General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Dobbie- there is definitely a second line, my FRER never get lines like tat even hours later! Fx this is it for you hun!!

Awe thanks campn! Odds are working against me on so many levels but we shall see in the am.

Ohh I am well versed in dogs- been breeding and showing over 15yrs- He is straight out trying to breed lol.
Not a leisurely dominance stance and hump, he is grabbing and pinning EVERY female, and in full out F U position.
He's been bred twice and it's the SAME hook and snag and reposition them maneuver, any male there he totally ignored and many wanted to play with him.
He is still a young male at 2 yrs being a mastiff, and SHOULD want to play- and if it was only males, he would have- like usual, but with 20 females in there, he literally went from trying to mount one, to whichever came near next!
No pause, no sniff, no greeting, just extreme focus on breeding-( not a butt sniff, but licking the females etc).
He's gonna have to have the "come to jesus" training. Around a group of all males he NEVER tries to mount or show dominance even tho he is by far the biggest usually.

Lol what is come to Jesus training?

I know you mentioned he is a stud, is he your only stud right now?

OMG I forgot to tell you all! Out of no where as I was texting a customer about yarn colors...I get a text from exSO:shock:
Haven't heard a peep from him in 2 weeks!!
Wasn't sure how I felt about that:-k
He basically text to tell me the neighbor I gave his daughter's bday gifts with JUST gave him the giftbag:dohh:
No idea what the hold up was, but oh well at least he acknowledged it and thanked me. I replied and asked if he was OK- court should be done:shrug:
and he said Iguess so :huh:
Apparently court is NEXT month now...whatevs...I left it at that

Weird or just an elaborate excuse to text you. You have a better donor so channel your inner Ceelo and "forget" him

I'm so annoyed SO and I were texting and he pulls the I love you but I rarely get to see my family. Like it's not my fault he won't nut up and tell them we're engaged. I could be there with him. 🐴🎩

Dob - yep- one is enough. My last male showed before ever breeding so he never obsessed about females. This one bred first so he is obsessed sigh
Like a super horny teenager...
No way I would keep 2 unaltered males of this size...can get ugly fast. If I had gotten them both as pups and raised them up I would - but I was gone for 6 months at school when he was 5mo-11 mo and despite telling me they were- mom and older son NEVER took him to dog parks, pet stores or ANYwhere so he is not socialized- it's like dealing with a wildebeast lol. I can handle him on the norm, but if a female dog is around he does not deter and will drag me, despite being corrected or the prong collar, and I have never had a dog ignore the prong collar.
Was gonna try the halti-head/gentle leader bridle type, but that would not have stopped him today- once fixated he just won't back off.
"Come to Jesus" is a funny way of having a "wake up call" or "SERIOUS talk" to make one "see it your way" lol...think it comes from when SUper religious folks try to force religion on you, but we all use it in the south the same way a mafia wise guy would say "we're gonna have a little talk..." :shock:
lol
So Romeo...is gonna need a "Come to Jesus" talk:trouble: :haha:

He needs to tell them ...My ex and I GOT MARRIED in Vegas lol and planned it ahead- my fam and friends knew and that ass didn't tell his parents !!??
We get back and he wanted ME to tell them :saywhat: WTF dude?

Lmfao! Sorry idk why that makes me laugh. Not sure if I brought it up, but his mom cut him out of the family for a month. So I told him just tell the b (left out the profanity lol) we broke up. Hopefully the counselor can knock some sense into him because I can't. He just yells or cries or changes the topic

Oooooic. Yeah I have my dogs in the harness. Easy walk? Was never a fan of the gentle leader. The harness works well enough cuz I can pull hard and not hurt them if needed. My trainer hated it. He said the dog can't feel the correct enough. Shrugs

Jlm- miss you! I've been reading your updates! Glad you have a better donor option, I hope he is the solution! He sounds like quite the stud too, I think anyone who is a runner is a god! :happydance:

Romeo not Don Juan D to the Obby LOL:rofl:
He was like the Park Rapist :flasher: today:dogs: running from him every turn lol
Yea, uhh no- I use The Springer when we bike (awesome for absorbing their pulls and won't yank the bike over even with him) and even then still have a prong collar on him cuz idiot neighbors will let little dogs run into the road barking at him, which will send him spinning to try and see them behind him, and brings the bike to a dead HALT:growlmad:

A harness would not help him AT ALL. 140+ lb bullmastiff is like a steam roller.
He could pull 500lbs easy...
It's kind of like having a Shetland Pony ( pitbull) inside a Clydesdale body(Bullmastiff).
He's not aggressive at all, but they have high drive, are stubborn, and have high pain threshhold and focus :shock:
It's not a breed to own unless you are strict in training and dominant.
My prob is I was off at school during the crucial socializing time, so he is scared of anything he hasn't seen before ( bird baths , sewer grates, loud noises lol) BUT he is fascinated by other :dogs:
The dog park should have been heaven, but didn't expect him to obsess over females. I figured they would run circles around him, and he would be pooped out in 10 mins- he was...but that stubborn drive kept him chasing and mounting females 20 mins more, unless I got close enough to smack him or block him. and even then he was RIGHT back at it in seconds...sigh.
Even when dogs seriously went at him snarling and snapping and chasing him off, he only backs up enough to avoid them- He's a fast F-er, then he was right back after their rears:dohh:
I am gonna give the elect collar a try ( Spock- set phasers to stun! {Capt Kirk head bobble here})
It will def work as it goes from warning beep, 1-3 tingles, 4-6, like a sharp smack on the nose, and 7-8 a harder smack...me thinks he will likely end up with a few 10's which are not like stun guns, but should feel like a mule kick...
The key is to be hard enough not to make him think the other Dog is doing it to him and aggress back. If it's too light he may get annoyed and snap at the other dog.
It's gonna have to be a warning beep and a Bitch slap as soon as he shoves his face in their rear.
It's fine for him to "sniff" a rear to find out about the other dog, but he is distinctly different when he rams his nose UP their crotch, because the mount is immed after like 1 second...therefore he has to be bitch slapped pretty much as soon as he lunges for their rear.
Once he walks away I will reward him, then he should only need to get the warning beep to back off.
May be he will always have to have a e-collar at dog parks, which is fine. I just need him to get doggy manners, and not get us banned from the parks lol.

:blush: Yea Campn...he's pretty hot hehe
Glad you popped in I been living in here since we chat about everything
:shhh: Quite often a wee raunchy!

Yes, that's rough trying to teach manners to an older dog. My Aussie just does not process social cues from other animals. She can get clawed in the face or snapped at and does not get it. But she just wants to play lol. Idk dog parks are so at your own risk in my opinion. Like I'd have to pull SO off of someone if their dog humped one of ours, but knowing I am so overprotective we just do doggy play dates. We used to be members of the HSSV dog park which requires an hour long behavioral assessment both in and out of the park along with vaccine and spay/neuter proof, but the fee was high and it's too far to be worth it. It can be written off as a donation but meh.

I want to properly respond but i am literally falling asleep. J, don't know how you stay up so late!
I worked for 4 years at a dog daycare. J, your dog would be the tyoe we would dread and would probably use the spray bottle on him. Have you tried that? I've seen the toughest dogs not flinch at a good smack, but freak the F out over a water spray. Just a thought...

Dobs, i don't trust the new frer but i do see a line in both photos. Are you going to take another? When do you espect af?

Spray bottle... we straight used a hose. If the verbal didn't work, a loud noise didn't work, and the citronella spray was too far, we just grabbed the hose and sprayed everyone hahahah worked every time. I only had to do it once in two years.

I don't trust them either. Assuming I did O on Friday night/Saturday early hours... AF would be due.... either the 3rd or 4th. I'm 7dpo today, and usually AF shows around 9-10amish on 13dpo. My last bfp was 9dpo and the one before that was 9 days past DTD (pretty sure 8dpo but I wasn't temping just based off of cramps).

Let's be negative nancy here and list all the things making this most likely a bs line:
1) was on bcp for 3 weeks
2) timing is terrible 0-5, O, and O+1.
3) all BD has been pullout
4) even if by some miracle we conceived, who knows if my lining is even healed enough to support a pregnancy?

I feel like this...
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disneycreate/images/f/fb/May-the-Odds-be-Ever-in-Your-Favor-the-hunger-games-33197027-667-500.png/revision/latest?cb=20131125165634

I brought all of my tests with me. SMU works better for me with frer, so I think I'm going to temp at 5am and pee. Go back to bed until 8 or 9 and take a test. Not sure which test I feel like using. Probably end up using a frer again since I have two left. But if that comes back bfn I refuse to use the last frer unless I get something on the $ tree or Walmart tests.

And lol late? It's 9:30pm for me. I'm going to bed. This is my late. I crawled into bed 45 minutes ago.

Giggly lol he would just lick the bottle!
Now a pepper spray bottle ...he might back up a bit :rofl:
I have insomnia- until I take my meds I can be exhausted and still can't sleep, just toss and turn and stare at the ceiling...Ambien is the key, but my new doc only gives women 5 mg pffft I was started on 10mg 5 years ago, and it was very reliable. I could sleep, and still hop right up to get DS when he woke, change him, get him back to sleep, and then I could go to sleep again.
I think too many years on the rescue trucks. Any little sound, neighbors dog, water drips, a/c coming on, and I am instantly WIDE awake, and can't go back to sleep.
Ambien doesn't keep me asleep, but allows me to get BACK to sleep in 10 mins or so...Yea...12:32 am here...I'm gonna finish this hat, and then take my pill...then wait about an hour for it to kinda work grrr
I took 2 last night as I was really irritated, and I was out in about 30 mins. Had a great sleep and lovely dreams, but I don't get enough to take 2 every night. I am already gonna be short 4 days now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->