General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

There is no winning with dinner! I agree. I also hate when hubs eats in silence and I'm like "so do you even like it?!?"

J I know that all too well. Dinner is complicated for us. DH is always telling me to make whatever for dinner and the second I make something it doesn't sound good. If I try something new he usually hates it. This is why dinner is always late and we always have the same, "WHAT THE F DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER" convo. The more time you avoid telling me, the later we will eat. Let's skip the bullshit "I don't know" answer and get to what you will eat.

There is no winning with dinner! I agree. I also hate when hubs eats in silence and I'm like "so do you even like it?!?"

Ha ha ha i hear you there! If SO never says thankyou when i cook, i always ask if its nice lol cheeky!!

Breeea - im ALWAYS asking SO what he fancies for dinner & then its 'i dunno what do you want?' Uhh bounce back & forth like that for ages! I'l just make stuff then he stops moaning! Hes so fussy though & likes 'simple' dinners, sausage & mash, cottage pie blah blah.. Thats fine but not ALL the time! Grr

So i peed on my 4 day early stick, uhhh negative! 8dpo, slight temp dip, tired on bfns boooo! Although, looking upon riley pg chart as i keep looking back on my faint frer was 9dpo ohhhhhhh hurry up week already!!!

https://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?unCo...Early-Result-Twin-Pregnancy-Test-2-Pack_1785/

Hopefully the link works, for anyone who buys Frers from Boots UK online i know they deliver outside UK, the twin bixes are buy one get one free - im off to Boots chemist this morning now Lol ;)

Good luck cb, can't wait to see!

Thought I saw the faintest something this morning at 4am, then remembered I have horrid line eye :dohh: bottom test is this morning after 3.5 hour hold. May take another in 4 or so hours....why not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
Yeah take another i few hrs gigs, looks like there maybe domething on that bottom test ;)

Well i now have 3 frers - peed on one Lol neg! Well i had indent crap, it would be sooo faint barey there if i was so i binned it lol! Maybe il fish it out & see if theres any dry pink? It was a watery pee not held gor long

Fished out what i could find if my test in the bin.. :shhh:

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbbj2m7ui.jpeg

Cant see colour mainly indent! Annoying! I'l re pee tomo i think.. (she says ha ha)..

OK so i know this isnt a test pic but im dying to show someone the finished wooden advent calender ive done for Riley haha! I never made it but painted & decorated it myself :) now just need some choccies behind the doors ready for 1st Dec hehe think im more excited than he is Lol!

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps1kiikqr4.jpeg

Definitely a haze on your test! Hope it's the start of something!

Omg, that advent is SO cute!!! I feel like such a lazy mom now, i just bought a pre boxed, throwaway one :dohh: lol

T-minus 10 minutes until i test again :haha:

Wow you ladies are busy!
I took my last Walmart- saw the same extrmely faint haze as ystrdy, sooo I took my last frer and got a perfectly functioning control line ( Note to self put an APB out on that missing test line...)

I'm thinking it didn't work, or was too late etc
:witch: duew today or tomor- temp is crazy tho:shrug:
HPT12-13.jpg

HPT12-13-2.jpg

Your temps are wooosh high J arent they?!! Wonder if thats a good sign & your awaiting that dbl line.. That opk was very dark though when it should be negative??

Ah sorry gigs :( maybe a late implanter? Are you 10dpo today? ..

If i dont get anything tomo i reckon il be out as i implanted early with my other 2 pg's..

Well, i was gonna buy a choccy throw away calender one but i saw this for £10 in a craft shop & got very excited hahaa! I love crafts & painting so i chill out painting & find my inner zen :) its took me about a month to paint though ha ha

I'm with you, arts and crafts put me in my happy place :)

Not likely it's a late implanter. I'm 11dpo today, and my son and the c/p showed faint at 10dpo. I won't bother testing anymore unless I'm late, but I doubt it. Don't want to waste any more tests this cycle. On to cycle 3...

J, i swear i see a line on yesterday's frer, but it's hard to see the one from today (blurry photo on my screen). Maybe you're just one of those ladies who always has a hint of hcg in their system? It's so weird you'd keep getting faint lines...

I wish there was some other magical way we can tell that we're pg other than poas & bloodtests lol! Im just impatient, it makes you want to get your period already :-/

How many dpo you usually get your period gigs? Mines always bang on 14dpo

Bang on day 13 for me.

I know, it's too bad we can't find out, like, within a week....and if it's negative, hit a button that automatically starts the new cycle :haha:

Ahhh yes!!! I love that! The magic af button ha ha

So you due Saturday then.. Fingers crossed it holds off though :)

Normally I would be ovulating around now but who knows. The hcg needs to be 0 first and I'm kinda too scared to test to make sure it's a bfn. Anyway hubs new it would normally be o time and he said he wanted to wait a month, which is fine he needs time to greive too. But then when he got home from work at 330am, there was defiantly some BDing. I guess he changed his mind... Lol

Saturday actually cb ;)

Mrs, that sounds good! Maybe taking the ntnp approach will be best, maybe he just doesn't want to dtd with a baby as the goal...does that make sense?

I got bad af pains last night and a couple this morning. I am holding on to hope that was implantation :haha:

He definitely told me after that he hopes we made a baby.... Uh ok buddy I'm confused? Lol I think he really wants one and just goes back and forth (just like me).

Also gigs that does sound like implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->