General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

So this is the test from yesterday 4pm - ish
[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_20151111_161001.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20151111_161001.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

And here is a picture of Felix last year, he "helped" me unload a load of hay bales so this is his natural work look. LOL Yes, he has natural ears not cropped like most American Briards.
[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_20140924_140713.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20140924_140713.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Gigs: FX this is your month, are you testing early?

Pacific i just had to read back as i saw your pic & was like OMG!!! Pg! Lol! Get some more humping in girly :) nearly positive that!! hope we all get dbl lines this month.. :happydance:

Oh, definitely jumping on DH tonight for some :sex: and tomorrow and then Should be covered. I really never thought O would be this early for me, should have bought opk's 3 months ago. Oh well. Maybe this cycle will be back at 28 days. Feeling good about this month right now.

CB, this puts us at testing around the same time again :) and J!

:coffee: Mornin Ladies
Claire By that temp jump looks like your eggy popped yesterday!:thumbup:
As for kitty petting :)blush: thought you meant something else first lol) The old man lives in the kitchen/breakfast nook, and the siamese "live" in my son's room - literally. They only come out to eat and potty- my litterbox is on the screen porch and they go thru a dog door to access it. Rarely they nap hugging each other on the back porch- very cute!

GigsHere is the url for the link to Dog Whisperer...No idea why it won't just post the link instead of embed :roll: You can copy/paste the link below**Just take out the spaces I put into the https part:
h t t p s://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nmGKtby43Oc
Very cool you have an uncommon:dog: breed! I love that. AmStaffs are awesome- very silly and playful, good protectors for home and LOVE kids- mine used to lick my cat all the time, and the neighbors calves thru the fence- we used to say he was "tasting" them lol. I had chihuahua pups then too, and he was very gentle with the little 3 lbers.
As for kitties- they are much like dogs with VERY diff personalities by breed. You may be able to sway Hubs into a :cat: by getting a rare breed like the Ocicats or Bengals?? Siamese are very long lived (21yr old one nearby) and they "act like dogs" Very social, and curious, and so far mine love to play in water. LOL just had an image of a cat in one of your ducky pools!
As for adopting mine- they came fixed and chipped, but not declawed. I would never have declawed if they were not INDOOR only cats. They destroyed a couch, but honestly, they took the declaw no prob- no limp or anything. They still "claw" the couch when they stretch:haha:

For comparison, I was in awe the first few shows I went to and saw Dobermans with these NUB nails that were nowhere near the floor:shock: very neat clean looking foot...Turns out when they are young, while ears/tail are done and sedated, the vet clips the nails ALL the way back near toe, and cauterizes to prevent bleed. This prevents the nails from growing, not more than a nub anyhow.

Pacific So very cool you have an uncommon breed!:dog: Love that!
I am used to seeing ears cropped, but looks good natural as well to me:thumbup:
I do like that Euro shows don't allow crop/dock on show dogs. Def not used to the look here in states tho. You know we Americans feel the need to always CHANGE something lol.
That's a great breed for farm life.

We should all be testing around the same time.
:happydance: Temp rise for me yay! FF still has dotted CHs pffft but I should be 5-6dpo. I will be testing later than my usual 9dpo start, but that does put us poas about the same time!

Here's 2 pics of my MegaMutt- He's a Bullmastiff. Today- he decided he was wary of the bougainvillea plant we have:roll: It's usually all green and bloomed bright fuschia all over so he didn't want to walk by it :rofl:
No vicious dog here lmao.
Romeo by the Fearsome Bougainvillea ready to bike
RomeoBike.jpg
My fave look The Romeo Head Tilt
RomeoHeadTilt.jpg

:dohh: Oh goodness...got on dog talk and forgot to mention My cervix is being weird
Been slightly open for many days, and this a.m. its Closed and firm, but not high anymore- about medium height:shrug:
Oh WAIT!!:shock: Just rechecked chart with DS in 2010, and my cp post Ov was low or Med height the whole first 8 wks!!! Hope this is a good sign! I could def use a sticky bean for all the crap with the exSO etc this month!
FF2010BFP.jpg

J, I must have missed on what went on with your ex this month... FX for your sticky bean!!
Love the bullmastiffs, they make such a cute face especially on the head tilt. :)

As for the cropping/docking I love the Briard in it's natural beauty. My next Briard will be an import from Belgium so I won't even have to worry about the breeder wanting to do ears. Lots of European countries have outlawed it (actually so have 2 or 3 Canadian provinces now). You can't even bring a docked or cropped dog into Switzerland any more...

As for testing: so happy we will all be around the same time. That'll be an exciting time :grin:

It ne great we all testing at same time roughly, just reaaaally miffed i cant upload photos grrr! I managed it before & via computer when i had Riley, must be doing something wrong Lol!

Oh J yes, is that a second temp shift there i see on your chart? Yes i reckon i def popped that egg yesterday, ov pain was very ouchy & today nothing! My temos are loads lower even after ovulation compared to pg Rileys chart, im just not as hot as i used to be hahaaa!!!

Awwww Everyones Dogs are sooo cute :)

:rofl: filthy kitty petting oi oi J ha ha!! I did instantly think that when i wrote it Lol

Cb, I use photobucket for pictures. I didn't think bnb allowed a direct upload?

We have a little orange long haired kitten. Got her from a local farm as a "free to a good home". Last winter we had big mouse problems and it looked like we were headed the same way this fall. So, I gave in to DH when he suggested a cat. I'd rather not have a mouse run up my pant leg while watching TV again!! The cat is ~7 months old now, we've had her for ~6 weeks now. The dog isn't totally convinced of her yet.

Regarding dogs: i knew about dew claw removal but have never heard of cutting the nails way back....weird! I'm not really a fan of the modifications, nor do i understand them...seems to me like they should be shown in their natural form.

And about babies...BABIES! Seriously, i hope we all get sticky babies this month.

Can't recall who asked but i plan to start testing Monday....maybe Sunday if i get the itch. But sunday is only 7dpo so....i know it'd be wasting a test, but i have so many!

What about everyone else? We need to make a spreadsheet to keep track lol

Currently 4dpo. Nothing remarkable happening here.

Sadly croppped does better in the show then natural here in North America.. my Briard is black/grey so didn't place as easily as a tawny would have. Oh well, Felix is retired form the show ring, he never liked it anyway. Next dog ;) Felix is a working dog. Obedience, tracking, agility, you name it and he gives it 150% effort. At the end of the day, he cuddles us just as hard. LOL

Gigs: I'll be testing around the 21st or 22nd which would be 10/11 DPO. I'll even have time to run to the dollar store and get some more $1.25 cheapies. :D Only 2 in the house until then.

Im gonna be testing next Thurs/Friday so il be 8/9dpo, i know thats early but i cant help myself hahaa!!

Oih photo bucket - is there an App for this? Or can that only be used on laptops/pc's?

I am not sure if there is an app for it. But you could probably bring it up through your browser on the phone.

So.. I did another opk, it's lighter then yesterdays. Tried taking a picture but the light isn't very good here and the bathroom light wasn't working at all.
:sex: tonight for sure ;)

Ok so in 10 days we should all know, right? eeeee!

Cb, you should be able to add photos direct to the site. You hit "go advanced" then the paperclip looking symbol and upload from the computer. I think tablets only let you attach one photo per post,but there should be no issues with pc's.

That's brilliant, thanks Gigs!! Now, only question remaining: how do I downsize my pictures to the required 600x600?

It just about let me upload that way, except bnb did't want to resize the picture for me.

When i try that paperclipicon i can attach the pic butnever upliads, it freezes the page, laptop doesnt let ne upload the iphone pic file, its a butt pain uhhh!!!

Pacific - I have wimdows 8 on my laptop and hate it, but you can crop and resize pics in windows Windows paint. I use that to make all the arrows, text etc on photos. I have the prob with my phone that pics upload sideways or upside down even when ok on my pnone...I just open the pic with windows paint and resave it is paint and it will straighten out on site.

On the Briard note- if you show AKC in states that is where you usually have to crop/dock for a fair chance :roll: It's the most esteemed registry in US, and is very very picky and political, but it doubles or triples your pup/stud fee so kinda worth it.
In bullmastiffs fawn usually gets the nod over Brindle which is the Original only accepted color. Same with my AmStaff- since they are a bully breed I went to many shows where the judges didn't even complete the hands on checks, even tho Mojo was friendly as could be- and they would walk past me with a stiff smile and fawn over a yorkie or poodle...It's all so clique-ey but what can you do:shrug:
ADDBA or UKC are much wider in breeds accepted- everything in the world basically, and the shows are more laid back.
I plan to register Romeo ADBA and UKC so he is triple reg, and will try to get his champ in AKC - the other 2 reg. will be easy titles, but I charge $1000 stud fee now, and once he has AKC CH he raises to $2500 stud fee- so worth the work.

PacificI LOVE Frenchies!!! Little bat dogs! I can't wait to get one of those next, Would have done it now, but I needed something big and protective but good with kids- to prevent my psycho ex peeing in my windows like last house!
I will DEF have a frenchie next- they make me smile just looking at them.
I won't do a female tho as it's a c-sect breed:sad1:
Gigs10 days!? No pressure!!:shock: You know some of us will be testing after AF to make sure the :witch: got the right house:rofl:

So excited to see all our BFPs!!:winkwink:

Right! Got myself a photo bucket acc lol! Gonna paste a link so let me knoe if you csn see pic, Pacific -is photobucket private - can anyone else see random pics lol

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1kwkh2ev.jpeg[/URL]

F-**k thats big HAHAAAA!!! This is s tattoo i like lol!

Finally!!! Phots yay!

Frenchies are cute, but I can't do dogs with a snorty face like pugs. Dogs still need to be able to breath.... I like to compete with my dogs, so something that can breath is a must. haha
If I ever have to downsize to a smaller dog I am considering the Schappendoes or if I want to stay big but short hair the Beauceron (which is said to be the short haired Briard)

As for the pictures: I am trying to keep "personal" pictures of the work computer haha

Ok, back to photobucket for now: this is the OPK stick from 2pm today. It's getting weaker.. but honestly suspected it to be negative today...
[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_20151112_1431342.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20151112_1431342.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

CB, wow, thats an awesome tattoo!

I am way to chicken for that.. although wanted one for the longest time. I kept thinking "if you still want the same thing after 1 year, go for it". Now, 7 years later I am thinking "meh" but would still enjoy it if I had got it after the 1 year mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->