General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Morning ladies

Kinda passed out early last night was soooo tired zzzzZ! So, looking for abit of charting info if anyone has exp - concerned, slthough i can see im ovulating my temps are still on the low side compared to when i fell pg with Riley, similar to last cycles, according to google low bbt before & after ov'ing csn be a sign of hypothyroid - underactive thyroid - but all blood tests which were couple months sho were all normal? Do my temps look on the really low side?? Wondering if this is an extra as to why im not getting pg yet :nope:

J, i bet es SO daughter was so chuffed to have that Hat, big smiles all around no doubt!!

Whos testing today? Im itching to analyze Lol!

Pacific, my memories rubbish haha course you already ov'd, we all within a few days of each other lol

Mrs G, are the house viewings local?

ohhh one hates being in the UK ttc with all you girls just getting out of bed in the States/Canada Lol!

Gigs/J - are you both peeing this AM? I buyed some 4dsy early tests lol i caved! Gonna wait until Thursday though hehe!

Yup, I tested. Bfn :( so sad it's shaping up to be another failed cycle. I'm a bit heartbroken:( these should be early tests and I'm not seeing even a hint of anything this morning.

Sorry cb, can't comment on the temps as I have no idea!

Yay for potential homes Mrs!!! That is so exciting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
Mrs G: are you hoping to find a fixer upper and make it all yours?

Gigs: I am sure there is something there! Stay positive girl, you aren't out until you are out. :dust:

CB: I think we have a 7 hour time difference, I work 7-6 at the moment so usually the time I am online. DH usually is on the computer at home but that is due to change at the end of the month. His new job (1700 km away from me) starts Dec 1st.

I agree with Pacific Gigs, also, 9dpo is the typically average day of implantation for most & each cycle is diff, you had lotsa sex this cycle so you def still in chick ;)

:hi: Mornin ladies I went to bed early too for once...call Guiness :haha:

Giggly-bits:-k I dunno, but I still see a haze of pink where the second line should be, and this site loses quality on upload so you may just need a day to see something clearly.
MrsG How exciting on house hunting!:thumbup:

I am either 10/11 dpo and line eye is in full effect.
I took a Walmart cheapie and a $tree:-k
Thought I saw a faint pink line during the first minute the dye moved thru, but zilch after. I know these are not sensitive, but that was the plan.
I figure if I get something clear on the el cheapos, then I should be able to see nice lines on a frer....which I will NOT purchase until then![-X[-X

I gotta update my FF and I'll see if anything shows in pics back in a bit

You're still in gigs! How many dpo are you?

These houses are about an hour from where ee currently live. We live more city and we want to buy in the country for raising kids. I want as fixer upper because it'll be worth it in the end. Well spend about 250,0000 with the mortgage and construction but after its done it'll be worth about 320,000.

I put an arrow where i see the edge of the haze:shrug:
HptGig.jpg

HptGigNeg.jpg

Mrs: that's fantastic house prices! Makes me wish I lived in the US sometimes.

J, post those pics!! Pink line sounds exciting !!!!!! :dust:

Gigs: I see it on the altered pics, looks good, this is your month :)

Whew that took a while sorting pics and labeling. Here's the best ones showing the "hazy" second line:shrug:
Hopefully it turns into something
These are Walmart 88cent(purple case) and $Trees(all white case)
HPTOpen10-11dpo.jpg

HPTOpen10-11dpo2.jpg

HPTSticks.jpg

HPTSticksNeg.jpg

I can see lines on them J without tweaking heheee! Especially on the arrow puc! ;) How many dpo are you?? Ee exciting!!

Thank you ladies for the encouragement :hugs: I still definitely feel out though, and definitely NOT seeing lines...but I appreciate it.

J, I DEFINITELY see a second line on your test! Very easily! Probably the best I've seen on any of your tests. I'm getting so excited for you!!!

I sure hope so...I am on my way out now to get some frers, but an NOT opening the box unless lines are better on el cheapos tomorrow.
No worries CB, I am all off on how many dpo you all are as well,
I am either 10-11dpo per FF.

Haha the 'frer dash' ;) it definately clear lines there J! I bet you say f*$k it & pee on a frer later today.. I know i would :haha:

Jlm- girl, I'm gonna go ahead and say that's a BFP!!! :happydance:

J, it'd be so ironic if this is the cycle it sticks. Hope it is!!!

As for me...i have no strength and 22 ic's. Guess who's gonna pee on another as soon as this kiddo of mine goes down for his nap?

I know, i know...it's gonna be blank again but i can't help myself! I hope a 3 hr hold is long enough, if there's anything going on down there....

LOL Gigs, as I said to J, I'd be the reason not to test this month. So I will reason with you: don't test if you think it'll be blank. You'll be better off the test in the morning with FMU. No reason to be disappointed now when it'll show something light in the morning!! Save yourself!! :)

:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->