General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:rofl: Dobs Hunger Games- I pictured that crazy lady with the wigs
Well your lining should be fine, but the bcp may change it's consistency, and pull out guess that depends on his control.
I'm sure I missed it, but why did you all go from trying to a THREE year wtt?
What's in 3 years?

We were entertaining guests last night (whilst falling asleep) some people never get the hint at gone midnight that oh maybe we should go now?? Everyone was drinking apart from me & it sucked lol i just wanted to go to bed zzzzZ! Now SO is in bed at 0935 still with a hangover & im up with Riley!

Ooh Dobby i can totally see lines on your test pics :)))) hope your af doesnt show hehe! Esp when you really want to ttc :hugs:

Pacific, when will your period be late? ..

Haha J, i love your saying 'come to Jesus talks'hahaaa cant believe i never heard that expression before! I do often think about having those at work with my supervisor as hes a dick & very unprofessional! J, have you arranged a date/time next wknd for a couple of donor rendezvous ;)

Mrs G how did Hubs tattoo go? Hope he liked it & the buzzing noise didnt put you off wanting to get one Lol

Im quite miffed to find out that they wont tattoo when pg in UK, boo, il have to wait until next August/September now *sigh*

Gigs your ov'ing fertile days will be here in a blink very excited!!!

Cb, i was pregnant over the holidays with my son and being the only sober one SUCKED. It was also hubs' year so we did thanksgiving with his family and i was bored out of my mind. His fam, and him, passed out on the couch after dinner. I just sat there watching pumpkin chucking (some annual pumpkin launching contest with cannons or sling shots shooting them). I swore i'd never be pregnant during the holidays again lol

Dobs, i do hope the odds are in your favor! Unlikely, maybe, but stranger things have happened. I know you're three hours behind so i'll be waiting for your test later!

J, Ambien scares me. I've known two people who have tried it--one sleep walks on it and even got in her car and drove off and doesn't remember. The other had the terrifying nightmares while kind of being awake side effect...said her boyfriend came in and laid down with her, then turned over and he went to sleep. She was looking at him turn over....then Next thing she knew, the bed started to slowly shake, then it got extremely violent and she started screaming. Her boyfriend, in reality, turned over and shook her awake because she was screaming. I think there was more to this story but that's the part i remembered.

Ha, a hose! My facility was indoors....don't think a hose would have worked there, haha. When fights got bad i'd just chuck the spray bottle at the dog(s) and run in the pen AFAP. Fortunately the dogs rarely had poor agression redirection. The only time i remember getting bit by a dog "badly" was my damn boston (he was aggressive in his younger years). I hate dog bites! The whole wound on top of a bruise (or as i called them "insta-bruise" because they always bruise immediately) hurts like a bitch. No pun intended.

We did have one dog that would stand at the fence and "demand" (by incessant barking) to be sprayed in the face with the water bittle. He liked to lick the water out of the air instead of using the bowl :shrug: i think that was a chocolate lab named Amiss. It's been awhile but i still remember a lot of the dogs....my favorite was a frenchie puppy named Boss. He got kicked out of the day care. He used to run under any male dog that was taller than him and bite their penises! He was a little shit but the cutest dang thing to come through those daycare doors.

Wow...get a girl some sleep and she wakes up rambling! I need to shower. Later y'all!

Haha ya telling me gigs! I didnt mind when i was pg with Riley as i was excited & enbracing the new impending motherhood but this time im reeeeeally missing my Rosé wine lol

Ooh yes Mrs G if you have a pic if hubs new Tattoo :)

Awww cb that stinks. Not gonna lie I was downing hard cider back to back the entire time I was cooking, had a pretty nice buzz going by dinner time. My immediate family doesn't drink much though. What tattoo are you thinking of?

Gigs, pumpkin chucking is a real thing?! Lol. I heard it once on "Modern Family". I feel like someone was hitting the sauce hard when they invented that.

I haven't tested. SO blew up my phone last night. He called me drunk of his ass at 1am, yelling at his friends to stfu because he was going outside to talk to me because he missed me and they had to wait. Obnoxious, rude (I left out the profanity and mom jokes) but sweet.ish. Then, he sends me a string of texts from 2 to 2:30 that I slept through. Finally, he calls at 2:45 crying because his family is a bunch of shits so I spent an hour talking him off a ledge. God I hate them. He'll come home later today.

So bright dude, I don't think that it messed with my temp (98.38) but I didn't get up to potty because I spent all my energy temping. So going to lay around for an hour or two then see if I can sneak a test. Still at my mom's haha

We had two indoor playrooms, one that could be divided in half. They were tiny and we would have like 15 dogs in each so we had to clean them 3x a day: 6am, noon, and 6pm. Our facility was completely indoors to minise us losing people's dogs haha so each row of kennels had a hose attached to the roof that you grab and pull down to where you need it.

Cider back to back mmmm sounds nice Dobs ;) Hope your thanksgiving meal was yummy.. Im hoping to go out for a Roast dinner tomorrow mmm! I Hope SO is ok when he arrives home later hun... :hugs:

The tattoo i was looking at getting was starting just in on my hip around the front then swirling around up my back/rib cage ouuuuch! But ive just discovered from our tattoo guy this smazing stuff called Dr Numb, its the highest level of numbing & you wont feel a thing.. Hahaa im set baby for next year!! Woop! The tattoo will be all black no colour, like a Vine climbing around... I'l see if i can upload the pic :)

Ooh awaiting the sneaky test pic hehe

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszrmfepvm.jpeg

Kind of like this but on a slightly smaller scale..

What's a roast dinner? Or is it exactly what it sounds like lol.nice tattoo!!! SO is also looking at a full back for his next tattoo.

Sneaky test was a bust. My urine was nowhere near as concentrated as I wanted it to be, but I still wasted a test on it. Bfn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
Wow you guys have been busy! I think I read it all but I probably forgot a page.

Dobs- why hasn't be told his family you're engaged? (I might have missed that answer somewhere)

CB- I don't drink that often but when I was pregnant all I wanted was a glass of wine!

Last night we had date night and it was amazing! I just finished making hubs breakfast before he goes to work. Also planning on getting in some boom boom too. Wish me luck!

Here's a pic of the new tattoo. It's still really red so that makes the pink not stand out much. Plus the pink will have to be redone because it's so light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh and it says "beautiful memories silently kept of a baby we loved and will never forget"

That is such a beautiful tattoo, Greenie! Hugs. Glad you had a spectacular date night. Go get that boom boom!

His mom gave him an ultimatum: me or his family. Then, she basically ex-communicated him and forced everyone to stop responding to his calls. She is a manipulative head case. SO would have these crying fits at 2am and he is up for a promotion, so I told him slap a band aid on it for now and we'll deal with it later.

:rofl: Dobs Hunger Games- I pictured that crazy lady with the wigs
Well your lining should be fine, but the bcp may change it's consistency, and pull out guess that depends on his control.
I'm sure I missed it, but why did you all go from trying to a THREE year wtt?
What's in 3 years?

Missed this. We plan on getting married summer 2017. I want a kid free marriage for the first year. Then, factor in I want an April-early June due date to maximize time with baby before going back to work all calculated to whatever my ticker says.

Cb, i like the tattoo idea. Very badass but feminine and delicate at the same time.

Mrs, that is so sweet. I am so, so sorry for your loss but glad hubs has found something to help him cope. Does he seem better after getting it done?

Dobs, not seeing the line on that last one :/ also, his family sounds like pieces of crap. Hubs family is....interesting....and dysfunctional....and a bit racist.....but they are nice and i am sooooo thankful I don't have mean inlaws, or at least they don't hate me.

But, ugh, men crying....that pulls on my heart strings bad, man! Hope he comes home soon, realizes all he needs is right there with him, and you guys make babies.

Yeah, he's coming home tonight and I promised we could go to our breakfast spot tomorrow and I'll bake him some mac n cheese and be his Sunday afternoon nfl beer wench ;)

I'm going to call it an evap. Got a similar but less obvious shadow of a line with today's test an hour later. Going to stop testing and just watch my temps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 12
Today's an hour later with the filter sorry can only do one at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
CB Ahh you are mama bear again- you will have to :wine: vicariously thru other s hehe
Oh and on the tat issue pffft They don't know you are preggo this early unless you tell them
And that tatto is AMAZING! I want something like that - large on back but feminine!
Gigs Ambien is awesome- if they are doing those things they need a lower dose:shock: I have a high tolerance so I almost always get higher doses- like eye exams - my eyes don't dilate unless they give me double the drops sigh. BUT my eyes go back to undilated very quick lol.
And Amiss:haha: sounds aptly named !
Now the frenchie penis biter lol:rofl: Maybe he had Penis envy

Dobbleganger :( Sorry SO's fam is some a group of A holes...
WTF it's the holiday season! Can't they act civil for a friggin day?!
Very sweet he missed you and told the STFU!! :thumbup: and couldn't wait for you to :test: and :shock: I stilllll see pink on 2nd line area lady!?!

MrsG:cry: His tattoo is sooo touching!!! PERFECT tribute!:hugs:

Still teaching mom the tablet internet world thing lol
She did her FIRST email ever last night, and FB invites this a.m. AND I got her on a Skype vid chat with bro!! She was so excited- chattering away in Portuguese lol.

As for my donor- he's out of town until Saturday. I should O Saturday/Sunday, so will have to see how opks pan out before I know if meet up syncs:shrug:

Awww MrsG that tattoo is lovely, made me feel all emotional for you guys.. :hugs: its lovely

Sorry your tests are neg Dobs... Temp watching is lots cheaper on the pg watch i agree :)

Apparently with Tattoos on pg ladies, when the tattoo is being done the body naturally recognises pain & trauma being done & blood rushes from all areas inc the Uterus, its a high risk for mc apparently, there are some that havent miscarried but i dont want to risk it, it was a boo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->