General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Flight leaves at 7pm since I have meetings tomorrow too. I want color. I've always wanted a tattoo for each child and just because this one didn't get to meet everyone doesn't mean it isn't our baby.

Breeea :) i agree, get back on the ttc bus & grab the driver hehe!

J looks like we only ones up again haha what time is it there? 0618 & SO just gave Riley a bloody poptart or hot pocket?? for breakfast! At 6AM!! Ffs, thanks for sugar rush arghhhhhhhh!!! So tired zz!

Ooh got another temp shift, def ov'd on Weds no doubt ;)

MrsGI love it! Very symbolic!
Claire:shock::thumbup: Nice second temp jump!

I am 5 hours behind you CB, just after 1 am- frustrated I started this hat for exSO daughter, and the yarn keeps tangling and knowtting here and there....gonna change to another pattern- HOPE I can get it done in time

Flight leaves at 7pm since I have meetings tomorrow too. I want color. I've always wanted a tattoo for each child and just because this one didn't get to meet everyone doesn't mean it isn't our baby.

Thats a lovely idea, it helps with the moving forward process i think, never forgotten as the memory will always be there :hugs: def get it done :thumbup:

Do you havevthe wknd off when you return?

I am 5 hours behind you CB, just after 1 am- frustrated I started this hat for exSO daughter, and the yarn keeps tangling and knowtting here and there....gonna change to another pattern- HOPE I can get it done in time

Uhh that damn yarn! How far are you through the Hat? Im rubbish at knitting/crochet but my mums pretty good - is that the multi colour yarn pic you posted? Bet it look awesome! Hope ex dick SO isnt right there when you give the gift over, have you heard anything from him since before seeing donor boy?

Dunno how you stay up til 1am ish zzzzzz! I wiuldve fallen asleep on sofa by now Lol! You soldier! :thumbup:

CB I'm out of sleep meds and have insomnia lol.
2 am now...Nope never heard from Pricky Pickle again, but it's a good thing- I was about 1/4 thru hat and didn't like it so I pulled it out and that;s when it got all frayed and knotty grrr:growlmad:
Just gonna do a diff pattern starting first thing in am- I plan to take the gift bag by his bro's job- he's a realtor, hope he is in when I go by.
I didn't want to tell him ahead of time in case he decided to call the exSO.
The colors are brilliant, but the pattern was too thin and simple. Gonna do something more complex in the a.m....altho I am regretting baking cakes ystrdy...hat would have been done sigh.
Dog irritated me as well- he has needed to poop for HOURS now and keeps whining and twice I've taken him out he starts to squat then runs off to sniff things :growlmad: He will just have to pucker it up the rest of the night- he is so ridiculous about pooping- anything to delay time outside grrr

Mrs, i think the family tattoo is a lovely idea <3

J, kids aren't too hard to impress, and we're our own worst critics. Don't beat yourself up if it's not "perfect", i'm sure she'll love it!

Afm...

Tripped over a fence and face planted in my gravel driveway. My skin was scraped off my hand in a couple spots and i have a huge knot over my eyebrow. I f'ed up my knee too--i can see through my pants it's swollen--but i haven't looked at it yet.

Some asshat animal barrled through out fence and i didn't see the damage before i let the ducks out. They got out, i got them all back, fixed the fence, went inside and half were out again. The stupid animal broke two parts of the fence :dohh: rinse and repeat.

Feeling sad and discouraged today.

Sorry to hear about your morning Gigs... Maybe ice that knee for a bit. Do your ducks respond to frozen peas? Frozen peas is like a recall command for mine, better then the dog ;)

J, don't be too hard on yourself. You have wonderful skills with arts and crafts, you'll be able to present it just fine!!

As for me: Cervix was high, soft and open last night, so got all mushy with DH. And he turned me down........ he had hurt himself and just wasn't feeling it last night and he just about didn't tell me that. Since he does not want the stress of knowing when to :sex: I didn't tell him my part.
So I brushed it off thinking maybe some morning :sex:, DH was out like a light bulb (made some extra noise too) so I just got up. Cervix was way up and harder. I figure o is over. Hopefully there are some :spermy: left in there from the day before o.

Not feeling as positive this morning... :(

Im sure there ls more than enough spermies up there still Pavific, if you been humping in days leading upto O all the swimmers will be strong ones :) have faith P :happydance:

J, she will love that gift, even if you smdidnt get her anything & turned up sneakily she wouldve been chuffed to see you! :)

Gigs bless you, ice on that knee def, keep it raised this evening to keep pressure off, bless you, hate tripping over, im clumsy as hell & i bruise easily uhhh

Thanks for the positive words CB!

I can walk straight over a flat surface most days, but have a tendency to walk into the same corners over and over again. I think my leg is currently sporting the same bruise for the 12th time. When walking around my work desk, I like to cut corners. Thanks to my steel toe boots my toes are safe at work but my thigh isn't...

:coffee: Mornin ladies...maintained my temp this morning- happy about that. Was hoping I didn't get a dip since FF stillll will not give me solid CHs, and preO temps had been high at the start of this cycle, so just barely back to that level.
Looking back at bfp with DS my temps stayed around 97.7 the first week, then rose to 98 range thru the next 6 weeks.

GigsSorry about the injury, but glad you were able to find both spots in the fence before they got too far out. Can you run some hot wire along the base of your fence line? Low voltage maybe? It would zap whatever tries to dig in. Hope no eggs were taken, but that is likely what "it" was after.
Here the Raccoons can get into nearly anything, and opossoms and armadillos LOVE to dig all over too. Try to elevate that knee, and ice as perv said.
:soothe: Pamper my lil Giggly-bit hehe

Pacific I agree with CB- you will still have :spermy: in there, and they will be the strongest ones. You still may want to try later today. You will feel better - even tho you are well covered with earlier BD. Are you team pink?
My daughter was conceived with BD 3 days before O.

MrsG So happy for you that you will be back to your super sweet hubs.:hugs:
Have a safe trip back:plane:

Thx everyone about the gift...didn't get to sleep till after 3 am! but doc has the script called to pharm for my sleep meds thank goodness. I will have to give them up once I get a bfp...hope to be so tired from growing a bean that I won't miss it.

Claire You and I chatted late night/early am hehe. Hope you are having a great day!

Thanks J, FX that one :spermy: will catch that egg.. Really hoping dh will feel up to it tonight.
This one would be our first, so team yellow. Although if it turns pink we'll be screwed if she turns out to be anything like me. haha!!

Uhh yeah! Desk corners are the worst! My brusies are all top thigh & look awful, i got locked out my house couple yrs ago & Riley was inside FREAK OUT!!! He was too little to reach the door handle inside, luckily, my bedroom window was open & im takking small lol! Ground floor as we live in a Bungalow but somehow i got through this window & hung off my nets through the otherside lol :rofl: my body was bruised horrendous for about 2 months, disgusting! They did hurt though ouchy!!

Yeah days been ok J, just food shopping & took Riley to Drs for some more inhalers for his chesty cough poor dude :(

So will anyone be finding out babies sex when we all fall preggers?? Im undecided lol but knowing my impatience & poas addiction i bet i find out haha

Pacific I hope he is to it as well! Team yellow is nice- no pressure lol.

P&CB I always had round cornered desks, but a few weeks ago I was putting water in my fish tank with a 5 gallon bucket, and turned to walk WHAM:shock:
right into the sharp corner of my dining rm table! The bruise lasted weeks. It was the kind of pain that stops you in your tracks, but with 5gals of water in hand( over head ready to pour into tank...I couldn't exactly drop it and rub my thigh.
CB I will absolutely find out the sex. I like to have a name picked and talk to the baby with it- or at least be able to speak to other saying he or she bla bla rather than just saying "it" or "the baby".
I am way impatient. Surprises are nice, but I need to know if it is a boy, cuz if not I need to start shopping for girly things, and sell/donate all of DS's boy clothes etc that I have stored up!
I not only want to know I kind of NEED to this time lol.

I found out DS was a boy at 11wks5days exactly on a first office visit! Very early but was very nice to know. I have my own doppler too, so I was able to find his heartbeat at 10wks by laying VERY still, and searching for 20 mins, that was awesome too.

Ugh this pattern is a pain lol
Hat is supposed to be "teen" sized and it was HUGE before I even started the sides...had to pull out 3 rows grrrr:growlmad:
I wouldn't care normally as I would chalk it up to learning experience and just make it a slouchy hat , but this needs to fit!
Colors look nice tho..
Hat-CiaraBday.jpg

So...those damn ducks got out again, this time the entire flock! Whatever took down the fence must have compromised it in another spot and the wind just did the rest. So frustrating, especially to run around and try to herd them with a bum knee! Fortunately they herd in a group so were somewhat easy to get back in, then i repaired the fence....again.

J, our fence where they sleep at night is mostly predator proof--three layers of fence, then fence buried 18" out to prevent differs, and two layers of electric wire. The fence that was damaged is temporary chicken wire fencing we move around the property so they can forage different parts of the land every couple weeks. The animal, probably a deer, was probably just running and ran into it..then recovered, kept running, and hit the other side lol

Des has been a butt today, i think he can smell my weakness...

I will definitely find out sex. I don't see why not. What's the difference in being surprised at birth or 20 weeks earlier? I need to know, like J said, to help with bonding.

When i feel crappy, I make bad food choices. I got Taco Bell....but honestly i wasn't really hungry or wanting food. This has been my "tell", however i'm feeling so crappy anyway i think it's just messed with my appetite. I'll see what tomorrow's like.

Dobs, if you're stalking....Taco Bell or Del Taco?

Pl, i'm sure you're covered with the :sex: you already had. Are you officially in the tww then?

Also, i haven't tried peas but i'm sure they'd like them as they're piggies. I just used a broom ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->