General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Claire OMG I friggin LOVE that!!!!
Ribs is prob a painful tat tho...but I lovvvvve that!

Pacific agreed on the Beauceron...My bullmastiff rarely snores in his sleep- seems to bark more in his sleep while his feet try to run :dog: LOL
We have hella heat here in FL and short nose breeds can't cool themselves as easily as long nose, but I like that the heat wears him out hehe.

I originally planned to import some Portuguese Pointers as there are very few breeders in the US - I am not a fan of hunting unless you NEED to, but they are know to be one of the best noses in the world, and distinctive as they are pack friendly, AND even if super driven by a scent, will come back to the owner to make sure you are with them- not one of those that runs off and you have to track with a collar.
It just was WAY expensive to import and register a couple- maybe later.
Pics below.
I love a SMART breed like the Border Collie- always amazed me they can work solo and move sheep, and herd them back without any commanding, but they are super active. I love Aussies as well...one day- I'm not a fan of grooming much.

Portuguese Pointer
portuguese_pointer_0048.jpg

Portuguese_pointer_103111C.jpg

Cb, good luck with that! I love tattoos but i hate getting them. They hurt :( . Lol

Pl, does that mean you ovulated?

Love my frenchie, he doesn't snore. My boston does though...although technically The Frenchy is one quarter Boston

And now a message from my son:

À mnbvcxzzasdfghjkłqwweèrtyuiop12345678901234567890 Play playa hello mommyasdfghjbklaßdfgggggggggtghnrtkyyluasdfgh
K

J, I'll have to look up the Portugese Pointer, honestly don't know much about the hunting breeds. The guy you posted has a serious face. He means business, cute! I love breeds that are still able to perform the tasks that they were bred to do from 300+ years ago.

Gigs, I think so. I am debating on testing again tomorrow or save the last opk stick for when i thought o would happen just to test for sh!ts and giggles... what to do what to do what to do

Pacific Agreed I like working dogs that can still work lol
As for your opks...if you never saw a real +opk, maybe use it to make sure surge is going away, but If you did have a darker one than the last posted, I would try again when you should O.
I am SERIOUSLY 10 days late for O this month- never happened in my life, but I think the last cycle of progesterone prob switched everything up.
I don't recall if you temp or not to confirm??

GigsLol on your son's msg!
A Frenchie and a Boston :shock: those are little energy bundle hehe.
I have always wanted a frenchy they are so frickin cute! Def in the future for me.
As is a Border Collie...when I have a JOB for it lol.
I do find it funny your Frenchy was invaded by a Bostonian in the blood line :rofl:

Lol! Yup...i really wanted a pure bred but they are $1200+ opposed to this guy who was $500. Still expensive for a mutt but the heart wants what it wants! And yeah...he is an energetic little farm dog now! He's trained with the birds so when ket him roam free when we're out there. At our old house, he used to get energy spurts and run laps around the place at full speed. He earned himself the nickname, "brown blur". It could also be verbed ("Gir's brown blurring it up right now").

I have no comment on the opk. I'm a "n00b" with them, as i've only used them 3 cycles in my life.

Yea Gigs all the small bullies and mastiff breeds are hella expensive.
The lil guys are expensive because it's 95% sure you have to csect the mamas due to big heads small pelvis. I feel bad for the moms as nothing like having a csection, then having to nurse pups with sharp little claws ripping at your surgery site:(
That's why I refuse to breed them or get a female when I do get a Frenchy. Def a male for me.

Romeo was $1800...and the litters are always sold out before birth with this breeder.
She had a female have 9, another had 11...can you say 20pupsx$1800=$36,000 in 2 months :shock:

Somebody hurry and get a bfp soon! DH wants to wait a month so my body can adjust or whatever. I'm like, no thanks I'll be ready. Now we're waiting so I need somebody to live through. :haha:

Bre!!! :dance: Welcome back! Look up some stats, there is no real benefit to waiting with early losses. Get back on the bus!

Do you have any tattoos?

{Pulls the bus up to Breeaa's house}
Hop on! and welcome back- You are right, you will be ready- and some have good luck the very next cycle!:hugs:

I have been using pull out for the last two years without a problem. It always worries me just slightly but my partner has pretty good self control. If it happens that I do wind up pregnant, it would be a really happy surprise. :D

Bre!!! :dance: Welcome back! Look up some stats, there is no real benefit to waiting with early losses. Get back on the bus!

Do you have any tattoos?

No tattoos, Ive always wanted some but never actually got any. DH will not likely give in even though I want to try right away. :growlmad:

:hi:Smile

Oh forgot to mention- quite proud of myself I have been to both Walmart and $tree today and no urge at all to buy hpts!:smug:
I don't have ANY in the house...zip...zero

Breeaa did Doc order you to wait??
If not tell hubs Doc said you have the green light.
I mean if the body isn't ready you won't O anyhow

Breeaa did Doc order you to wait??
If not tell hubs Doc said you have the green light.
I mean if the body isn't ready you won't O anyhow

I go back next Thursday to see my dr. I had blood work yesterday, and will have more next Wednesday. :coffee: Then I'll see him and go over everything the 19th. :shrug:

Ahh ok, well hope all is perfect and you do manage to persuade him :winkwink:
:dust:

Speaking of tattoos I think hubs and I are getting one similar to this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
CB, wow, thats an awesome tattoo!

I am way to chicken for that.. although wanted one for the longest time. I kept thinking "if you still want the same thing after 1 year, go for it". Now, 7 years later I am thinking "meh" but would still enjoy it if I had got it after the 1 year mark.

You should so get one done, its a weird pain hurts yes hut tolerable & i asked Mr Tattoo man to stop when i had my hip one lol im such a woos, very low pain threshold!

Hmmm, that opk is def lighter than the other one? Had you held percthe sane time - or maybe you have ovulated hun? Hows the cm looking?

Hey Mrs G :) hope you are doing better lovely.. What time do you fly home today? Or tomorrow as im zillion hrs ahead!

Thats a cute Tattoo if you did & lots of meaning aswell :hugs: will youvet it with colour of just black ink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->