General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hopefully CB is getting some :sex::haha:

J, You are on to something here with parents thinking we actually get stupider with age. If I want advice I'll ask for it. Geez, I can't wait to raise kids with her!! (I have mentioned to her that yes DH and I will want kids sooner then later. Her answer "well don't rush it, focus on your job first". Almost makes me dread telling her when the time comes)

I love the wool you bought. Please post pictures of the finished project! I love wool that creates its own pattern. :thumbup:

Love the yarn J! I'm currently knitting myself a poncho. I also got some wire to try and make those birds nest pendants (i had gift cards to Michael's). Hoping maybe i can sell a couple pendants for christmas.

I can't speak ill about my Mom. I'm a huge mamma's girl.

J that Lassie comment just made me LMFAO hahaaaa!! SO was like 'what you laughing at?' Haha!!

Sorry, last night me & SO were drinking down the garden in the gsmes room Lol! No bd'ing uhh! But if i ovulate tomo hopefully girls will catch that egg - if we hump tonight it most likely be a boy right?? Hmm..

Had a lil bit of stretch cm this morning but not quite ewcm, ov pain is horrendous :wacko:

Ahh Gigs thats a cute way to tell hubs about pg hehee!

By looking at my chart, dya think we've hunped enough & used fertility lube aswell to leave some girls up there?? Lol

Lol!yup, i think you're covered with the sexin' :thumbup:

Omg! Cervix felt low and open so I just used an opk stick just for giggles and there are 2 lines! The second one isn't as strong as the control line but it's there. So does that mean I is still to happen or is happening or has happened??

Eta: this means o is so much earlier then I would have thought it!

Pacific can't help there - but usually it's HIGH soft open at Ov, tho I DEF have had times where mine was NOT soft- kind of med and open and not at full height so :shrug:
All you can do is :sex: and recheck on opk to see if getting lighter

I know cp is a "fertile sign" but if any little thing being off ( not high, not as open, no ewcm etc) was enuff to keep ppl from getting preggers, there would be no BC market lol

I say hump it out just inn case if you can!

Just back from a mostly nie dinner with mom. It's her bday but also Vets day here(ugh the battle kind not :dog::cat: kind :haha:)
So it was pretty crowded but overall I ignored most her complaining, and stopped her before the rant started on the rest.
Was gonna make a Portuguese cake for her too, but I'm too full and lazy now :haha:

Yup, for my cm is a good "tell", but cp doesn't mean too terrible much....except day of O, then it's high and super soft (squishy) but i have such bad O pains that the cp is useless to me haha. BUT if it's a dark, but not positive OPK, could mean O is on the horizon! Yes, :sex: just in case!

J, forgot to ask, which breed do you show? I wanted to show my boston terrier but he was WAYYYYY aggressive and had to get the ol' snip snip.

Hehe Yeah gotta love that about terriers! People focus on Pits, but in reality a jack russell or Yorkie are just as dog aggressive, just alot less damaging.
I have a BullMastiff- he's 2, 140lbs, still filling out until 3yrs.
I planned to show him starting young, but school, divorce and other crap delayed that, and when I was away Mom and older son didn't take him out other than to potty so he is now 140lbs of PUPPY- wants to drag you to every dog he sees, but runs from anything he has never see ( like the spiky palm tree the other day :roll)
I just need to socialize him really, but it's hard to make 140lbs of stubborn jump in a car reliably lol.
In the past I showed an American Staffordshire terrier ( pit bull in some registries).
Got him from pet to Triple registered American and Int'l Champ, and some chihuahuas...Yes I like to be diverse :haha:
Also had a rescued Great Dane then who was AWESOME, but the chihuahua ran the show !

Gigs watch this vid of the dog whisperer with an Aggressive Pit. I watched it last night, it's a great way to tell WHAT makes them behave that way- this guy is amazing.
I know you don't have a Pit, but all terriers have this same mentality and the female couple seriously struggled, and he comes in like 5 mins he has control LOL.
It's crazy that our "everyday" movements and tone cause alot of the aggressions.
I try to remember this when my giant mutt does certain things. I def don't always have patience and don't always have the time to STAND still waiting for him to get over his fear of something, but working on that for sure. Not his fault they didn't take him out anywhere for 6 months ...sigh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGKtby43Oc

Morning girls

06:05 here uhhhhhhh! So just had a pee & checked cm.. Very creamy liquidt this AM do i reckon i ov'd yesterday or overnight, no pains this morning as yet, well a tad achey but not normal ov pains.. but i will drink my coffee, wait couple hrs & then do my opk! My temp went up abit this morning, so if i did that means im on a 29 day cycle! I wont put my cm as creamy as if i still get positive opk ff will say my chart looks confusing ha! We will soon see ha ha!

Im Pacific, get on girly & re pee on opk :) we're all poas roughly around the same time this cycle give/take couple days! They say that dont they, girls that interract alot the Periods end up in sync :)

Not a doggy person me, although all if SO family LOVES dogs.. Im more of a Cat person, we have 2, a bengal cross tabby female & black female, sisters of same litter.

Mornin CB:hi:
Reckon just you and I up right now lol
I have yet to go to sleep. and you are rising:haha:
I agree on the cm- don't confuse FF hehe
I love all critters, and we have 3 cats as well as the megamutt.
My mother has a 10yr old Birman with 1 eye :( Got infected yrs ago and was removed- he's also diabetic..
I have 2 siamese i adopted from the shelter 8 yrs ago. They are total opposite looks but act like dogs- love water, meet you at the door- very vocal- they "talk" alot.
One is typical siamese other is a Flamepoint...never knew about these type siamese until I adoptd this one! They are housecats and huge- 20 lbs and 23 lbs

Exciting we are all lining up like you say :wohoo:

Hey J i bet your sleeping now ha ha! Well, just did an opk, very negative!! Very confused as last cycle i had 3 days of positive opk & this cycle just 1? Odd! Just rechecked cm & its def creamier so ive ovulated over night i reckon! Il update ff in a minute lol!

My goodness thats alot of kitty petting going at your house :) our tabby bengal is a fatty Lol she so lazy & likes her food ha ha!!

Enjoy your snoozing everyone, its a bright sunny day - well morning here at the moment yay! Fed up of rain uhhh!!

J, I LOVE AmStaffs! Definitely on my list of breeds i want to own before i die. Hope to have one someday, but also love my frenchies so i'm sure i'll always have one of those around.

I can't watch the clip, for some reason i can never see posted videos on this site :(

I also love cats, but hubs hates them. I've been really wanting one recently, but i suspect it's my broodiness for a baby lol; you know, that "need" to take care of more things...anyway hubs hates cats so it'll be a long while before we ever get one again, and it'll have to be declawed. I don't believe in declawing so i'd have to adopt one already declawed...

Cb! Yay! So you're officially in the tww then?

Haha gigs your kitten broody lol im always like that, love Cat! Yup i would def say tww now arhhhhh!!! Still creamy cm & no pains! Roll on 8/9dpo i wanna pee :) how many days until you can poas??

4 days. Thinking Monday will be the day...8dpo then. I'm trying to remain calm though....it's been working until today. For some reason today i am just super impatient. Maybe because my SIL just gave birth yesterday....?

I love dogs, been training them since I was 11. Only one dog at the moment, but he's a handful at 7! I've shown Felix a few times, but he's very typical for his breed and doesn't like strangers to look into his mouth or touch him all over. He's a Briard. I took him to the national specialty a few years ago where they did a Selection (for the top breeding stock of all attending Briards. They are scored on looks as well as character and mine did go select so is considered top breeding material) Great experience. Where we live now, there is nothing offered and no interest for anything dog related so we've been on a break/doing our own stuff. Can't wait until next spring when we start training for competitions again. Obedience, tracking, etc.

I was so excited about the + opk yesterday afternoon that I forgot to check cm. :blush: It is safe to say that we have been bd'ing every day at least once for the last 5 days.. so hopefully covered for whenever this egg decided to show up.

Never thought I'd bring an opk stick to work, but I did. Will test this afternoon.

A Briard?! Now that is an intimidating looking breed. I wouldn't want to get my hands near it's mouth!

That's so neat that there are a bunch of doggy lovers in this thread! I worked at a dog daycare for a few years and was able to help with some training and learn a lot about breed behavior.mbreed research i did on my own just out of my interest in them. I wanted to be a vet tech but did the vet assistance thing for a few months and realized i can't deal. Dogs in pain is one of the worst things i've seen...seeing a 8 week pit puppy dying just broke my soul. Couldn't do it, quit shortly after that....now my life has taken a completely different direction, obviously :thumbup:

Pl, good luck to you! I think i've taken preg tests at work...not 100% but i think so. Definitely taken them in public bathrooms lol...did last cycle at a public park (when i got my squinter in the morning and the bfn in the bathroom). Oh man, the fear that someone was going to walk in and see me with this pee stick up to the dim and broken lighting was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->