General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Thanks. I don't even know how I want it to work out. I don't want to get my hopes up.... But I also do. There were a few more bd days I didn't add. All pullouts though

Sorry everyone! Sounds like it's a rough day for most of us, Dobby, gigs, and J.

I think you should keep the originals donor this cycle if you can!

Congrats again CB!

I tested again and it's still there but a lot lighter than the other day so that makes me happy.

Levels are coming down then MrsG thats good news for next ovulation :)

:hugs: Everyone
Dobs sorry your cycle is wacky
:happydance: Claire LOVE seeing 2 lines!
Gigs meh scooch over - make room in the :witch: :boat:
I played line eye games on myself this morning with a walmart cheapie, and as I convinced my crazy ttc brain with all the "possibles"- late implant, low hcg producer blah blah. I even bought ANOTHER wally cheapie to use tomoro fmu "JUST IN CASE":roll:
So of courrrse my twinges MUST be implant yay :wohoo:
:growlmad: First bathroom break and wiping pink...dammit
Now I'm SUPER annoyed as I don't have a donor lined up anymore.
It's just too much traveling so far, and hit or miss.
So not sure I will be able to vet a new one in 2 weeks.:cry:
I sooooo wish I was in a REAL relationship, and had live in penis:brat:

I do realize your struggle Breeaa. DS wouldn't even exist if I hadn't laid into exhub about agreeing to ttc then pulling out...trying to sneak condoms on???
If you can afford it Breeaa- maybe spend the night at a hotel:shrug:
It's amazing what a change of venue does- oh and peruse the sex shop aisles...Even if you don't get anything it's def a mood setter:winkwink:
:dust:

You need a new donor asap! Do they have a website for that? It would make things easier I'm sure. :haha:

Hubs and I finally accomplished! Now let's hope I o today so I don't get stressed out again in a few days. I think instead of bringing up when it's time, I'll be spontaneous with him. Maybe less stress for him if he doesn't know the time frame.

Dobs, work has been stressing him out lately, I'm sure Ttc on top of that is hard. I'm glad I'm not the only one who cries over it. I really need to try and be more relaxed.

Hi girlies

J maybe your cycle has been thrown out from the weird bleeding at the beginning? Sorry your temps right down & awaiting af.. :(

Breaaa hope you have some luck with your man today/this eve.. Maybe something new, unexpected shenanigans mid day :))))

Sorry af arrived Gigs, was really hoping it was honna be a late sticky one hun..still cd1, less stressful & power onto ovulation woop!!

Pacific have you re tested yet??

I ran out & got a frer lol..

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpserx44ao6.jpeg

Its more pink than my phone lets on, not told SO yet as hes hanging & is grumpy as f**k this afternoon so il wait until later ha ha

I'l await until my 'period' due day which is Weds & call Drs as il need referring to epu for a vag scan.. Niiiice! Bloomin hate those intrusive probes

Look at that beautiful bfp! I'm with Gigs, happy for you but really really jealous. :winkwink:

Yea there are donor sites but hella sketchy pervs hang out on them just looking for free sex
No thx.
At this poiny I don't want to use him anymore- planning over that distance for 1 MAYBE 2 trips a month is super stressful, also maybe it ISN'T me like we all say.
His last prego via donation was 2 yrs ago so :shrug:
I'm just NOT planning to make this cycle work because I def want the background and health check, not to mention I'm being picky about a look that is similar to my other kiddos...
At this point I'm just focusing on the day to day, and I kept a couple prespective donors in my file...so we'll see.
I have a guy I could use but he's in That "lifestyle"
Dobs will prob get it better lol.
I've known him many years, but he is what you would call in the "bull" or "breeder" type kink.
I don't have health concerns but I am not wanting to be "bred" lol.
I'm sure he would keep it professional ( he's a Dom) but that's a last resort given he doesn't have the look I want, and he was interested in dating years ago- he's not my type that way-nice guy, and you would NEVER guess his lifestyle but ...:blush: yea...

Sorry everyone! Sounds like it's a rough day for most of us, Dobby, gigs, and J.

I think you should keep the originals donor this cycle if you can!

Congrats again CB!

I tested again and it's still there but a lot lighter than the other day so that makes me happy.

Glad your levels are almost down! It's bittersweet I'm sure. :hugs:

I love my bull. Mmm. He's lost his spunk but what he lacks in enthusiasm he makes up with big ass muscles. Mmmmmm

J, any way you can "deal" with one last trip to the donor this month while you line up a new one for next month? Btw i also got a "good" evap on my wally test this month :(

Dobs, personally, i always ovulate on bc. I didn't know that until way late when i was on depo. I was having horrid ov pains (which i didn't know, i thought the whole time i was getting cysts, which is what they put me on bcp for 3 years prior) and finally had an ultrasound during one of my pain episodes. They said i was ovulating....and i said, "i'm on depo, shouldn't that not be happening?" And the doctor ponders that, then says, "Huh." And that was it. That said, i know bc also makes the uterus environment hostile in case of conception so i think that's why i never got pregnant on it. Must run in the family though 'cause i was conceived on the pill.

Wow, that was a lot of ranting. Sorry...

Cb, did you tell hubs yet?

Mrs, hoping for you ovulation is right around the corner!

Bre, i can't remember what you wrote so hi!

I dropped my phone in the toilet and killed it :dohh: it's been a rough weekend, haha

Nope- no way I can make the trip- not to mention I have had perfect timing the last 5 tries- opk and temp verified, and obviously it's not working with him.
I def can not afford the time or money for travel again.
I just have to get someone closer who is onboard with helping me ttc
...worst case...the Bull...:dohh:

Gl finding a donor! Remember it took 7 cycles with perfect timing minus one for the anxiety pull out cycle

Ugh obsessing over my sex notes. Friday evening we DTD, laid around in bed for 30 minutes, then did it again. And earlier today (1:45am) we did it and it like dribbled out when he pulled out then he immediately went for round 2 since it didn't all come out I guess lol idk. I'm still having weird cramps and backache. Ugh I want to be and I don't want to be in the tww

True story... I realized I left my thermometer at my mom's today so I left to buy a new one... Evidently I also needed 3 frers, 3 weeks estimators, and 5 Walmart cheapies. I use CVS' bbt.... ><

Dobs, remember pulling out and going back in is what started this whole thread....jus' saying....lol. Full circle! Honestly though, the tww is my guilty pleasure. It's so exciting but pure torture all at the same time. Not to mention the idea of being pregnant makes me very excited and extremely anxious at the same time...i'm a nut bar.

No judging on the test purchases. Actually i think they're even more important to have hanging around when you're on bcp just to "make sure" since cycles can be totally wonky.

Anywho i had to talk myself out of buying more on Friday...and that's with 20+ under my sink :dohh:

So it's 420 am and my sleep meds are NOT working hgrrrrr
Oh and dob you increased your chances when he finishes and goes back in as there wil still be sperm in his urethra- you know same tube thingy.
They actually say if using pull out NOT to go back in until you have wiped off AND peed as a guy so it flushes residual sperm, so you may still be in the game.
Especially with the 30 min- short break between, and the dibble factor mmhhh...still in like it or not lol.
OK I'm stopping watching all these damn Youtube vids to TRY and wish the sandman here ...
DS has been asleep over 5 hrs, and I can hear him waking me in about 2-3 ugh...my temp will be shit too...

Lol! Dobs, I think you're the only person in the kown world who gives me love for having way too many test lol

J, i think i make that mistake a lot...that is, when i can't sleep i pop on the ipad and hope i just get tired. For some reason it totally works when i got to sleep initially, but when i wake up in the night (which i always do), and i grab the ipad, it can be a good 2-3 hours before i fall back asleep again. Not sure if i'm making it worse having a screen in my face or what...hubs wants me to do a sleep study. I'm like, yeah, like we have the money to do that?! I had to dip into my emergency fund to get a new phone yesterday...to be fair, i was picky and "needed" an i phone. I could have got a replacement battery for my samsung....*shudder* god i hate that phone.

Lol No Apple things for me I'm androis Samsung ALL day.
I don't like being stuck using certain apps etc ...And all those peopl milling around like zombies in the Apple Stores are freaky weird to me lol.
I like my freedom- no phone or wireless contracts or cable etc.

I'm F-ing exhausted. I never get back on the laptop, just use it until my Ambien kicks in. Took TWO last night and still didn't doze till 530am...back up at 715, and lil man is up now so done sleeping till tonight sigh.

:coffee: must...drink...some..coffee......and go chart...back later
Oh yea, and waking up to 49 degrees didn't make me happy either sigh
I'm in Florida to avoooiiiid cold lol

Us too, no cable, no land line, no cell contract. We have ting, which i LOVE. I went to an apple store once with my friend....never again. I just you tube my phone problems and fix them myself (like replacing the battery...i have the special tools for it). Unfortunately there is no fix to save a phone that has been submerged in water and piss. I tried to turn it off and open it up to dry but it wouldn't turn off, then the whole thing shorted out.

Anywho, good luck functioning today, ha.

Dobs, i have all these day by day notes during the tww with my son and obsessively compare symptoms every cycle. You'd think i'd have it memorized by now...

Annnnd just to dash any last glimmer I may have had about having NO more bleeding since yesterday a.m., than a single brown spot on a tampon...
:witch: is officially here this morning to give me the :finger:
Sigh...I even poas becuz I had one left and if I didn't I'd keep playing the "what if game"
Gotta get on a donor search again and pray I can get get his background and health info checked AND verify he's not playing games or a loon...all in the next 10 days :roll:

Well, I just told the boss I will be leaving the company in 2 1/2 months... :(

Plus, I haven't had any symptoms since mid last week, so I feel out. AF should show up by the end of the week.

:hugs: Pacific... sorry ...hope you are still in tho!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"