General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

CB!!! YOU'RE FREAKIN' PREGNANT! I definitely see that line!!! Congratulations!

no af yet...i am so freaking nervous right now! abut also excited because omg you have a second line!

Thankyou girls :)

Lol im in shock.. I keep looking at the test like aghh & it looks more clearer now! Feeling a lil anxious about it all hahaa i not told SO yet but OMG! 10dpo.. My aches have eased off & i keep getting an idd boob pinch feeling here & there.. Lol

Is AF holding off still gigs??

DH is making it difficult to bd everyday tried this morning but didn't finish. He says we will later today. I sure hope so because I don't want to miss this egg.

Is he tired from work Breeea, SO always is.. I drained every last bit if energy outta him lol! We only bd 2-3 times leading upto ovulation so you will get that egg girly hehee X

Is he tired from work Breeea, SO always is.. I drained every last bit if energy outta him lol! We only bd 2-3 times leading upto ovulation so you will get that egg girly hehee X

I actually mean BD every other day. He can't be tired from work because we BDed before work today. :winkwink: I really just want to do it today while cm is excessive. We did the other day but I worry there wasn't enough cm to survive. I'm feeling really anxious as of late.

Just popped in to say congrats CB! I see that line on both!!! Excited to stalk and see your next tests.

Bree, hugs. Sucks when you knowing you are Oing soon and him not finish. Hope you get some tonight.

Gigs, hope she doesn't show!

J, you haven't posted in two pages so... Hey :)

Mrs. G, my body is whacking out so take this with a grain of salt because I am on bcp. I am on my sugar pill week and have been doing $ tree tests since Saturday. My Sat and Sun tests were faint but undeniably positive. It wasn't until Tuesdat my test was negative. I never got my withdrawal bleed, which doctor said I should get no matter what. For fun, I took an opk and it was flashing Wednesday and Thursday. Friday, much to my shock, I had a peak! Meanwhile, I temped started Wednesday and honestly I think I ovulated yesterday with the test, cramp, and temps. So I Oed just days after my test went bfn/30 days after my loss. The only odd thing is I shouldn't be Oing... Not sure if that helps you.

I actually mean BD every other day. He can't be tired from work because we BDed before work today. :winkwink: I really just want to do it today while cm is excessive. We did the other day but I worry there wasn't enough cm to survive. I'm feeling really anxious as of late.

Oh gotcha :) every other day is still great as it regenerates lotsa strong spermies! If you can get ya hands in any preseed or fertility lube, thats fab stuff, i used that this cycle aswell as i didnt get any ewcm

Hey Dobby! Thankyou ;) Hope you are well xx

Thankyou Mrs G :) im in shock lol! Im gonna get a frer tomorrow & re pee again eee!

Cant believe im meant to be drinking wine tonight ohhhhh ha ha typical!

Dobs, does that mean you could potentially be in an unintentional tww?

Bre, i'd bet you already have plenty of his little men floating around, but here's to hoping you get some extra action today :thumbup:

Still no af, but she's got plenty of time to crash the party....10 hours left...

I love the countdown gigs.

Good luck Bre!

Thanks Dobby I appreciate it from what I've read lots of women are getting their period right after hcg goes to 0. I just hope it hurry ups so I can't get it over with.

Ha, i guess so. How are you feeling these days?

Still no signs of af...i've been doing internal checks :blush: i did manage to accidentally scratch myself....that was unpleasant lol

I'm getting nervously excited...

Shitty emotionally and physically. Started seeing a psychotherapist weekly to cope. Stressed because I am supposed to take my bcp but it causes severe birth defects and I know the likelihood of pregnancy is so small

If you can manage being off it for two weeks, maybe wait until then and start it up when your period comes? Just use back up bc until then. That's good news about therapy, i hope it helps. Honestly, i think everyone could benefit from a bit of guided self reflection...

I'm sorry Dobby. Have you thought about other bc options? A couple years ago I had Mirena and it kept moving. They told me that will increase the chances of pregnancy but with Mirena still being there it could cause all kinds of problem so I was paranoid. Anyway, long story short I switched to nexplanon because if by some miracle I became pregnant it had less effects on the baby.

:sick: Hi ladies - been nursing a persistent migraine ugh
All my tests have been BFN so that didn't help matters...sigh
With my temps being so High I actually got my hopes up..
HPT13-14dpo.jpg

Omg cb! I totally see that double line!! Can't wait to see it progress!!

Claire HUGE congrats!!:happydance:
Sorry My brain is fried:wacko:
I see the pink and the blue!!
Gig Spraying The :af: witchaway for us both. I'm one day late...no idea whats up with my temps I feel like manure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->