General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

4 acres is a good size to me! I don't think I could handle more than that. PL your land is so pretty and green! Ours is dirt and weeds (lovely desert :haha: ). It's pretty in its own special way.

Hope all of my fellow American ladies have a happy thanksgiving. We're going to MILs so I don't have to cook. Best part!

Oh and I slept better last night and what do you know, big temp raise! Woot woot!

Hola Chicas!! Sorry been doing the TurkeyDay thing mmm- ate SOO much today hehe
finishing up dealing with the :witch: hope the old bat packs her bags and heads off tomoro
Clairey Your ring sounds lovely as well, and thx on mine- To me ring beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I have seen them ooh and ahh on tv over some star with a 10 carat blah blah blah and to me it is so large, were a regular person wearing it EVERYone would not give a 2nd look thinking it a fake pfft, not to mention the large, the less facets on top usually, so they start looking Costume jewelryish-Dobs:shhh: Thats what keep me from getting mugged for mine...they assume it's just yellow costume jewle LOL:rofl:
Clairethey say post bfp temps are not reliable for anything. I took mine till 8 wks with DS and they pretty much just stayed in the same .2F range, with a dip or spike here n there :shrug:

Doblette When 1st hubs and I had our 2 acres, I did all the mowing:roll: don't ask...I had a 46" bladed riding mower, and it still took 4 hours a week to cut it all. It's Florida tho- so lotta rain usually and it grows like mad sigh.
Hubs and I were both Paramedics doing 24 hr shifts- it basically was just done on one of my days off-Just grabbed my can of soda(tho most come with cupholders here for beer lol) and prepped myself to cut for a few hours:shrug:
I sometimes did the front acre, then the back later in the week- but rather knock it out at once than mow twice a week. Basically- most ppl get a tractor or largest riding sizes - I only spent that long cutting because a 46" blade is considered 1/4-1/2 acre mower, and I was doing TWO acres lol.

Pacific:shock::shock: Holy Bejeebers!!!
I know sheep are considered "hard on grass" but oh my DAMN! They wiped the place out LOL. (Note to self...get at least 1 sheep...):haha:
And 160acres!!! That's like a small TOWN :rofl: (Welcome to Pacificville...)hehe
Oh and can't wait to see yer poas..cats may be sensing something hmmm:winkwink:

:happydance:BreeaaWOOT WOOT!!! Now there is a nice rise woman!
You are on yer way!!

Oh Claire - I have a prospective donor
I am waiting to see if he is available next wknd, as O should be then. Also we both went for health screens to exchange prior to meet up.
FX it works out, and if not I guess I will broach the subject with male friend and his odd wife LOL-eek...rather not tho, so trying to make this donor timing work out.

Post and run will officially catch up tomorrow. The food coma is too real.

Ugh I was checking the nhl store to see if they had a good Black Friday online deal to get a jump on Christmas shopping. Didn't find anything for hubs to be but omfg I stumbled on this! They only had a few left in stock so I could resist. Now I miss ttc. He loooooves the Habs since his dad is French Canadien, used to play for them, and SO was on ice skates before he could run.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
Dobbles:haha: Yea I am a wee goofy with nicknames hehe
Prospect is actually an aquaintance from my last job with the city- Engineer.
I popped in to drop off pastries at my old job and one of the ladies was asking about the twins I had as a surro, and I was also talking about TTC etc...so on my way out(quitting time for all) I rode the elevator down with him, and he asked if I was seriously trying to have another and I was like Hell to the YEAH, before my eggs dry up lol, and he said he donated in college and would help if I wanted:shock:
So I'm all like umm hmmm :smug: you just wanna try to get all up in there ( we joked alot before ate work) and he was like - No I'm serious.
So I was like ..yeah...you do realize I'm doing AI right? Not the NI( natural insem lol- SEX) He was like - OH NO- I always did AI obvi when you donate to a fert. office
So I was like hmmm...ok if you are serious, cuz I don't have time for games...
So I explained all the drama with last donor, travel, cup spill lol, - we were talking in the parking lot almost an hour.
Anyhoo I should O next wknd, and I did tell him we need to both get STD tests(done this past week) and exchange info this week- which we did.
He is single so no wifey/GF drama, and he is damn good looking, tho he has dark hair and eyes ( prev donor was light hair blue eye- my kiddos dad) but F the pickiness at this point lol.
Only issue is he went out of town to visit fam for Turkeyday(left ystrdy) and is gone for the WEEK. So prob is he may not be back in time for O if it is before Sat(12-5) which is when I should O, but who knows given last month pfft.
Sooo, timing is again the issue, but he lives very close(30 mins) so we can do multi pickups so long as timing is ok- if not then it's next month.

Sounds like you may have a good one J!!

Turkey day was good here! Going to get a little sleep before shopping starts! Hubs is getting a tattoo tomorrow for our baby. (He's into tattoos) and I'm on the fence about it. Anyway I'll catch up more tomorrow!

Thx MrsG- I hope it works on timing next week- eeeek...don't wanna miss another cycle ugh.
So sweet on the tat your hubs is getting- if you decide to get one- don't pick bony spot- hurts like hell there!
I have 6 myself, but the most painful part to me is the outline, coloring is usually a breeze. You can do it ! It should be quick with a design like you showed.
I really like it.
Good luck fighting the crowd hehe. I am avoiding any store like the plague until late afternoon- and even then only to local craft store for the huge yarn sale, I am trying to crank out as many hats as possible for the winter markets. Not cold here yet, only the one night in 40's. Days have been Sunny, beautiful, but gusty winds all day
Have fun out there!

Dobbles:haha: Yea I am a wee goofy with nicknames hehe
Prospect is actually an aquaintance from my last job with the city- Engineer.
I popped in to drop off pastries at my old job and one of the ladies was asking about the twins I had as a surro, and I was also talking about TTC etc...so on my way out(quitting time for all) I rode the elevator down with him, and he asked if I was seriously trying to have another and I was like Hell to the YEAH, before my eggs dry up lol, and he said he donated in college and would help if I wanted:shock:
So I'm all like umm hmmm :smug: you just wanna try to get all up in there ( we joked alot before ate work) and he was like - No I'm serious.
So I was like ..yeah...you do realize I'm doing AI right? Not the NI( natural insem lol- SEX) He was like - OH NO- I always did AI obvi when you donate to a fert. office
So I was like hmmm...ok if you are serious, cuz I don't have time for games...
So I explained all the drama with last donor, travel, cup spill lol, - we were talking in the parking lot almost an hour.
Anyhoo I should O next wknd, and I did tell him we need to both get STD tests(done this past week) and exchange info this week- which we did.
He is single so no wifey/GF drama, and he is damn good looking, tho he has dark hair and eyes ( prev donor was light hair blue eye- my kiddos dad) but F the pickiness at this point lol.
Only issue is he went out of town to visit fam for Turkeyday(left ystrdy) and is gone for the WEEK. So prob is he may not be back in time for O if it is before Sat(12-5) which is when I should O, but who knows given last month pfft.
Sooo, timing is again the issue, but he lives very close(30 mins) so we can do multi pickups so long as timing is ok- if not then it's next month.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:spermy: woohoo! So exciting!

Just catching up reading this page, J morning girly :) im so full of cold is awful bluerrrghhhh

J im so excited about your Donor prospect heheee!!! Has he had children yet? Just thinking about good wholesome swimmers for thee heheee!! Get in a couple of rendezvous before the ov'ing aswell yay!!!

Ive stopped temping now, its officially in the Drawer!

Oh & Happy Thanks giving to all yesterday - uk doesnt have this but omg i could murder a big ol fat roast dinner with all the trimmings lol!!!

Mrs G thats lovely, hopefully the tattoo shouldnt take that long to do.. I was on the fence about getting my one done for aggges but then i gave in lol! Does hurt but its tolerable (depending where i guess) mines on the hip.. Just above the bone so it was abit twinget lol, i made some hilarious squeally noise :haha: but you can you totally do it & you will just live it afterwards!

Have you started feeling anythiing re poss ovulation yet? :hugs: on the negative test.. Its very hard seeing that xx

Where has that Gigs gone to??

Hehee i love the Dobbles nickname lol its really cute :)

:hi: My UK early bird !
Nearly 2am here and I am zoned out
Trying to work on recipes, but all I can think about is TTC lol gahh
Claire- he donated in college to a fert clinic- guess alot of students do so to make $, but they don't let the donors know whether or not anyone chose their :spermy:
They basically sign over rights so to speak. I know there is a barrage of testing to assure health overall and of swimmers before they accept/pay, and as he is much younger than I am (28) he was 24/25 when he donated so I doubt his health has dropped in the 3 years lol. Plus we both had basic physicals and std work ups last week- all good. Also he works out 5 days a week and is a runner- very fit.
I'm just already stressing when O will be... so hard to focus on work bleh

Ahoy there from across the pond ha ha!

Ooh sounds like hes prime baby making material that youngster J :) so glad all tests were good hehe all aboard the AI express! Is he available when you need him as such? If hes local i reckon you have such a good chance of getting pg this cycle eeee!!! :)

Its just after 7am here, im still tired, feel all fulla cold & i need a wee lol but the house is cold & i need to put heating on brrr!!

Wwwooooweeee that took a minute to catch up! and i still think i missed a page...

J, good luck on the donor siuation!

Dobs, what a cute blanket! Did you buy it? Are you reconsidering the ttc game? I know you need to get hubs back on board, and both of you in better mental states....but....

Cb, k hate the extreme tiredness of early pregnancy. Hell, i'm still always tired and pee all the damn time. I think the person who did my catheter f'ed up or something. Or maybe baby crushed my bladder. I don't even know anymore.

Bre, temps look good from where i'm standing!

PL, :test:!!!

I'm just waking up from terrible sleep....des refused to eat anything yesterday and consequently slept like crap. We hosted thanksgiving. My feet are killing me from being in the kitchen all day...

Out shopping this morning! Mostly for hubs for Christmas. His tattoo appointment is this afternoon but he's getting a different design than me. He's 6'5 with huge broad shoulders and he has a huge back piece for his dad who passed away so plus a couple others. So he loves tattoos and wants a lot more I'm not worried about him. Idk when I'll get mine or if. I always say I'm going to and then jus never do. It never seems to be right timing. Lol

Morning ladies. I tested, result, blank white.. so I'll be out for the next 3 months:cry: DH is coming home on the 23rd, so that should be after my fertile days. Next time he'll come home is 2 days before the move.

AF should be here within the next 4 days.

:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:
Just really feeling down this morning with DH taking off early Sunday morning and BFN

Gigs you need a foot soak & massage that will lead to pre-ov humpings hehee its not long until you ov is it?? I think my tirednesd is more now as im running after Riley uhhh zzzZ!

Mrs G i debated for years with getting a tattoo & when i did i loved it, just do it when your ready :) my SO is 6'5 aswell & also has a back/both arm pieces & a lower back piece all linked together, men with Tattoos.. HOT!! Lol

How longs your luteal phase Pacific? 4 days to go is still a while yet, mine was 4 days before period was due & it was later in afternoon/early eve almost before j got a squinter..

:hugs: bless you hun, are you able to chat with hubs every day?

Agreed, 4 days early is still too early! Also wondering what your lp is...

I think i'm cd7. At the earliest i'll ov in a week, at the latest 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->