General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL You all are funny
I am gonna hold out till a.m. and try a frer :blush: bought a 2 pk thi afternoon
Kepp inj mind I have seen lines the last 3 months, they just faded away aftr, so deff wanting strong lines this time!

J, sounds like a plan! Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

Against my better judgement, and yours, I tested anyway :haha: bfn, like I didn't see that coming! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
Def wait til morning miss gigs :) but ya know.. I can see something ultra faint there? Maybe i have line eye

I have to jump on the wagon aswell, i peed on one of my 20miu cheapies LOL! 6dpo & knew it was neg but just felt the need to pee on a stick :rofl: i just have no control

Ooh J im ooober excited! Pee on another cheapie strip so we can see another line :haha:

Well it's official. DH gave notice to his work today and he'll be starting his new job Dec 1st. I'll be on my own for ~3 1/2 weeks and then for about 7 1/2 or 8 weeks after the Christmas visit.:nope::sad2:

This also means, if this month isn't it we wont be conceiving until March either. The good thing is I wouldn't have to tell a new employer that I am pregnant. Trying to see all the positives here..

I think even if the time is horrible, a part of us always wants that second line to show up...so its understandable to feel let down in good circumstances if it doesn't happen. We are all meant to be moms, and it's hard to swallow when it doesn't happen, or that dream doesn't come to fruition.

I'm sorry...i'm super emotional right now!

Anyway, maybe, if this isn't your month, the stars will align and he'll be home during your fertile window. Or can you visit him if it's on a weekend? Can't recall how long the distance was...

Roughly a thousand miles. I currently have 4 day weekends every other week but DH is concerned that extra travel isn't in our budget. Plus our dog isn't all that friendly with strangers, so can't leave him here. In other words DH would have to come out on his 2 day weekends.

The flight is only 1 1/2 hours, but I am 3 hours to the next airport.

:( i'm so sorry. Any close friends or family near by? I hope the time apart goes quickly :/ i mean, think of it this way....this very thread was started in August. We've all been around talking for 4 months!

Just a BIL and coworkers that I know around here.... actually one coworker has a lot of hunting/fishing gear so we should be spending some weekends on the lakes ice fishing!

J I see your line best in the dollar tree unaltered pic. The bottom test. Hope it's a sticky one this month.

I'm feeling very conflicted this month. We're not "trying" but we were planning on not preventing either. But the doc said to use protection and I just don't think I can convince myself to prevent something we've wanted and been trying for for so long now! What do you ladies think? Prevent or ntnp?

I would ntnp. Do some research on it and do what feels right....but my friend who recently m/c'd at 8 weeks went ahead right away. She is a vet and has access to medical reports (databases that doctors get access to) and found studies peoving there are no benefits in waiting.

I didn't see the reports though, was just taking her word for it.

Ooo, ice fishing could be fun! I haven't fished since i was a kid but always enjoyed it....well, when i set aside the part of me that felt a bit guilty haha

I've done a lot of reading online and for the most part it sounds like it's for dating purposes

Mrs GGo for it ! I agree no benefit to waiting and if the body is not physically rdy it will not allow it to happen!
gigs I think you just may be on the early side, and will see something soon

As for my hazy lines- hoping they get stronger the next few weeks, since I have had 3 back to back set of FAINT lines with no progression, then they disappeared:(

Thx Breeaa
:blush: Oh yea Gigs lol meant days ...subconscious said weeks hehe
I have had 3 months in a row of faint lines, I need something sticky before I can get excited...just saying hehe

That's understandable. Are you taking the progesterone now? Sorry, i'm not savvy to how that works :blush:

J I see your line best in the dollar tree unaltered pic. The bottom test. Hope it's a sticky one this month.

I'm feeling very conflicted this month. We're not "trying" but we were planning on not preventing either. But the doc said to use protection and I just don't think I can convince myself to prevent something we've wanted and been trying for for so long now! What do you ladies think? Prevent or ntnp?

I'm not sure what I would do. I would be conflicted. Did she say how long to wait?

Morning all

Dobby, i see you having a glance.. Hope your doing ok hun :)

I woke up at 4 for a pee this morning, 7dpo, probs negative but im gonna poas lol! I'l post it after :)

Gigs & J really looking forward to see your test pics hehee!

Mrs G i think you should get back on the ttc wagon ;) they have dating scans etc & im sure you will know when your about to ovulate xx

Nah ah nothing Lol! Only 7dpo i should know better hahaaa!!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsiz6pywi4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->