General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:hi: Lovelies!!! I've been out allll day on kiddie playdate- flying KITES!! Was so windy today - the idea just came to me and my "man"friend thought :roll: Why would this be fun?? But I convinced him, wifey and the kiddos to come and we all had a BLAST!
He thanked me later - and now we want to upgrade to "pro kites" instead of the $5 cheapies we used lol. The hobby store literally had a few beautiful canvas kites for $75:shock: It is currently 50% off- but I still don't want to pay that yet hehe.

So- mlet me catch up:
Giggly-bits:dohh: LOL I meant BINGO obsession. She used to go for 8 hrs at a time on her days off and easily spent $300+ a week :roll:
and ooh goodness Giggy:blush: a menage?? You vixen!

MrsG Preach lady! and hi five! I DESPISE pads- I'm on cd3 and yesterday was so heavy I had to wear a pad while running errands to ensure I didn't leak thru my pants :growlmad: NOT amused - I truly HATE pads- they are ucky feeling
Also everyone is different- if it was impossible to O after mc ( which technically is similar to AF in the body shedding lining etc) then docs would state there is NO chance to get preggers right after...I agree with MsGigs- tons of creamy cm ONLY happens to me when preggers so FX for you that you got your rainbow right away!
Also on telling the news tomorro you may want to tell a few key ppl and ask that they pls not make a fuss due to your emotions and let them spread it OR do it similar to a toast- but simply gather them all and say you two are sad to say you have suffered a loss, and wanted them to know but appreciate if they not make a fuss and respect your privacy to grieve. Either should keep them from bugging you
:hugs:

PacificOoh...crampy- hope your bean is digging in like a miner lookin for GOLD! and :blush: yea, umm I forgot about my dream lotto home...I would get a 20 acre plot, and literally make a Castle- I love medieval stuff. The house would be rustic looking- and 3 stories as we don't have them here, bottome level all garage and play thing storage etc, house inside SIMPLE floors 2-3(like a 2story) BUT the TOP would have a large patio over it, so we could sit up top, enjoy the view(and privacy) but with garens all over and my koi pond, telescope and look out towers at each corner for authentic castle look...What?...:blush: the telescope is for umm...stars...and occasional ppl watching :blush:

Dobbles:shock: OMG on both the deaths - so sad, and those PRICES!
I can't...I just can't even...As I said here in FL I had a 3000sf 4 bed, 3 bath, loft, and 2 car garage on a 1/4 acre lot for $199k back then, and now they are about $220k-240k...I just can't :nope: My next move is ABsolutely back to land at least 2-3 acres (I want to have room for my Portuguese Peppers grove lol and farm animals)
And NO F-ing deed restrictions!:growlmad:
On your temp -it could be your stress right now lady, OR the weather change, I def have differences in my temps thru the seasons:shrug:

I mayyyy pontentially have a donor...waiting to confirm availability and minor details wish me luck !

I am the late night owl again lol
Claire...Where are you Lady? You been quiet:shrug:

Our next house will have a lot of land too, J. Right now we have a decent lot but I would love an acre or two. 3 might be too much upkeep. I have plans for my garden in our current yard but would love to have chickens and more land.

3 dpo is too early to test right? :winkwink: I joke of course but I am already tired of waiting. Temp didn't jump today, and of course Google tells me I have low progesterone or a weak O. Trying not to read into the madness that Google provides. :coffee: Wouldn't mind a temp skyrocket tomorrow though and last night was another bad night of sleeping. I ended up in our backyard at 1 am last night due to strong winds threatening to blow over my already weak fence.

I will sleep well tonight. I will. I must! :sleep:

Ahh :awww: Sorry Breeaa.
Your temp is doing the slow crawl up tho- I'm sure it's lack of sound sleep:hugs:
Hope it soars for you soon.
I figure 2 acres is fine- had it before- alot to mow BUT there are alot of limits here on how many "agricultural" animals you can have per acre, so if I want to say adopt an old horse or a mini donkey I can only have 1 per acre:(
I def believe in animals having a companion. So I figure with min 3 I could have a herd of milk goats( I can't do meat ones makes me sad lol) or I can have a few alpacas- to sell wool. Or if I get a horse froma rescue I can also get a mini donkey companion, or have an emu farm (HUGE eggs lol).
Or some mini pigs, a mini donkey, and a chicken coop etc and still have an acre for my house with the pepper grove ( they don't grow too big).
I just have alot of options with 3 acres.
Hell I am 42 now, and have been wanting the farm life forever, so kinda wanna enjoy it before I am :jo: and riding a lark scooter out to throw the hay, and trying to shuffle my walker thru to gather eggs :rofl:

Hey lady bugs! Apologies for my crapness lol! I been passing out early & ive worked 3 days this wk other than the usual 2, popped in here & there & then fell asleep hahaaa!!! Ive missed lots of chats.. Sorry, ive missed you girls the last few days, i think i need match-sticks ;)

Lovely Rings ive seen on here, J your oval set one is beautiful! I need more jewels in my life hahaa! My ring is 4 lil square diamonds in one set & 4 lil ones down each sude if the ring, sounds fancy but its simple & i like it :)

Im still taking my temps but think il stop now, the last 2 mornings its dropped but ve got a cold & im waking up with mouth open - will that affect temp drop? X

Agreed, Bree looks like it is going up even if it is slow. And I have definitely wasted a cheapie on 3dpo before lol

CB glad you popped in! Def stop telling. So no not worth the stress.

Question cuz I can barely had my like 2br lol how do you maintain such vast acreage while going to work away from home?

Afm, got an agreeable temp this morning of 98.34. Opk is flashing again so I'm thinking it must be the secondary estrogen surge

Hey Dobster ;)

Yeah am gonna stop temping, ive officially put the Thermometre away ha ha!

Can you get ov flashys after ovulation then?

Dobs: We currently have 4 acres and 4 sheep that just don't respect the electric cross fencing. Let me tell you how many times we mowed the lawn this year: 0 or to type it out "ZERO"! Lucky for us, because DH sold the riding lawn mower this summer.
An acreage is only as much work as you make it.

Breeaa: FX this is your sticky bean!!

CB: Glad to see you back girlie :) I believe you need a new ticker?

J, i didn't know your bbt could change with the seasons (said a non temp person). Imagine what turmoil mine would go through. Woke up to -18C (3F)this morning.

Look at this cool link, how pregnancy moves the organs around.
https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

PL WHAAAAA is it just because the sheep graze? Or does it just magically maintain itself o.o

CB yay! Have you set up your appointments yet?

J, I could see that as a mouth breather maybe. I think I have temped in winter/cold weather. If anything, I should be warmer.

But yeah I usually never use my CB opks after O because it is confirmed. I was just thinking maybe I didn't O and was due for a second surge. Got a flashing smile today and yesterday

Dobs: our sheep have no respect for anything green. If it's green then it must be eaten. We got them 3 years ago when we bought our property. 3/4 of the property was just totally overgrown, shrubs, etc. You couldn't look 4ft into the forest for how thick it was. Now 3 years later, the sheep have caught up. Actually we were worried in the late summer if they were still finding enough to eat.
before and after sheep shots.
[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_1852.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_1852.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_1851.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_1851.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

You can see in the before picture they already snacked a path through the middle.

After a while they also learned that young shrubs could just be walked over and they could snack on the green tops.
Since the trees can no longer photosynthesis without leaves they stop growing in the first year. Second year: trees grow leaves again but sheep got them young, so plant dies off by fall and def. dead by year 3.

Omg Pacific is this your land? Its lovely, green & mahoooooosive :)

Haha yes i indeed need to remove my Ov chart & paste a new ticker in there, started the other night & then fell asleep hahaaa!!

Dobs, i Drs apt 9am next Tuesday & then the midwife will contact me, Dr will send me to epu for a vag scan to make sure pg is growing where it should & then i have another 17th Dec for a 7 wk one hehe very excited! No nausea yet just frequent toilet trips :)

Thats a definate ov then Dobs yay :))))

Not long until poas Pacific

J, have you got a Donor sorted this month or a 'hump friend' lol

CB, we "only" have 4 acres... My dream would be 160+ acres.
I like how green our summers are but have been dreading the winter this year. Not a happy camper about that.

You must be getting so excited about the new appointments. FX all is well!

At this point I am thinking of POAS just to get it over with. You know, know where I am at.

Thats alot of acres isnt it? Lol, im rubbish with math stuff!

Yeaaaah pee girly lol! Have you got frer to hand? I still have Clearblue plus left... I may pee again for fun haha! Oooh im excited for you Pacific ;)

Im hoping all is well, i keep thinking im gonna wipe & have blood there like last time but trying to relax

Love your new ticker CB! :)

160 acres is enough land, not a ton of land when you speak to the locals here ;)

For me to go into town for any more tests is an hour long detour after work. By the time I get back, do the chores, eat, etc, it would be after 8:30 (fall asleep by 9:30), which is when I like to go to bed since I get up at 5:30am (make that 5 am starting monday since I am taking over DH's morning chores).

If I remember I'll poas tomorrow morning. Lately the cat has been jumping into my lap while I am using the bathroom in the mornings... she's an odd creature.

Hahaa my one of my Cats used to do that begore i had Riley, since then.. Never! Cats are strange but i love them :)

Really hope you get dbl lines on that test if you pee tomorrow hun!!

Thanks CB :)

Cat's are strange creatures but honestly I prefer dogs. It's a rare occurence that I get to use the bathroom on my own between a dog and a cat in the house. ROFL

Get used to that, you will never pee or poop alone for agggggges once a baby starts walking hahaa! Riley lurks & comes in when im pooping, waits until im done & then walks out? Wtf lol! Boys hahaa

I luuuuuurve cats, dont get me wrong, i like dogs but just the normal amt lol im just more of a kitty person :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->