General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

It's hard for me to fall asleep with out hubs. And I didn't get my good night phone call so it makes it worse. :(

9dpo is so early too so I'm sure that faintness will get darker!

Ah Mrs G... Im the same when SO is out or away working, i can never relax properly, whens he back this wknd?

I know 9dpo is super early, i had my barely there faint with Riley so im hoping.. Lol i bet im not, makes me feel better to say that then get disapointed :-/

I totally understand! He's home every day but works long hours and nights. So he leaves at 1pm every day and gets back at 330am. Plus he works 13 out of 14 days. He only has every other Sunday off. So I miss him a lot even though he's here because I never see him! Lol

Thats hellish hrs! But its nice when yourin bed & cuddle up, falling asleep is do much nicer :)

Mrs, will his hours get better after his time away?

Another bfn this morning. Uterus is just being cruel with cramps early. At least a new cycle starts tomorrow...then back to the long annoying wait to O.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Gigs :( do you usually get cramps here & there before you period??

Well i did the other Frer.. BFN! Uhh! So cant be bothered lol! There was no indent line on that test so the one this morning was playing tricks! Feeling like im out aswell & its only 9dpo boo! Right then, wheres that magical AF button.. :coffee: lol

Lol! Yes, we need the button!

I get occasional moment of cramping but not for 20+ minutes at a time, unless i'm on my period...but every once in awhile i get a really bad period, maybe this is it since i ov'ed so late...maybe there's more lining than usual? Just a theory.

I got an evap on my wondfo :( such a tease!

Wish i was getting an evap lol im getting nuthin :(

I keep fishing my tests out the bin, stressing & chucking them back in hahaa

Sorry ladies! I wish we had that AF button.

On a good note my test was also bfn.

I do the same thing! Actually i save mine under the sink until af shows, then i angrily throw them away lol. I still have my cp test though :dohh:

Mrs, i'm sorry for what you went through but excited to have you back on the ttc bus with us :)

Now, let's all ride it to sticky bfp town!

Wow that was cheesy.

And even though i know the whole process of implanting, testing & dpo crap im still perusing Google for success stories :rofl: ohhhh

Ooh few us online together :) come say hi its Friday woop!

Ok confession: so I woke up for the bathroom this morning, did my thing and wiped. There was more then pee so I checked cm and there was a lot! Ewcm, it's never stretchy for me.
Then I went, sh!t I should have tested with fmu!
So haven't had anything to drink yet and am hoping to pee again shortly...

Lol pacific I've done that. I've also made myself pee so I wouldn't test early.

So the test I'm using are from the doctor office and they're great except it takes FOREVER for lines to show up. So I checked a couple minutes later and there's a line still ugh. It's pretty light though so I'm hoping tomorrow or Sunday I'll have no more hcg. Because I can't o until it's gone...

With my Ectopic i think it was around 2 wks before my test was blank negative, that was a sad morning seeing that.. But i ovulated not long after ;)

How many dpo you on now Pacific?

Im not testing now until AF late im frustrated with bfn's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"