General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

If I can handle it, no epidural for me. I don't mind needles, but into my back is a bit much. Not a fan of medical intervention unless there is no other option.

Gigs: I just about missed your picture! Geez girl! FX something shows tomorrow!!

J: that is a huge temp shift, i bet this is it :)

Here come our first 2 BFP's!!!!

Thx P, but I'm throwing baby dust like pigeon food LOL
I want us ALLLL to have super sticky BFPs
:dust::dust::dust:

*stares at screen and absorbs sticky dust* hoooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm hoooommmmmmmmmmm...

There, i think i'm good now :thumbup:

I'm only 8dpo, J. Definitely a neg test...not getting anything i got with Des (symptom wise) so I'm like, meh, hopefully it happens but probably not. I suspected though because i got so luck with the first kid, it won't be so easy this time :/ It's not going to make the BFN any easier to swallow though :(

My boobs do an occasional hurt now. But I think that only means I ovulated. Going to try and not read into every jab and poke my body does.

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!

Yay for ovulation!

Also, i felt fufu bubbles today! :haha:

Thank god I am not going crazy Gigs! DH and I didn't even bd last night so I know it's not from that.... if i wasn't on the work computer i'd google that.

Edit: my phone has terrible connection but did get a bit of a slow connection: my google result "Fetus farts"

I don't feel them coming down the canal, more as they need a place to go out :blush: :blush:

Gigs :wohoo: for fufu bobbles!
I 've just had enuff creamy cm to have to "wipe: every few hours- annoying.
On a side note, got 2 more walmat cheapies, annnnnd just spilled acetone nail polish remover into my keyboard...really hoping it doesn't short out as I can NOT afford another right now sigh

Ok, i had to google "fufu bubbles" just to see what comes up, and there are, surprisingly, results! Top result is a youtube video of a little Asian girl blowing bubbles on a beach hahahhaha now i just feel bad lol

cm is still clear, plenty of it too.. if this is a bfn cycle it should dry up in about another week at the latest.

FUFU bubbles hahaaa so glad im not the one to experience this!

I could see a fuzzy faint on that link Gigs, what miu are those strips?

I had a spinal block with my planned csection, same as epidural but after 2hrs or so the feeling comes back as with epidural the needles still in you i think right? They numbed my back area first before they put it in, didnt feel a thing ;)

Mrs G i looooooove that rocking/gluding chair, very cute

Pacific - lotsa clear cm is a good thing yes? Hows the opk looking? Or are you ov'ing right now maybe hehee

CB: I should really remove that ticker of mine. I did an opk stick 5 days ago and it had 2 clearly pink lines. Since then they have gone to almost none existent/greyish pink. I think i am actually 3 or 4 dpo which would of course make lp a lot longer then I ever thought.
The good news is, I get to test with you next week!! But I must stock up a few more tests this week. $1.25 here I come :)

Oh, and I am proud to say, that DH's sex drive is more then satisfied this month. :rofl: :sex: every day and he's barely putting out, mostly me so that is a big change

I don't think they leave the epi in....I should remember after getting two but i don't lol. Both of mine failed, and before they replaced it a third time i was going into surgery so they didn't bother. Maybe they did leave it in? Jeeze i can't remember.

Cb, don't recall the sensitivity of the test, but i think it's 10?

Dh thinks i am nuts, but I am aiming for as little intervention as possible. I hate meds, medical stuff, etc.

I absolutely ABHOR abdominal pain, so if I sucked it up for a few hours then anyone can
As for the epidural, the needle goes in at insertion, and is removed, only a thin plastic catheter remains- much like an IV. They do numb first so that is the only pain really, I LOVE epis, but want to experience a full natural birth ( tho I may regret this later - ring of fire and all eeek)
I will test in a.m. with fmu - I will be 10-11 dpo...REALLY hoping I see something it's been over a year of this and I am drained...

Forgot to mention today was exSO's daughter's 9th bday.
I left a gift bag with hat and art kits with a neighbor ystrdy morning, since his car was not there and I didn't want to leave it on the doorstep (townhomes).
Not a peep from him, but at least I know he has the added pressure of a neighbor knowing about her gifts, so he will be less likely to throw them out from spite:shrug:

*sits in seat and raises hand* here!

Yes, now it's coming back...they placed the epi line and instead of taking it out the second time when it failed, they left it and used it to administer the numbing agent for my surgery.

PPl, i feel ya....but man, contractions are no joke! I remember thinking i'd try to last until at least 5cm to get a "feel" for labor, but i think i only made it to 3 (maybe 4) before I accepted the epi lol. The initial numbing shot ain't got nothin' on contractions! It was not bad at all. The contractions, however....and my vitals were all over the place so i was hooked up to iv's and not allowed to soak in the tub (i was at a birthing center attached to a hospital). Not cool...i really wanted that warm water!

J, I'm really hopeful for you and the am test! Guess we're testing buddies this cycle :thumbup:

Can't wait to see more test!

We found a couple houses that actually have potential. Hubs is going Wednesday to look through the houses and see how much work they'll need. One is a fixer upper and pretty big, the other is close to move in ready but a lot smaller. So we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->