General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I'm so sad that my fear of baby #2 taking awhile to conceive is thus far coming true. I know at 10dpo I'm not out yet but I'm 99% sure I am. I don't even know how to feel right now.

J, hope you have better luck this morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
Gigs, I am sure you are just testing too early...
I have somewhat of the same concerns as you. I know my mom needed medical help in order to get pregnant and I am worried that I will too. We have been months since we pulled the last goalie.
Trying to stay relaxed, but it's something on the back of my mind each and every month.

Honestly, I felt so. Good. About this cycle...I know it's early but at 10dpo I feel like I should be picking up SOMETHING on the tests. At least, I did with the other two...of course I'll still test but I'm confident at will hit Saturday. I'm hoping he won't, but the odds are not in my favor.

Ugh, fertility fear sucks! I hope it's not the case for you. I guess we both have to realize and understand it may take some months even with perfect circumstances.

Still hurts though.

Where is j? I'm dying of anticipation over here!

I also foolishly took another test :dohh: just found it under my sink, didn't know it was there. it's an early test (5days sooner) but also a blue dye, and now I'm left with one of those maddening skinny faint lines :wacko:

I should just wait until I'm late to test again, but I know I won't!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
:tease:
Well allow me to bring you all some LINES, followed by rat brain humor.
So I have been up since 4 a.m. grrr, just could not sleep!
I had about a 5 hr hold going by 9a.m. so YAY POAS time:wohoo:
I did buy a frer 2 pk ystrdy but was NOT using them [-X until the cheapies had lines
So I start with the wallyworlds hpt AND $ store- so they can race :haha:
Wally- I got NUTHIN
$store- :shock: OMG OMG!!! a definite pink 2nd line :wohoo: FRERtime baby
Frer....insertelevator music...NUTHIN...WTH:growlmad:
Quick look at the wrapper to see if it's expired???
:blush: LH...it's an opk:dohh: quietly slinks away.
I'm 11/12 dpo so Gigs I am more out than you, as :witch: is due tomoro or next day...sigh
Oh no progest this round, and MrsG :thumbup: on NTNP
HPT11-12.jpg

Gigs, I see it! Just watch it get stronger of the next few days!!

Well, I have decided if this month isn't it, I will start working out again. Start date Nov 30. I have the full set of DVDs at home to the T25 work out. DH and I only got 2 months into it last winter and then things got too busy. I'd love to loose 20-25 lbs which would get me back into the six pack shape I was 5 years ago.

Good luck PL! I did t25 for a month or so but wasn't a fan. I didn't really feel or see any differences so i gave up. Got into running and enjoyed that :thumbup: then stopped and gained 10lbs :dohh: oh well.

Thanks for the positive anti-af vibes! I hope hope hope they work!

J, are you sure of no lines? The photo is blurry, i can't properly scrutinize them.

Gigs i can see something on that blue one! Hang in there :)

I always fear the 'assisted conception' route, although if im not pg by end of Jan im off to the Drs for some Clomid, its always in the back of my mind, it was ttc Riley..

J - lol an OPK? This made me chuckle but nothing on the others? Grr annoying! Nothings showing on frer no? My phone wont clearly see the frer one boo!!

Gigs, I see your line for sure. FX it's a sticky bean.
T25 started making a difference at about 7 weeks in for me. And I was constantly struggling to keep up.

J: I hope you are just too early. FX :dust:

I also foolishly took another test :dohh: just found it under my sink, didn't know it was there. it's an early test (5days sooner) but also a blue dye, and now I'm left with one of those maddening skinny faint lines :wacko:

I should just wait until I'm late to test again, but I know I won't!

:happydance: I see a line!! Test again tomorrow! Don't wait!!! Bad influence :blush: hehe

Lol! It's barely there at all irl. This is gonna be like last month....

Totally agree, think positive and it will happen!

As for me: I still have a good amount of cm. Not as clear any more but still there. And fufu bubbles s:

You know, y'all are right! A 11dpo bfp isn't unheard of! That'll be me, damn it!

Pl, are you ov'ing?

behold, my epic portrait of a pregnant vagina. Again, the joke was that they look pissed of whilst preggers.

Attachments

• angry vagina.JPG
    angry vagina.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
On a side note, having a migraine day:sick:
decided to suck it up and grocery shop with mom...
I made Honey cornbread with sweet chili inside...she ate NONE
My older son ate NONE...soo aggravated

You know, sometimes cooking for the family can be so....frustrating. If it isn't consumed, it's annoying how much effort you put into it. If it's quickly devoured, it's like....dayum, that was a lot of work for something eaten in under 10 minutes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->