General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

ntnp is always a good approach Mrs G as it take abit of stress of especially if both you are bit unsure but yay ;)

Ooh implant pains .. Hoping they are Gigs hehe! Im dying to poas agsin tomo morning lol

What can I say, I'm a dreamer!

Cb, can't wait to see your test tomorrow!

Mrs, sounds like the battle we all have--the possibility of a m/c vs the joy of a healthy baby. It's tough...

Im currently having stabbing twinges on my left side, bit ouchy! I will post my pic tomo morning for viewing pleasures ha ha

Normally I would be ovulating around now but who knows. The hcg needs to be 0 first and I'm kinda too scared to test to make sure it's a bfn. Anyway hubs new it would normally be o time and he said he wanted to wait a month, which is fine he needs time to greive too. But then when he got home from work at 330am, there was defiantly some BDing. I guess he changed his mind... Lol

Same here Mrs. Green, I should be ovulating tomorrow but no fertile cm in sight. Lol your hubs is like mine. At first he wanted to wait and then we BDed a day later. :haha:

Mrs, men change their minds just as often as we do, they arent quite as vocal as we are. Ha-ha

So no bfps today? Dang!
Cb what about you?

I've had some stabbing pains and light boob ache but looking at the last few cycles it doesn't necessarily mean anything... Not feeling in or out yet..

Super cute advent Claire! My kids love advert calendars.

Went to the dr. He said my levels are back to 0 so it's complete. He told me to keep taking prenatals and keep trying. No need to wait in his opinion, wouldn't have waited anyway Lol. I'm so excited. Started getting some EWCM too so O is closing in. I haven't been able to temp accurately so I hope I didn't miss it. Lack of cm says I haven't though. Fx fx fx fx fx. I'm feeling good. Ahh

Eeeee I'm so excited for you Bre!

:dust: to all you o'ing ladies!!!

Got an Evap line on the Walmart test. I know it means squat but I remain hopeful :blush:

Eeeee I'm so excited for you Bre!

:dust: to all you o'ing ladies!!!

Got an Evap line on the Walmart test. I know it means squat but I remain hopeful :blush:

Come on bfp! Maybe you'll get yours tomorrow! Fx for you!! I'm anticipating at least 1 bfp from you ladies.

I said this last cycle but I'm going to try and hold off testing until AF is due. Or maybe the day before. I'm in a good mood. Ready to get impregnated. It's happening soon. DH better be ready after work. :happydance::haha:

Lol!

GET SOME! :sex: :dance:

I sure hope we ALL get bfp's soon! At least before the end of the year!

Good luck to all you ladies oing and testing tomorrow!

I think I'll take a test in the morning to check my levels. Kinda dreading it though. So wish me luck that it's negative. Dec 11 will be five weeks since mc so if I don't get AF until then I will test that day since I'm not tracking o.

Morning girls

Well.. Im in debate of frer at the moment i can see something but then i see that crappy indent aswell.. So its hard to decifer if theres a faint pink there but yesterday when i took a pic i could see nowt but thus morning i could, i have tweaked slightly as the lighting in out house is crap so let me know what you think... I'l prob te pee on the other Frer later morning x

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbzzm9zjl.jpeg

And..

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspnk1avh9.jpeg

I never understand how a decent brand like frer have rubbish indent lines? & yet cheapie ones dont uhhh

Mrs and cb, my page says you're on right now? Hi!

Des is up for the second time tonight. I'm waiting for him to fall back asleep before i bother trying.

This whole time i've been awake, my lower abdomen (i.e. Uterus area) is cramping and it's radiating into my thighs. I reeeaaallly hope this is a good sign and not just an indication that my period this month is going to be brutal!

Cb, i definitely see that! :happydance: i bet this is an early bfp for you!!! Omg i'm jealous!

Sppoooooky haha! Oooh sounds promising Gigs, do you have any tests left or awaiting until after wknd? Is Des poorly or does he stir alotbless him.. Riley ALWAYS used to do that, makes ye pooped the next day

I had lots of weird cramping with bfp gigs! It felt like cramps but a little different. It was just odd.

I see something faint CB! Hope it turns into a strong bfp. How many dpo are you?

Ugh I need to sleep I have to be up in 6 hours. And I love my sleep.

Lol bless ya gigs thankyou, im 50/50 about it.. Reslly unsure about colour in there but i guess the next pee stick will let me know :)

Mrs G hey!! :) im 9dpo today, but i reckon i ovulated at night on cd15 so jm only just into 9dpo hahaa clutching at straws at an early hr!

How comes your up so late MrsG?

I have a ton of tests so i'll definitely be taking on in the morning (wondfo dip strip again).

I'm not sure if he has a tummy ache or just having bad dreams. I was actually in the midst of having a really bothersome dream so i was kind of thankful he woke me up out of it. Anywho i gave him some pepto and hope that's the last time he wakes up until morning!

Thanks for the encouragement mrs! I'm gonna try to get back to sleep now, too.

G'night ladies!

I hope i wake up to an updated darker line from you cb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->