted so much better than mine.

It's f***ing 95 degrees right now. No sex happening in this house. SO at least spent some QT with me. Oh well.

Dobby i thought you were getting positives...? I must have read that wrong. What does the flashing smiley face indicate?

J, hope you feel better soon. I hate being on the rag and sick at the same time! It's terrible!

Clairy, where are you in your cycle?

I love how intrusive i can be on this website. I think if i asked anyone "in real life" that question, i might get bitch slapped.

Isnt flashy smiley Positive OPK? Never do opks in morning as you dont want concentrated pee, just normal daily pee (lol) detects the normal LH surge :)

Im on CD12 now, had odd ov twinges yesterday but i eont ov to the earliest of CD15/16.. I have to be careful as cant fall pg this cycle & we had a mini jiggy session last night Lol! In this cicumstance i wouldve said no but i was abit drunk woopsy! Excited for you girlies having ovulation though, i will keep peaking in for updates hehe xx

The flashing positive is your estrogen surge, and the solid smile is your lh surge. It's supposed to give you an additional 2ish days heads up :). I haven't had issues with false negs in the morning, but that's just my body. But I do use the target sticks 2-3x a day. The advanced digitalis are just too expensive. I used to have multiple holders (one for fmu and one for afternoon) but the puppy destroyed them.

Can I ask why this cycle is a no go? Bad timing?

The flashing positive is your estrogen surge, and the solid smile is your lh surge. It's supposed to give you an additional 2ish days heads up :). I haven't had issues with false negs in the morning, but that's just my body. But I do use the target sticks 2-3x a day. The advanced digitalis are just too expensive. I used to have multiple holders (one for fmu and one for afternoon) but the puppy destroyed them.

Can I ask why this cycle is a no go? Bad timing?

Those bloomin AntiB's i were taking, finished last sunday but they need 2 wks to fully clear from bloodstream :(

Booooo for having to wait! But I'm with you, definitely can't happen this month...but that's mainly because i don't want to give birth right at the start of summer. If I could pick, it'd be late August....but. Keep thinking if I don't fall pregnant that month, would i rather be pregnant the month before or wait indefinitely? Rather just go for it early, and if it takes a couple month it won't be a big deal, versus waiting a few months, then having it take a few months....

You get me.

Anyway, Dobby I think you're in with a chance for sure! And yuck, why is it so hot in your house?

Aww sorry to hear that. :(

Being due first week of June would work out well. I wouldn't need a sub at work and then have all summer to bond with my LO. :)

Idk. My temp didn't rise so not sure if I Oed yet. Might try to get SO to bd today if it isn't so hot!!! We are having a heat wave. In September. But no, no. Global warming is not a thing because it snows on the east coast r_r

Our summers in the UK arent that great tbh so im not fussed, i liked riley being a summer baby in July as when they get older they can have bbq parties Lol! If i fall pg the cycle after this ine it will again be another July baby hahaa be just my luck but i dont mind, plus summer Maternity clothes are cute ;) X

True about the summer maternity clothes, and getting to show off the bump at the pool :) my only problem with July is my husband's birthday is at the end of the month, and my mom's is in the middle. So...having yet another in that month would kind of suck, but whatever. It is what it is, as they say. And if it takes until june or august, that'd be fine with me!

Dobs just make it a working BD you bend over, while he gets to work behind you and looks over his papers on your back:rofl:
As for another donor, there are many I can choose from databases even, but I don't want to start all over wiht background check and health checks, not to mention most want natural - which is their nice way of saying they wanna DTD.
I will say even tho I know my donor, the first time I waited outdise a restroom for him to ahem :blush: put the specimen in the cup lol
He was in there a long time and was about to say stagefright.
Since I drove SO far, it turned into "assisted" which was way way awkward for me.
LOL No idea how call girls do their thing. But luckily it only took some kissing, and not much touching and ....minuteman syndrome is LOVELY when in such an awkward scene LMAO
Ahh the things we do to have a kiddo.

Gigs - partial hysto is a big deal. Most women don't do those till in 40s+.
Have you ever used depo shot?
I have ZERO period when on it, and only 3 times a year. Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->