General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

DH is one of those people who will prioritize work over texting his wife to let her know he's still alive. I admire him for his dedication but sometimes wish he'd prioritize a bit different for when I need him. I know we'll go through some tough times.

CB, my opk stick was positive on the 11th so probably o'd on the 12th. I'll only test again if AF is late.

One of my co-workers just got another tattoo, he was drunk and has stupid friends. It's a black, solid cross right in the soft part by the thumb. He hasn't heard the end of it from us girls at work for a long time over that one!

Greenie, tattoos are awesome! I wake up every morning and kiss SO's tattoos. Except the one for his dead friend who killed herself. That one just annoys me endlessly. Yes, I'm a b. I want a tattoo to honor my family, but I keloid. My cousin does as well and she mentioned how it sucks care wise. So none for me.

PL, you're not out yet. Hugs. I am so sorry. SO used to be like that (we are both very work first) but a meltdown and a lot of I statements later and the guy calls me when he walks from his cubicle to his next meeting just to check in. Guys are thick sometimes.

CB, you should totally just be like random feast!!!

Gigs, you're alive! Unlike turkeys everywhere lol. Definitely relax today. I feel your pain. I cooked the last two years and my moms as supposed to. Somehow, she sat on the couch picking colleges with my brothers while I cooked most of dinner. I love them though. It was fun since she has an open floor plan so I could still chat.

J, donor sounds absolutely lovely!!! Hope you can catch that egg this cycle! I seriously considered donating an egg in college. Even back then, an egg from a UCLA was fetching $10k. Buuuut these are my babies. Plus, with my luck my kids would run into my egg kid and fall in love and grossness would ensue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
And bfn this morning lol yes I brought the pee stick to bed. I'm not in the mood to get into why I am testing when I am supposed to be on bcp. Oh and Gigs, idk. As much as I want to have a baby now, SO is dealing with some scary thoughts. Especially genetically. And every now and then he cries about our recent loss. It broke my heart when out of the blue the day of he asked if there was any way the doctor could tell him if it was a boy. Hcgcyiiyucyigf. But I totally bought the blanket and a team onesie that was sold out before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 22
Sorry dobs... when do you think you'll be able to trash that BCP?

I have tried to reason with DH on a few occasions and it gets me no where. I know I'll be calling him at work on his birthday and he may not be happy.

J, all the best, hope the new donor works out better!!!

I'm sure it's just the way your photo uploaded but i see a second line on my screen :shrug:

I really hope you both can get your heads straight and maybe try again. When is your counselor appointment? And what do you mean "genetically"? Like he is afraid of a baby being passed bad genetics?

Awww why wouldn't he be happy with a birthday call? Could you have something delivered? Hugs

Thanks. I'm not bummed. I'm only 7dpo and I know it's a long shot anywau

I'm sure it's just the way your photo uploaded but i see a second line on my screen :shrug:

I really hope you both can get your heads straight and maybe try again. When is your counselor appointment? And what do you mean "genetically"? Like he is afraid of a baby being passed bad genetics?

Missed this. Lol gigs I really hope this turns into another gigs sees it before I do moment lol

His therapists haven't ever been able to "cure" him or prescribe the right medication or explain why he has such abnormal thought processing. So they can't guarantee it isn't genetic, but at the end of the day his family is dysfunctional so they lean towards yes. I think it is a nature thing and how they are raised. But he is terrified of brining a kid into the world and A- raising a brat like the kids we see, B- having a kid who has to endure what he has struggled through mentally, or C- both.

Men seem to go into that extreme Dobby. My husband was raised in a "broken" family. When I met him, he was convinced that he didn't want to get married for fear of becoming like his dad. He once said to his mom before our wedding "I am only going to do this once!" when she asked are you sure? It turns out, he just knows exactly what not to do!! We have been married for 1 1/2 years now, and been together for nearly 6 years.

Is it just the aspergers thing? Because that can be passed on, but not sure if it's worse than just that. If worse...very well could be childhood. And if so, it would be great for you guys to bring in a new, free thinking, functioning child into a happy home. I had this same conversation with hubs when i had the fear of passing in depression to my kid(s). He made me realize it's entirely likely my mental crap was due to a messed up childhood. Plus, we need to make kids to combat the "teacup generation" stereotype, or the brats win! Lmao

Dobbs- I also really hope you guys get back on the Ttc bus because it's so clear you want it more than anything! Also, I may see a slight line but I'm on my phone so UGH I can't add great. I also think we've all had the "oh shit what if I pass xyz onto my kid" thoughts. It's just scarier for some than other and of course what you're afraid of.

Pl sorry it came back negative. What kind of test were you using?

I feel like I'm forgetting stuff I wanted to mention but I can't remember.

So I finished shopping and for TONS of stuff for me and presents. Yay! Now I'm sitting in the tattoo shop with hubs waiting.

Hugs love you all. You keep me sane.

I mean idk my boobs are looking good again and I was super paranoid on the bike yesterday. Shrugs. I took another pic and threw it in Photoshop. Pretty sure it's just an evap since I used the same filter on this morning's pic and got squat.

Greenie!!! I am so jealous your shopping is done. Black Friday is not working for me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
I can totally see that. I even googled positive frer to make sure the line I was seeing was there! (obviously I've never used a frer lol)

You are sweet but this is like... 7 hours after I peed on it. I forgot my Dixie cups so I have nothing to catch my pee for my cheapies. Had to use a frer. I swear I have used at least $1k in frer in the last decade. Thank God for Walmart.

WTFDobby!?? There is totally a 2nd line there!!
:shrug: hoping it works again :haha: BUT I totally saw a line on the first pink, tho very very faint, and damn sure see the filter one...hmmm dunno Dobbidy....maybeee...
You know you said BC doesn't work for your fam, and perhaps your O is a day off from where you think....ALSO...as soon as I saw your chart thumbnail BEFORE the frer pics I was like welll dammmmmn:shock: look at Dobbles line soaring!

Lol bcp doesn't work cuz we're morons who don't take it on time. It worked for me cuz I set an alarm. Only time it didn't work was when my high school dropout bf said, "Babe, we don't need a condom. Doctors just tell you that to scare you." when I was on antibiotics for two weeks

Idk I WANT to be excited and how great cuz the onesie and blanket shipped already. I could use it to announce. I'm going to be so heartbroken when this all ends up being nothing and I have to pretend I want to wtt for 3 years

Ok caught up- being brief. I never shop Black Friday - everrrrr, I am not really a shopper so few things
1- Scored a nice tablet for Mom ( :dohh: now I'm her tutor) for $149- 11.6 in display, quad processor, android ( hate windows) 16GB
2- her cheapie allowed me to FINALLY get DS his own tablet- he is a total gamer braininac, and was commandeering my 23y/o's lol.
We got him a 10.1" display, quad processor 16GB android, for $59!!
PLUS since he loded up my son's tablet in no time- got an extra 64GB for $20!!!
Can you say - my 5 y/o will have 80GB of memory:shock: more than ANYthing in this house lol.

Ok finally got 75y/o mom he FIRST email address ever! and sent her first one ever to her brother in AZ.
Tomoro I'm gonna try to get them on Skype so they can Vid chat - so exciting!
You don't understand what a POTATO she has been since dad died :roll:
Now she is excited. Gonna get her on Facebook for relatives in Portugal, as well as YouTube- she loves news stories and stuff from her country phew.

Earlier than the tablet buys I got a HUGE bag of Yarn (50%off) for Xmas presents for fam- so gonna be busy busy! Glad I can read BnB and crochet:haha:

My new donor is awesome- hope timing lines up FX!

I was also at dog park for FIRST time with my completely unruly 140 lb Bullmastiff...:growlmad:
let's just say there will be the most powerful shock collar in the worrrrld in his life next time we go...
He LITERALLY tried to rape EVERY female:dog: there ( like 40)
He was so exhausted he could barely breath and STILL would not stop.
Even my friends french mastiff (150lbs) He was deterred by NOTHING.
He can't be fixed since I need to show him, so shock collar it is and come to jesus the next time he puts that snoot up some girl dogs wazoo grrrr.
I never had this prob with a male intact dog before?? He does NOT care that they are FIXED, and obvi don't smell in heat grrr double grrr.
I am 145lbs he is 140. I fear NO dog. I pinned hos ass to the dirt more times than I can count and he would get right up and race to the nearest female- the males he ignored.
I'm SOoo aggravated.
I ran him thru a bunch of everyday obstacles afterward ( stairs, thru a gas station, over hedges, around tables round and round diff obstacles - and he was PERFECT-WTF grrr

Dobsey- sorry DF is concerned but maybe he can have genetic testing done? It's a blood test- should show anything concerning if any.
Otherwise, I have a feeling once you two have a lil one, he will actually have an urge to protect and guide kick in. No way to see the change until then, but I really do feel he will change and be a great dad:hugs:

Pacific Still early at 4 days out- don't give up :hugs:

AFM - :smug: Packed the wench's things and told that :witch: :trouble: GET OUT and DON'T come back!!:gun: :haha:

Epic score!!! Nice job! Everybody is going to be happy. :)

Could just be a personality thing. When I worked the pets hotel, we only allowed altered females and males could be altered or unaltered into the play groups. We still had several dogs that just hump everyone and everything. Mounting can totally just be a dominance thing, and females tend to be easier to dominate. That sucks though. That's a lot of lbs to be fighting with. The worst were these two unaltered labs that got individual play time together. They humped everyone, woman or man except one really Alpha persona guy. It's easy to push one off, but when two obese labs jumped you at the same time... God, I wanted to kick them and I love animals lol. I cringe when SO's knocks the dog's on the nose.

Honestly, I think he will once he sees something that resembles a baby/ the baby. He was very I don't want kids when we first started dating which turned into I'm not ready into I'm scared. The reason why I really am trying to stick to the WTT plan is with the emotional state he is in I'm worried he's a flight risk if he decides he isn't ready and we get pregnant. I know him seeing the heartbeat really made it more real to him, but it still looked like a jelly bean at the time, so he still didn't consider it a baby.

I went on the NHL store to look at my baby throw again because it is so freaking cute... guess it was a good thing I bought it yesterday because they sold out and took the item off of the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->