General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Lol! Good, i'm not the only one who obsessively googles "bfn 12dpo" etc....cause i was definitely just doing that and feel like you called me out cb! Lol

I'm the worst though...it's been 3.5 hours since my last wee and i'm still considering peeing on another test, even though they've all been obviously negative and i'm due tomorrow :dohh: it was a great choice for me to get those cheap-o strips! I have a serious addiction.

Yes pl, what dpo are you?

HAHAAA!!! We ALL do it i bet! Ive been on that countdown to pregnancy & apparently from my ovulation day today is my 'typical' implant day Lol.. So annoying, why cant we get dbl lines already! :) i def have a pee addiction, i even pee on a 20miu stick earlier to satisfy my urges?? Wtf! Like it would show anything after a Frer this morning was negative pahahaa!! Someone shoot me ...

The silver lining i guess is that tonight im drinking wine hehee & tomorrow night i will be aswell...

Are you having a drink this eve Gigs?

You know, I hadn't planned on it but it's egg nog and rum season and I have both those ingredients...LOL

What happened to J?

ooh nice! Hows the festive drink?? I was just wondering where J had mooched off to?.. Think she was poorly wasnt she?

Opk was positive on the 11th.. So maybe 8.. Ok so maybe way early especially for a dollar store test.

I went to pick up more today and all they had was opks!! Gaah!! I can't test again until I am late! Only one more test left here.. I wasn't going to make a small investment for pee sticks! Ha-ha
They need to come up with reusable ones ;)

Not sure cb, i haven't seen anything from her and her chart wasn't updated after that whacky high temp.

Pl, that's definitely too early! You will be the next to see double lines! Just give it a fews days...

And good luck with not caving and buying a more expensive test :haha: that's what i would do!

Afm, tomorrow af is due. No more testing for me, i'll let her announce herself properly....though of COURSE i'm begging to the ttc gods (mr. Storkey?) that she doesn't show up and i'm in the smaller percentage with late implantation and a healthy viable pregnancy!

Gigs, I google everything. Everything! I spend way too much time looking up Ttc info. In fact I just googled something and couldn't help but LOL. I googled wet/creamy cm and you want to know what the first thing that popped up, a post from you in 2011!!!! The very first thing! What are the chances?? :rofl:

I ovulated on 11/11 which was my cd15, im 10dpo today so yeah maybe your a lil less than me Pacific, still very early.. Im itching to test today but dont wanna see bfn again so gonna try & hold out until Weds.. Good luck your testing though Pacific :)

Oooh Gigs, reeeeeally hoping your AF has not arrived today..

Hold out CB! It worked for me! Lol
I'm soooo confused. I have a ton of cm. yesterday was watery and today is starting to turn creamy. Maybe my hormones going back down? Any ideas? Lol I usually only get cm at o and the a little before AF.

Hey Mrs G:) i think its the hormone drop playing tricks with your cm, as soon as your test is Negative it'll start returning to normal no doubt.. & you'll ovulate in no time at all :)

I woke up with lower back ache & mild crampy aches today, thought it might be where i needed to pee but after i peed its still there, now 09:30 & its still there, kinda feels like period wants to come but not due until Weds.. Ohhhh bodies are confusing sometimes

Gigs, I google everything. Everything! I spend way too much time looking up Ttc info. In fact I just googled something and couldn't help but LOL. I googled wet/creamy cm and you want to know what the first thing that popped up, a post from you in 2011!!!! The very first thing! What are the chances?? :rofl:
Lol!!! That is seriously weird. What month was it dated? If it was july that was the month i was pregnant :thumbup:
Hold out CB! It worked for me! Lol
I'm soooo confused. I have a ton of cm. yesterday was watery and today is starting to turn creamy. Maybe my hormones going back down? Any ideas? Lol I usually only get cm at o and the a little before AF.
No idea...but if your hormones are still fluctuating it could be causing unusual symptoms, like weird cm.
I woke up with lower back ache & mild crampy aches today, thought it might be where i needed to pee but after i peed its still there, now 09:30 & its still there, kinda feels like period wants to come but not due until Weds.. Ohhhh bodies are confusing sometimes
That sounds so promising!!! I had bad af cramps on 8 or 9 dpo with my son :thumbup:

No af here for me yet....but it's only just the morning! This is kind of exciting...first time i've had a bit of hope the day of af after all the negative tests...i'm still doubtful and i know i'll be bummed when she's here but there is a sliver of hope that remains for now...

T minus 14 hours and 38 minutes until she's officially late! Let's hope she doesn't make the deadline!

In other news i scored a motorized baby swing, folding baby rocker, bouncer, and car seat with 2 bases (all in great condition) for $140 and a dozen eggs :thumbup: we're going to store them in the basement until needed.

Wow thats a bargain buy there Gigs..! Motorized baby swing, Riley luuuuurved his :)

Oh im excited for you, when does af usually arrive or can it be whenever throughout the day? .. You could be one of those people who gets a positive on mussed period day hehee ;)

My god my back ache & crampy ache is still hanging about, if i was due period i swear it be on its way is how it feels.. i had bad low back ache days after i was pg with riley for a whole week, it kept me awake at night so heres hoping ha ha!! I dont get anymore Money in bank until Monday & im itching to go buy another frer but stsying strong Lol!

Its bloody freeeeezing here today like 2-3degrees brrrrrr!!! & its mega Windy! I been in house ALL day ha ha SO is in garden with his brother & Riley finishing off the extension wall ready for the winter when SO can get the wooden joists & steels fitted eeeesh its all coming along!

So, SO gimme some £'s to get some bits from shop.. So i swung by & got a test lol.. Gotta say, im a lil excited as i think i have faint line

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsosuzwcvl.jpeg

Definate blue in there the size of control line & it appeared in 2mins or so.. hope this is it haha

Heres the otherside of the strip so you see better OMG :)

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsyo3pmhkv.jpeg

Praying its no evap ..

So, SO gimme some £'s to get some bits from shop.. So i swung by & got a test lol.. Gotta say, im a lil excited as i think i have faint line

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsosuzwcvl.jpeg

Definate blue in there the size of control line & it appeared in 2mins or so.. hope this is it haha

I see it! I see it!!! :happydance:

You need more tests!! :haha:

Ohh so tricky because it's blue but looks promising! Your symptoms are good, too! Get a frer!!!

No af here yet....but she can show at any time. I had a gush of what i thought was her but nope, just creamy cm...

I'll keep updating, you do the same cb!

Well... I did get another Pink test but not a frer as they never had any & held pee for just over 2 hrs, il post below what the result was.. Had a mini panic lol

Here goes...

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpseydwxdrx.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->