General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

In this part of the states, or at least my insurance encourages vback. My best friend axtuat just had a baby and they wanted a vback, unless something happened or if she went a week past her due date and then baby would be too large.

Oh Greeny How I wish...they are ridiculous here that once a csect always a csect...ridiculous.

I would like a vbac so i can say ive experienced both & would like to give it a go but we'll see.. I never wouldve guessed that they would push for csections after a csection.. If its planned i guess maybe it safer all round? It depends where your from & whos doing delivery maybe.. So you got to 9.5cm& they knocked you straight out J, i felt a lil cheated as id prepared & geared myself up for a Vag birth & then it was taken away, baby safety first..

SO is so :wacko: i say to him earlier, ooh i could be pg next wknd - 'how will you know?' .. Umm, il pee on a stick babe Lol! Seriously! Haha

Lol! "How would you know" hahahhahahahha someone needs a refresher in birds & bees :haha:

Hmm, I'm a little afraid of a vag birth funking up my vagina. Legit fear. Anyone able to comment on that?

I can comment on that Gigs- I had a 7lb5oz, and an 8lb6oz vag then twins sched csect then DS was 6lbs10oz- vag almost to pushing when heart rate dropped and they switched to emerg c sect...I will admit I am "tight" as ever down there hehe
Preggo vags are ugly as they are swollen, purple and all, but the howmones allow everything to stretttttcccchhhh. Everything is same after, especially if you do kegel exercises- which women should do anyhoo!

Yeh CB I breathed thru hours of contractions after reading an old 1970's midwifery book Ina Mae Gaskins?? They were hippies. It really helped me visualize and I was SHOCKED I made it to 9.5 cm, but DS had a double nuchal cord (around neck twice) so as he came down the cord slowly tightened around his neck.
If I had a true midwife they would have removed it, as we are taught in medic school as well...Being a patient at hospital, it's emergency knock out surgery

Hmm...maybe i'll wait to see how big the next kid's head is and make a decision then. Does your vagina look the same? Like, mine is pretty lol! I'm not quick to compliment myself on much of anything but i have a nice vagina! Like, the ladies in mags with floppy labias (not that theres anything wrong with that, and it's actually "the norm") get their s* airbrushed to look like me. I'm proud, damn it! Hubs loves it too. We're both a little worried about it's appearance/performance after a vaginal delivery...though i think i'd prefer it to c section recovery...although, i hear pooping for the first time after vag delivery is terrifying :haha: hmmmmmm....

Also, how old were you with the twins? I was considering surrogacy down the road but it wouldn't be until i'm probably nearing 33. Is that still a decent age?

I've had 2 c sect and the second was HORRIBLE!
I was on pain meds for 9 wks and could barely turn over without instand burning nerve pain shooting in me scar!
I never took more than ibuprofen with the twins csect, so I am NOT wanting a 3rd at all.
You should have enough sonos by 36wks to tell you if the head looks too big for your pelvis, whuch is a rare thing since their skull bones overlap and compress as they go thru the vag.
As for vag appearance- I have also had 2 episiotomies (cut from vag to buthole) and I can not see the scar nor does it affect your lady lips.
When preggers there is alot of pressure and blood on the vajay, so it will be swollen looking, and the inside looks purplish instead of pink lol, but it all goes back to same after delivery- lips stay the same.
Glad you have a pretty kitty lol - I personally find vajays unattractive ...too many experiences in the med field:haha:
If anything I would say the inside - like deep in there may look diff after a vag delivery, but I am a kegel fan as I said and have always been able to stop urine mid flow or clamp onto the man parts :winkwink: You will be fine gigs!

Lol I love how you are worried about your vagina gig. I think we all (women) are but no one admits it.

Also I'm proud of myself. Today we were house shopping and then saw an estate sale. We went in and they had a glider that is very similar to the one I want for my nursery. And we bought it because we decided to get back on the Ttc bike. So I have a project! Sand and paint my new chair and of course find new cushions.

Yay MrsG :thumbup:
Projects def refocus you and make time pass faster

Ah MrsG thats great news for getting back on the ttc wagon :thumbup:
The chair is it a rocking chair? I always wanted one of these for breastfeeding but we didnt have the room :(

ive have awoken to Vag chat at 06:04 haha! My friend said hers looked purple after aswell, a wizards sleeve she called it :rofl: but honestly my mortified face when she said how purple & swollen it looked down there.. Id be using a mortified emoji right now :haha:

This is a glider. It's like a rocker but slides instead of rocks. Mine is basically just the wood part since I threw the cushions away already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
This is a glider. It's like a rocker but slides instead of rocks. Mine is basically just the wood part since I threw the cushions away already.

Does it glide nicely? I've had two gliders and loved them. Unfortunatelt both of them eventually became loud & rocked funny. I'm afraid to buy another so I may get one of the gliders that looks like a big comfy recliner with the metal mechanism. they're just so damn expensive. :nope:

I'll have to go back and find a MS paint picture i did of a vagina last time i was preggers. Friends and i on here had a convo about how they just looked angry, so of course i had to illustrate it :haha:

MRS! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you! I myself bough a comfy rocking recliner off craigslist for 30-40$. Best purchase ever! Still have it in Des' room and might have to move it in a new nursery or get a second because i still use it with Des on occasion when he has bad dreams.

Ok ladies....i tested! Definitely something faint there but I am unconvinced. Truly, i am having like zero symptoms of my last pregnancy and i just don't feel pregnant at all.

Here's the link because my phone is freezing the b&b website when i try to upload:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=482208

Ooohh,,,,and Gigs opens the gate to start the race! I can see a very faint haze!
See if it shows more once the test dries:thumbup:

Breeaa yea I was gonna suggest trying Craigslist or BigLots- they have those big cushy rocking recliners. Not sure if you have Rooms to Go there, but they usually have closeout or scratch n dent warehouses that is open to the public, and they have those too.

CB Wizards sleeve:rofl: Good description, but then does it do magical things as well?

AFM:shock: wth is going on with my temps?! Find it hard to believe I have a 1.2 degree temp shift. Expected it down today, and then I would have discarded ystrdy, but it's still REALLY high!

Holy crap J, you're on FI-YAH!!! That is a high leap!

Yeah, my test "line" is not there now that it's dried haha. Knew i'd be wasting a test but i couldn't help myself! And i know i'm still going to test tomorrow even though that'll probably be pointless too :haha: POASA is real!

Ewww, definitely NOT looking forward to snow :( rather, tending to the duckies in the snow. Any advice on dealing with our hose without disconnecting it and draining it every night?
We'll drop to -30C here in January/February. We have one hose that DH put a heat trace on and insulated, plug in as needed. The ducks have an in ground pond that has a floating heater. Once we get more snow I'll fill the pond up with snow to melt in the thawed out pond hole :blush: That's the plan, not sure if it'll work.

I've had 2 c sect and the second was HORRIBLE!
I was on pain meds for 9 wks and could barely turn over without instand burning nerve pain shooting in me scar!
I never took more than ibuprofen with the twins csect, so I am NOT wanting a 3rd at all.
You should have enough sonos by 36wks to tell you if the head looks too big for your pelvis, whuch is a rare thing since their skull bones overlap and compress as they go thru the vag.
As for vag appearance- I have also had 2 episiotomies (cut from vag to buthole) and I can not see the scar nor does it affect your lady lips.
When preggers there is alot of pressure and blood on the vajay, so it will be swollen looking, and the inside looks purplish instead of pink lol, but it all goes back to same after delivery- lips stay the same.
Glad you have a pretty kitty lol - I personally find vajays unattractive ...too many experiences in the med field:haha:
If anything I would say the inside - like deep in there may look diff after a vag delivery, but I am a kegel fan as I said and have always been able to stop urine mid flow or clamp onto the man parts :winkwink: You will be fine gigs!
The idea of Surgery freaks me out more then trying to push a baby out of the vag.. Gigs, I totally get what you are saying about the lips, so thanks to J that is cleared.... Now, so the "inside stuff" can go back to tight too... hmmm*must do more Kegels*

Lol I love how you are worried about your vagina gig. I think we all (women) are but no one admits it.

So true. Glad to have a spot to talk about this! And that it isn't just the first timers asking :thumbup:

That looks comfy!! Brilliant purchase :) DH and I are trying to downsize for our move and it looks like the people renting from us here want us to leave a lot of the bigger furniture. Couch, TV, appliances.. makes our move lighter so that has me excited. What doesn't have me excited is that we need to budget those purchases in the new spot again as we asked the seller to take everything out of our new home.

As for boobs, my left boob is bigger then the right. It's almost a different shape, so most of my bras fit really well around the left boob, but floppy around the right boob :wacko: I am hoping bf'ing will change that even if not permanent at least I'd get to enjoy to even sized boobies for a while. ROFL

Sorry the haze on your stick faded...what dpo are you now Gigs?
I am 9/10dpo.

Pacific Ooohh yes. I had an episiotomy with both my vag kiddos ( wasn't thrilled) but it's better than a tear- OUCH!
Anyhoo-They obviously stitch you up after an epis. and I will say this
I was actually a wee uncomfortable the first times I had sex, because it was very tight:shock: Like revirginized:rofl:

As for :boobs: I am usually a 38c/d depending on if the bra is padded etc.
When breastfeeding I am 44DD!!!
I found my old nursing bra the other day and could legit fit 1 cup on my head like a helmet:rofl: I was like WTH!? Who's bra is this in MY stuff??:blush:
If you have perky booblettes, i HIGHLY suggest wearing a bra day and night...it sux but when they get huge they are crazy heavy and will stretch out your skin=saggy later

I now have that visual of you wearing the bra as a helmet in my head. :rofl: probably for the rest of the day...

My bra cups are probably just a bit too big for the cat to wear, 34C fits the left boob well. I am certainly not over endowed in the boob department. Wouldn't mind a little more although DH keeps saying "a handfull" is plenty. Wouldn't even dream of getting a boob job so will do with what I got.

Ok, epi: obviously no time for freezing before they cut (right???).. ouch! Tear, even more ouch...

Pacific :nope:
I had epidurals with both my vag kids tho so I felt NADA- was watching tv when they came in and said Oooh those are huge contractions!
me: Oh really? (I look at the tracepaper, then go back to the tv)
nurse: Ok time for you to push hun!
me:Really? Already?...OK let's do this:haha:
I want to try a natural birth again, an hopefully with no cord issues or positioning probs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->