General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hope this cycle is better to you J. Sorry she showed :( hey 10 days is a long time!

PL, it's still early! Sorry about the job though. Change can be scary, but it can also be so, so good.

Cb did you tell hubs yet?

:growlmad:
Ok, it's bad enough I HATE dealing with the bitch :witch:
But now I keep getting Ovary pains...last night on the left, today on the right...
REALLY hope I don't have cysts...I've had them 3 times in the past

:growlmad:
Ok, it's bad enough I HATE dealing with the bitch :witch:
But now I keep getting Ovary pains...last night on the left, today on the right...
REALLY hope I don't have cysts...I've had them 3 times in the past

Sorry about the witch coming J. Hope you don't have any cysts! I've heard they can be really painful.

I was hoping I would've Gotten a temp raise today but nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow! Lots of EWCM today. I usually have it the last day of my fertile period. Come on sticky baby!!!!! :dust: :dust:

ooh good Bree!! plenty of time to catch that eggy!
J, so sorry, hope you don't have a cyst. is your period unusually heavy? that would explain the late ov too, right?

on the PC today...chatting with sprint to make sure the phone I just got off craigslist isn't stolen :dohh:

wtf people. stop doing bad shit! just stop!

I really hope it's not because I got a sweet deal (that should have been my tip off). Hubs went with me to meet the guy. he said he was "very nice, didn't seem sketchy at all". I said, "yeah, we've been screwed by nice guys before." I really hope this isn't another case of that...

so, for future reference, the guy at the sprint store had a great suggestion--meet the person you buy a phone from at the mobile store so they can clear it for purchase.

What a good idea gigs! It's like when I read that I thought "duh" but I've bought them on craiagalist too and never thought to do that! Lol

Hey girls! Sorry, passed out mega early last night & been working today uhh! My god its bloody cold outside at the moment brrr, it was 0degrees in car when i left house this morning!

I told SO this morning & he was in shock hahaa! I said 'you know that awful crsmping & backache i had? - this is why!' & i showed him the frer test Lol! He was abot took back & didnt say alot lol! I went to work & we chatted now im home & hes getting excited now - thank god :)

Still keep getting odd aches & im trying to relax .. She says ha!

Hope your period isnt a beast Gigs..

J has yours arrived yet? Or still holding out..? Hope you dont have cysts, they're horrid! I had what they thought was a ruptured cyst once, that was evil :-/

Oooh fingers crossed to catching that egg Breea :) lotsa baby dust hehee

I wanna see more test CB!

This week is going to be rough for me so I need to live through you. Lol

Period was heavy last month but I think that was a loss...been light today -weird.
Gigs yes I was gonna say meet at the Apple store...Tho some ppl do legit sell things needing money toward the next thing, Xmas, bills etc and may not want to meet at a mobile store because the phone has been "cracked" which Apple greatly frowns upon, bcuz then you don't need their crazy Apple Stores etc and can run anything.
So it may be legit- Hope so - FX

Ths Breeaa- Ive had cysts removed years ago as big as 5cm. I just don't care to tinker with the ovaries right now as loss of an ovary is always a possibility in surgery release forms :(
And hope you get your rise tomoro, tho I am glad you got that luvin in ahead of your eggy:thumbup:

Friggin headache is back to like 7/9...which I can tolerate but is highly annoying...
Thinking it's lack of sleep and hormone changes:shrug:

:dohh::hissy:
OMFG...trying to teach a stubborn 75 year old woman how to use a touchscreen phone with THREE icons on it is feeling much like trying to pull teeth from an unsedated lion's mouth....
:hissy: PAINFUL:hissy:
Calgon take me away ( for those old enuff to recall that ad)

Maybe it's it's the changing weather. It was literally freezing last night after being mild and nice the past couple days. I had a headache yesterday and have a moderately painful one now.

'Washing machines live longer with Calgon' tra la la la hahaa i remeber that advert :haha:

Hope your headaches eases of J, i get awful ones when im mega tired & then you cant sleep because your head hurts?? Its a viscious circle :(

:dohh::hissy:
OMFG...trying to teach a stubborn 75 year old woman how to use a touchscreen phone with THREE icons on it is feeling much like trying to pull teeth from an unsedated lion's mouth....
:hissy: PAINFUL:hissy:
Calgon take me away ( for those old enuff to recall that ad)

:rofl: I've done that before.

Pretty sure I just felt some mittelschmerz! May have that temp raise tomorrow! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm over here sprinkling dust everywhere.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Dust for you J, for you gigs, for you Dobs, for you Claire, for you pacific, for you Mrs green, and all the others here that lurk or are scarce. :dust:

More o pain! :happydance:

Let's hope those :spermy: do their jobs!

Ok I'm done.

Oh god, I remember the calgon commercials, I now have that tune in my head.

J: FX it's not cysts and AF is easy on you.

CB: men just sometimes take a moment longer, or a few hours. Living through your bfp!!

As for me I am back to the occasional boob ache but no more then that. AF is due at the end of the week, I could do an early test since the OPK went + 5 days earlier then expected.
Shortly after the morning meeting with my boss he made an announcement that he is cutting more hours. So Everyone is now monday to friday. I finally get to see what that feels like, haha!!
On a sad note, DH is taking off Sunday morning. He'll be gone for 3 1/2 weeks and then back home for 9 days I hope. Then gone again for 7 1/2 weeks. :(

BreeaaHigh five on the dust lol :dust: Back at ya gurrrrllll

Pacific:soothe::hugs: Sorry hun...hope you get a big FAT BFP to bring your spirits up!:dust:

Claire and GigsUghh yesss headache goes away then as soon as I get active, it's back up to a pounding TEN grrr
I just RAN back into the house after taking :dog: out because despite the 61 degree temp here The fricking Florida State Birds ( mosquitos) are ravenous!! WTF
Usually they die off when it cools

AFM despite the pounding headache My mood has been lifted!
My non-marital hubby ( my male best friend) Knew I wasn't feeling well and took the time to get me a THREE lb box of stovers chocolates, some cookies for DS annnnd TWO new koi:fish: for my tank, as he knows I lost 2 fish last week (one was sickly since birth, the other old age)!!:wohoo:
I was instantly happy yay!
He has several tanks but all Aggressive cichlids, and he thinks my koi are boring LOL so it was definitely thoughtful.
He thought they were "big" but when I got them I was like ahh they are just babies!
Smallest thing in my tank now...and I made sure to send him pics of the harmony after I let them loose, as it's a 180gal tank, and I have a 5yr old 10" :fish: that LITERALLY would have had them for dinner if they were cichlids hehe
Pics below...they are following the big fish like it's mom or something.
Oh and the THREE lb box of chocolates is Russel Stover "Oops" box??
It says they didn't look perfect but taste great...
:shock:OMG I opened it and it is like 100 loose assorted chocolates ...without a chart :rofl: mystery mix
Koi1.jpg

Koi2.jpg
:blush: Sorry for blurred pics- I fed them and they were not staying still - buggers!

Im looking for the Calgon ad on yourube hahaaaa!!!

Ah Pacific those few wks will go really quickly no doubt & we're all here for backseat entertainment lol (not exactly backseat but in the background haha)

You are still def in as its really early still, i think you are a couple of dpo behind me yes? Mine was 10dpo & i was convinced i were out!! Still in :)

Pretty sure I just felt some mittelschmerz! May have that temp raise tomorrow! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm over here sprinkling dust everywhere.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Dust for you J, for you gigs, for you Dobs, for you Claire, for you pacific, for you Mrs green, and all the others here that lurk or are scarce. :dust:

More o pain! :happydance:

Let's hope those :spermy: do their jobs!

Ok I'm done.

Lol! Come on spermies, do your act of duty hehe! So glad toir getting that ov pain aswell Breea yay!!! On the cusp if tww ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->