General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

So J & Gigs your periods are still yet to arrive?? Im getting a tad excited hehee ooh fingers crossed :)

I saw a therapist a couple yrs ago after my ectopic & SO & i were going through a really bad patch at that point & it helped us work through & made me alot calmer, its weird, its easier talking to strangers about stuff than people you know.. Theres no sides took. Hope its helping Dobs :)

Thankyou J & Pacific! Its ooober early well 1 day less early than my pg with Riley but il re test anyhow ha ha! I drank 1 wine tonight with lemonade & said i felt sick lol ohhhh! Not told SO yet until i get a full bold positive, if its kinda light or squinty he wont believe it ha ha

:af:hasn't reared her ugly head yet but this has been a very weird cycle
Been lazy all day in bed with laptop- I'm a slug blah
I'm all out of tests and $ to even get more sigh

The bitch showed up at about 9:30 pm :cry: What a long day it's been...I was googling all these images of 13dpo tests that were super faint and went on to get darker and i was really getting my hopes up...oh well (this isn't the type of "oh well" where i don't really care, it's the type i say when i'm super bummed but don't want to deal with it). Guess now we can move on to cycle 3, and I can really hope for an August baby, which is what I've wanted :thumbup: admittedly though, if this isn't "THE" cycle, I'm going to really be bummed :(

Cb, i agree, talking to strangers is so much easier, especially not feeling judged.

J, how odd about your period...maybe it's just an anovulatory cycle? But you had all the signs and good temps, right? Wtf :shrug:

still no :witch: but after fiddling around in there trying to check cp...it made me crampy:growlmad:
Just figures after I made the extra stop to get an 88center sigh
I have no idea whats up this cycle, cp was high this morning but low now

The bitch showed up at about 9:30 pm :cry: What a long day it's been...I was googling all these images of 13dpo tests that were super faint and went on to get darker and i was really getting my hopes up...oh well (this isn't the type of "oh well" where i don't really care, it's the type i say when i'm super bummed but don't want to deal with it). Guess now we can move on to cycle 3, and I can really hope for an August baby, which is what I've wanted :thumbup: admittedly though, if this isn't "THE" cycle, I'm going to really be bummed :(

Cb, i agree, talking to strangers is so much easier, especially not feeling judged.

J, how odd about your period...maybe it's just an anovulatory cycle? But you had all the signs and good temps, right? Wtf :shrug:

Sorry Gigs. :nope:

Ugh I'm over here crying because we had 2 more long unsuccessful bds. 3 times, and nothing. I'm so frustrated. He doesn't understand. I'm so upset. I really want good timing this cycle. I really hope my temps done raise tomorrow. I'm just gonna sit here in bed and cry. For hours... I feel pathetic. :cry: :cry: :cry:

still no :witch: but after fiddling around in there trying to check cp...it made me crampy:growlmad:
Just figures after I made the extra stop to get an 88center sigh
I have no idea whats up this cycle, cp was high this morning but low now

Fx you get a bfp. Maybe your cycle is adjusting since you stopped taking the progesterone?

I know the feeling Bre. I've cried all day today. Is there something medically wrong?

I know the feeling Bre. I've cried all day today. Is there something medically wrong?

No it's not that. I think it's the pressure. I also think my hormones arw going crazy because I was super upset and normally I would be upset, but not like that.

So sorry Bre :( wish i knew what to suggest :/ is there something "extra" you could do to get him there? Maybe a rarely used move or a kinky outfit or something?

Sorry Breeaa:hugs:
Hope you can get it done. Maybe have sneeky sex somewhere new for a change:shrug:
AFM no witch yet and 2 days late, but not getting happy as My hpt this morning is Blaring negative WHITE. Cervix is still up, but my temp plummeted below cover, so just waiting now sigh

Hi girlies

J maybe your cycle has been thrown out from the weird bleeding at the beginning? Sorry your temps right down & awaiting af.. :(

Breaaa hope you have some luck with your man today/this eve.. Maybe something new, unexpected shenanigans mid day :))))

Sorry af arrived Gigs, was really hoping it was honna be a late sticky one hun..still cd1, less stressful & power onto ovulation woop!!

Pacific have you re tested yet??

I ran out & got a frer lol..

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpserx44ao6.jpeg

Its more pink than my phone lets on, not told SO yet as hes hanging & is grumpy as f**k this afternoon so il wait until later ha ha

I'l await until my 'period' due day which is Weds & call Drs as il need referring to epu for a vag scan.. Niiiice! Bloomin hate those intrusive probes

EEEEE!!! OK, not gonna lie...I am both very happy for you and very jealous, haha...except for the vagina probing. Definitely not jealous of that LOL

but nothing like seeing that second line on a FRER! :dance:

J, sorry we're both out :( Guess we'll be cycle buddies this month? Just had a look at your chart...that is just bizarre.

Lol! I only like vag probing when its with my man HAHAA!!

I used lots of Conceive plus fertility lube this cycle as i dont get loads of fertile cm so i reckon that helped loads ;)

Lotsa baby dust to you girls this coming cycle :)) J i reckon your cycle will be back to normal this month

Bre, I've had a good cry when fiancé has pulled out or was unable to finish. The anxiety setting in of knowing you might O or did O and being out without having a chance. If he isn't finishing this many times, I'd bet dollars to donuts he has an emotional block. Whether it is pressure from ttc, work, family... Something is bugging him.

Gigs sorry the witch was a tease :(

J, also sorry :(. Hugs to you both

Afm, fiancé is still pulling out. I know I shouldn't be bugged about it. We agreed to put trying on hold. But knowing I Oed one last time... Ugh

CB, loving that second pink line!!!

So here is my weird chart. I used an adjuster a lot and had a lot of sleepless nights. Originally started telling because I felt sick from a flu then it was my sugar pill week. The problem is going off temps I would say I Oed Thursday, but I got s typical flash in the am and solid pm. I didn't hit the darkest opk until Friday afternoon per usual. I cramped Wed up until last night with the heaviest frequency on Friday night not usual. Cramped so much I thought I would get af. Cramping from both sides, multiple times. I feel like my ovaries spazzed out and released 3+ eggs over 48 hours. So I have zero clue what is going on. If tomorrow is over 98 I will know I Oed for sure. Decided to not start my next pack until this bizarre scenario figures itself out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
:hugs: Everyone
Dobs sorry your cycle is wacky
:happydance: Claire LOVE seeing 2 lines!
Gigs meh scooch over - make room in the :witch: :boat:
I played line eye games on myself this morning with a walmart cheapie, and as I convinced my crazy ttc brain with all the "possibles"- late implant, low hcg producer blah blah. I even bought ANOTHER wally cheapie to use tomoro fmu "JUST IN CASE":roll:
So of courrrse my twinges MUST be implant yay :wohoo:
:growlmad: First bathroom break and wiping pink...dammit
Now I'm SUPER annoyed as I don't have a donor lined up anymore.
It's just too much traveling so far, and hit or miss.
So not sure I will be able to vet a new one in 2 weeks.:cry:
I sooooo wish I was in a REAL relationship, and had live in penis:brat:

I do realize your struggle Breeaa. DS wouldn't even exist if I hadn't laid into exhub about agreeing to ttc then pulling out...trying to sneak condoms on???
If you can afford it Breeaa- maybe spend the night at a hotel:shrug:
It's amazing what a change of venue does- oh and peruse the sex shop aisles...Even if you don't get anything it's def a mood setter:winkwink:
:dust:

So figured I am benched the next couple weeks on ttc
for your viewing pleasure below are pics of this mornings :bfn:
Which I kept staring at convinced I saw something pffft
HPT15dpo.jpg
HPT15dpoNeg.jpg
And for even more viewing pleasure- Let me add this is DEF a walmart 88 center FirstSignal EVAP from quite a while ago.
Thhis is a TRUE evap as the test was blank at 15 mins, and the 2nd line only came up over an hour later when it dried.
I just kept it for reference as I have Never gotten an evap on these the last year
HPTFirstSignalEVAP.jpg
HPTFirstSignalEVAPNeg.jpg

Poop. Maybe keep this donor until you find a new one? That way you don't lapse in cycles? Hugs

I just wish I knew why I Oed. Now I'm annoyed because I'll be in the obsessive can you get pg from pull out or is my uterus strong enough ahhhh

I hope it works out well for you Dobs...maybe those pills are causing the crazy chart?
My chart was bat-shit crazy, but usually the adjuster works pretty well for me:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->