General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gorgeous rings ladies.
Mines similar to yours Dobby except no swirl. same size diamond too. I was thinking I wanted a bigger one but decided against it and go for the nicer quality like you.

So I've had tons (like a crazy amount) of creamy cm. so I'm thinking my period should be starting soon. I've read a lot and it seems like most ladies don't O after mc before AF. So AF should be arriving any day. I just wanna get it over with. And I'm so excited to use tampins again. I HATE pads. I feel so dirty and gross when I wear them that I shower multiple times a day.

Also, hubs got sick this morning and now I'm starting to feel it! Ugh! Luckily it's a 41/2 day weekend. Guess I'll be resting the whole time.

Ouch on the wife 1 settlement.
I am not vindictive if a relationship doesn't work:shrug: shake hands part peacefully and fairly.
I made more than 1st hubs our entire marriage and he had hard times self employed etc- I always carried the insur, put most down payments on things etc.
To this day we get along fine, and I didn't hit him up for anything when we divorced, even if he had cheated I like to be able to say I am fair in all things, and if we both got something or took care of it 50/50 is fine.
When we were divorcing we had a 3000+sf home being finished.
He said lets back out, but I said no, finish building, move in and wait to sell at a profit.
Well we bought it for $199k, housing boom hit and 4 months later a Miami investor bought it from us for $299k:shock:
I am glad he agreed to try it my way despite impending divorce, as we paid off both cars, the credit cards, and both left with 30k+ each cash:smug:
I felt good knowing since we had kids things were friendly, and neither of us tried to screw the other moving fwd...the kids would have suffered too.
I am still debt free since then (2006)...annnnd he has remarried and run up many credit cards again bcuz she won't work:dohh::rofl:
Hey I tried to help the guy, but ya can't save the world lol.

Hold. Up, stop the car--

J, "bongo obsession"?

I'm just picturing her in a room filled to the brim with bongos, and she's in the middle, unable to keep a beat :haha:

I'd split hubs peacefully if the reason we were splitting was mutual. Now, if he cheated...yeah, i'd make him pay. That said, hubs is extremely loyal and i trust him more than anyone, maybe even myself. The man i know today will never cheat. And i wouldn't cheat on him. Now inviting another one time lady into the bedroom.....that's another story LOL. And also something that will probably never happen! Finding the opportunity to do that with a kid? Yeah, no.

If i was a millionaire...i'd pay off this house and maybe donate some to the local animal shelters, and to one back home. Maybe also to the children's hospital. And i want to do something nice for old people, not sure what though...maybe hire a theatre group to perform in the assisted living homes near here.

I honestly can't think of anything i'd want to do for myself...but i'm sure if they money was there i'd figure it out haha. Probably get fat off candy, lol!

Mrs, that actually sounds like a good sign but you know your body best. I've read lots of stories of women getting pregnant immediately :shrug:

Dobs: I am on CD27 (counted wrong yesterday oops)

Gigs: I am the same to trusting DH, I don't think he'll ever cheat. However he knows and fully agrees that I would wring out every penny I could get if we were to divorce due to his fault.

If i became a millionaire I'd get my dream property and donate to a few of my favourite animal funds. Foster a bunch of animals too :) DH would want to travel south.

As for my body: I have been having cramps since last night. C'mon Saturday so I can test too!! 14 DPO now but only have 1 test in the house probably until Sunday... :(

Great minds think alike greenie! And agreed that the creamy reminds me of getting pg. I always get it after O, but if it comes back again before af I know something is up.

PL, fxed! I want to be a bad influence and say at 14dpo you could totally start testing but if you only have the one test :(

J, you are sweet. They divorced because they resented each other after their second child died. The first died young. The second died from his appendix bursting, and they could have easily prevented it if they weren't both self absorbed parents. They blamed each other and he didn't even fight her on what she asked for.

Is it bad that I laughed at millionaire? You can't do s* with a million in Palo Alto. A one bedroom apartment sold like 6 months ago for over a mil. The house behind my parents sold for 2 mil... As a tear down. I love-hate California. I bought in a cheaper town because I am east bay, but my condo still cost $450k. Keyword condo. Gag

Speaking of gag I am not loving my temp. Still at 98.1. I've been this low at 4-5 dpo because of the secondary estrogen surge, but idk. Green is this cycle. Purple was my last bfp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 8
Looks like my hcg levels are at least under 20 I took a test this morning and negative. Looks a lot like my 8dpo test with a slight shadow so a day or 2 and should be completely gone. Very bitter sweet.

I totally know what you mean on house prices Dobby. California sucks! It's a lot cheaper where we are and we're looking to buy even higher up the foothills but man I look at families house in other states and it's twice as nice for less! We're probably going to be getting a fixer upper but not sure yet. I either hate the house or they're pending before we can even look it's so frustrating!

That's so frustrating! :(. You'll find one and love it since you are talking your time and not settling.

Hugs. I hear you. I kept praying to get a negative test, but once I did I was so upset. I agree with Gigs though you never know. you might O.

Thanks. I have a feeling I won't. But maybe I'm just not ready to yet. Who knows. I'm dreading tomorrow though. We were supposed to tell everyone tomorrow so I'm upset and I feel like hubs doesn't get it which is frustrating. But now he's sick so he has his own stuff to deal with.

It's hard. That was my SO with our first loss early this year. It wasn't until his female friend chewed him out (she also had a recent loss) that he started understanding. This time was really hard on him since he saw the heartbeat with me. I think men can just be so removed from it all because it's not tangible to them.

Mrs: :hugs: such a bitter sweet moment.
As for the house hunting: DH and I looked at 4-6 houses per day over 5 days. Where we are heading, properties are expensive too so we were lucky to find what we found for the price that we did and it's what we want for land, etc! I don't think living anywhere along a coast is cheap. Our new location is 1000 miles from here, so we had to make a special house hunting trip knowing we would only get to see the property once.
We looked on 5 different islands so had to deal with 5 different realtors! After our decision, we still had to message 4 realtors on what we had decided on. Haha. At one point I know I forgot which realtor belonged to which island.
There was one property I was looking forward to seeing on day 4 but we were told it had an accepted offer on it. SO we told the realtor "keep us in the loop in case it falls through" but the realtor did show us the land, we just couldn't get into the dwellings. So day 5, realtor messaged us "deal fell through". We were on a different island in the middle of a viewing and had plans to attend moms b-day dinner that night. We made arrangements to view the entire property on day 6 which should have been spent driving home. Quick 2nd view of the land a good look around the house and cottage and we said let's make an offer. We wasted no time and followed the realtor to her office. Our initial offer was accepted within an hour. Took almost another week to sort out the details but are now moving in, in 96 days!

Dobs: my husband is leaving for 3 1/2 weeks on Sunday. If it's a bfp i'd like to tell DH in person... and i don't want him squinting at lines with me .

I was wondering the same thing...

So since morning I feel like puking, actually went to the bathroom twice for some dry heaving. Hope it's a good sign.:shrug:

Fx for you pacific! Can't wait to see your test. Wish you had more to tomorrow already!

I'm dying to see your test, pl!!! Where are you moving? Sounds exotic.

More later...

Gigs: We are moving to Gabriola Island, it's part of the Southern Gulf Islands. So serene and such a sense of community there!!

One of the exciting things is: This small island of ~4000 people has a midwife!!
The town I live in now: has ~20,000 people, a military base, etc and the closest midwife is 3 hours away!

I'm trying to find collard greens because my mom didn't realize how hard it is to find the them day before t day

i went to three stores and said forget it. ugh.

PLLLLL!!! That sounds so promising! UGH I want to see your test. I wish I could just give you mine. So glad your island has a midwife for you! Sounds like you really found a good one!

What about a local farm Dobs?

If only we could just sent each other things through our computer screens.. LOL futuristic thinking right here.

Anyone seen CB today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->