General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Take F-ing 5!!:growlmad:
No way I am getting this hat to them today...I guess I will be stuck leaving it on the F-ing car or doorstep and hoping noone snatches it grrrrr F-ing grrr
This hat is STILL huge despite Multiple corrections...never using this pattern again.

J, make it a slouchy hat and call it a day! She'll love it!

Ugh, hate sad dog stories. I've had a couple die at the daycare while i was there (one we think had a heart attack (boxer), the other was a yorkie that would NOT leave this malamute alone, and the malamute chomped him and crushed him....very tragic, i started smoking again after that). I've heard horror stories but i won't share them now. I don't want to start a trend....they depress me.

ANYWAY

Going to have our egg stand up tomorrow again. I'm also going to sell these little wired bird nest pendants. I put a picture of a few on my facebook page....holy crap! The response has been overwhelming! In one day I received 2 purchases and 10 orders! Homestly, i was going to make one for my mom and just throw the rest on a table while i sold eggs to see if anyone wanted the pendants. I just took a quick photo and willy nilly posted it online and was completely surprised how many people like them!

So if you guys are on any local classifieds page....wired birds nests for the win. Super easy to make, too.

Also maybe we should start a new thread in the ttc buddies page? That way it's like we're starting kind of fresh...thoughts?

Up to you all on the new page- general chatter does cover :fish: :dog::cat: tho :haha:
As for doggy stories Gigs- I cry everytime I watch Pitbulls and parolees...seeing these convicts being so touched by and sweet to dogs in need I am bawling lol.
I def could not be a vet tech.
I had no prob being a nedic as I knew child or adult I was helping. Only call that bothered me was a lady thrown from a van , 9 mos preg and the stupid doc we radio for special intervention said NO to doing an emerg c-sect on scene...mom was gone, and that baby kicked up a storm for a few mins and then was gone when we got to the hosp. The stupid ass doc kept saying he wanted to make sure mom didn't get an infection???:saywhat: WTF???
I almost did it anyway...would have loved to find the family and tell them the baby could have been delivered...EMS can be rough, BUT animals hit me twice as hard because they don't understand what's going on, and are still usually wagging their tales no matter what...
Anyhoo..yea the yorkie thing again is proof they are still terriers, no matter how small or cute.

As soon as I finish puling this hat apart ( the yarn is like mohair and keeps snagging) it is DEF gonna be a slouch hat...need it DONE!

I have 6 20miu cheapie strips & im gonna be reeeeeeally good & not test until 10dpo :haha: haha!! which will be next Saturday! I figure if i am, 10dpo may show something ever so light on my cheap strips & only then il buy a Frer, im so broke this month, donth get paid until 27th uhhhh & need to start Christmas shopping soon :wacko:

My temp riding straight up this cycle looks just like it did on my pg Riley chart, fingers croosed eeee!!!!

Im up for a new chat Thread, we should call it General chatter in TWW Lol

Im guessing everyone has seen whats been going on in Paris the last 24hrs omg! Woke up this morning to everyones Facebook updates re Paris suicide bombing & shootings, so sad :cry:

On another note - im having TONS of creamy cm like loads that i feel like ive wet my pants lol (tmi sorry ha) but because theres tons im having bubbles aswell :haha: anyone else get this after ov'ing? First cycle ive experienced Vag popping bubbles hahaaa

I saw the Paris news last night, that is just terrible. They are in our thoughts and prayers....

-----------------

Thanks J! So DH is taking the job, they want him to start Dec 1st. They will give him "some time off for Christmas to spent with the family in AB" and more time off for the move. In other words, I have my husband home for 3/4 days around Christmas and maybe 10 days for moving.
Is your breeder going to use your man for a sire to keep that line going?

CB: sounds promising!! This is so your month!

If you take the chat to another forum let me know, I'll follow ;) Technically we are all in the tww!

Mornin Chicklets:coffee:
Claire Your chart looks AMAZING!:thumbup: and "fufu bubbles" as someone once called them were a bfp sign for quite a few ladies:haha: along with tons of cm
Yay!

Pacific So Glad they have a sched hammered out for you, and that you will have hubs for holiday as well as the all important move:hugs:

Afm: was up past 130 am with the darn hat, basically started it all over to make it slouchy pfft will be done with it soon. I'm sure the party is today, tho her real bday is Tues...will reconfig how to drop the gift to her as it won't make the party today.

Paris is a mess...so unnerving and frustrating these things going on in the world:nope: I HATE when extremists of ANYthing try to impose their beliefs on others...I am def more spiritual than religious, but doubt ANY bible wants ppl to annihilate all the rest of the world ...makes me mad:growlmad:

Wow, just realized yesterday was Friday the 13th lol

So FF says I am 7dpo today and I got a little dipsy doodle...Not concerned at all, hopefully bean digging in as I too have ALOT of creamy white cm this morn.
:dust: to us all!

j, you are quite the night owl!

I wish I could see DH between Christmas and moving day.. That's at least 7 weeks!
We were talking last night and I mentioned my concerns for 1st trimester. Yeah response "Yay, I get to skip 1st trimester, no puking, etc!"
Knowing my luck, I'll have full blown sickness.

Ahhh P :soothe:
Stock up now on the natural remedies...ginger snaps...saltine crackers...peppermints
Also small amts of chamomile tea can help, and many love lemon based things- you can even use honey lemon cough drops or candies.
Oh and :munch: eat small FREQUENT meals/snacks, as it prevents acid build up in the tum.
You will be fine tho pffft:haha:

yea I am a nighty bird...not the ticker...I think I am the only one using a night time one lol

hahaaaa 'fufu bubbles' lol!

Hoping its a good sign, although could be anything as nowt wouldve implanted yet, symptom spotter central over here ha ha!

Pacific you may not get hardly any sickness, i had minimal for 4-5ish weeks, then it passed thankgod, its put me off eating Bananas for life Lol

J, has the fab slouch hat finished?

CB: the next thing to worry about is lay offs here. Almost everyone is worried that they will meet the chopping block as am I. For now, I had another week of employment.

As for cm, I thought i was pretty much dried up down there yesterday but it has come back today. One more week to wait for early testing.

Getting there CB pic below. I love the color variation on the yarn. Thinking I''ll skip making her a matching scarf and keep the second roll of this fab yarn for a hat of my own:blush:
HatCiaraBday.jpg

J, so sorry this hat is causing such distress! Hope the rest of it finishes easy.

PL, I don't know how you ladies do it, the ones who see off their husbands for weeks or months at a time. I know you do what you have to...but that is so rough.

Hmmm, fufu bubbles...don't know that I've experienced those without :sex: lol

as for me...unremarkable symptoms. 6dpo today. Think I'll start testing Monday :thumbup: and for your viewing pleasure, my "shiner" from yesterday's fall. Sorry for my sweaty/oily face; been outside all morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11
:shock: Ouch Gigs!
Hope it doesn't hurt as much as it looks to be...
FF has me down as 7dpo today?? But my initial thought was a day earlier, so I would be 8 dpo...:shrug:
I planned to test at 10/11 dpo which could be Monday, or Tues per FF
What do you all think? My chart is in my siggy

Ouch, that's a nice one Gigs! Hope you aren't too sore!
We'll all be obsessing about your sticks come monday, haha

I've only ever had one shiner like that. I bent down to clip the leash on the dog and he bounced up in excitement and his big head hit my eye...

As for sending DH off, I am really dreading it. I hate it, but at least this time I know what it's for and it's only for 3 months that we have to do it for. A few years ago DH took a job way up in the oil fields so had a 14 days on, 14 days off rotation. At that time our communication wasn't very good, so DH quit and found a job closer to home. It was quite the strain on us when he was away but after 14 days of DH just sitting around I was happy to sent him off to work again.
Last night I laid out my expectations for the next 3 months and DH agreed. If the communication stays good, I can do it. If our communication had been good when he was in the oil field, it might have worked out too but neither one new what to expect of the other back then. I don't think we knew what to expect from ourselves.
It'll be hard not seeing him for 7 weeks :( but I keep trying to gear him towards visiting me at least once in between.
Maybe it'll be easier once I give my notice at work (mid January) if I don't get laid off first.

Sorry Pacific :(
Hopefully he got your msg loud n clear, and wo't repeat mistakes of the past.
I totally get the "can't wait for them to go back to work" thing hehe
In my first marriage we were both Paramedics with 24hr on 48 hr off sched.
So we only saw each other every 3rd day. Was nice break from kids n house, but once home hubs was a lump of "do nothing but play computer games" :growlmad:
Literally at the keyboard ALL day, only left to bring food back to his game or pee...
Then he didn't understand why I was mad coming home to a totally wrecked home, as he did no chores AT ALL the 24 hrs I was on duty, and left EVERY soda can or food wrapper laying on the counters...WTF ...Trashcan...Heard of one???
Gah...Never again I vowed - no cops, no firefighters, no medics lol

Loving the colours on the Hat J :) its coming along well!

Fingers crossed it wont come to Lay off's Pacific, will you get a redundancy pay off if the worst happens? Will you see hubs in between those 3 months at all? Hats off to you hun for going so long inbetween seeing him :thumbup: :flower:

How many dpo willyou be testing Pacific?

Ouchy Gigs your eyebrow looks painful.. Have you tried or can get ya hands on anything called 'Arnica' cream? Homeopathy renedy, brings out bruising real quick & helps heal quick aswell..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->