General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Cb- I agree with everyone the tattoo is beautiful. Such a badass! I could never wit through all that pain.

Gig- he seems happier but it's only been one day. I'm sure I mentioned but don't remember his tattoo on his back is for his dad who passed away and he said it really helped him so that's why he wanted to do this one.

J- when does donor come back? What cd are you?

Dob- I totally get your plan, do you think you'll stick to it or end up Ttc earlier?

MrsG I am only cd6, but usually O cd13/14 which is Sat/Sun, but he won't be back to Saturday night eek

CB That's crazy talk- I worked in OB/GYN and L&D...if you were getting a HUGE piece I would say wait only due to having a tattoo tech opens skin to infection etc, BUT a reg size tat pfft. The body doesn't take blood from the uterus when preg ...EVER...literally unless you are nearly bled OUT, THEN your body will shift all blood to vital organs to try to save you over child. Otherwise blood flow is normal. The only thing that decreases blood flow to uterus proven is medications specifically for that (used during c sect etc to prevent heavy bleeds) and smoking.
Smoking constricts all vessels temporarily.

If the tat pain thing was tru then no pg woman could ever skin her knee, get cut cooking etc. And don't forget they do oral surgery and even some bodily surg when needed while women are preg, and they bleed then.

I was a medic over 20 years- worked on many preggos in accidents too unfortunately...and even when mom was NOT save-able the babies were moving and kicking up a storm in there, so we would continue mom on life support so the babies could survive.
:hugs: Don't stress wourself my little UK Sweets!<3

Omg i never thought about it like that J??.. Thats completely true! I bet they just dont want the risk with someone 'being pregnant'.. Ohh utter poo nuggets! Really want something done but maybe il wait as it'll probs be more than one sitting..

J... Isn't today Saturday? Lol

CB, I hear you. Any risk is scary and worth waiting. Like sushi being ok now? No thanks. A glass of wine is fine? Hard pass.

Greenie, I'll stick to it. The only way to not would be if we married earlier. Glad DH is feeling a bit better.

Yup im saying no to all.. Well, not entirely everything, i am still a woman hahaa :haha:

Bloody loved that song back in the day.. Ohhh the drunken teen yrs lol

Dobster indeed it is lol but I meant in a week- I'm only cd6 hehe
TRUST me I wish it was O and pick up a cup day :rofl:

I wish I knew when or if I o'd and when AF was coming. I'm going to start temping but no point yet as I'm not getting hubs sickness. Ugh!

I don't think i've ever heard that boom boom song you referenced. Does that mean I'm not cool?

Hubs was kind of having a tough time with being a father when des was a baby. He just didn't know how to connect...i got him a tattoo for father's day as he had been talking about getting his son's hand print. So, i set it up and told him the day of. That tattoo was a big deal. He just seemed so much more at ease with des after he got it. Now, he gets compliments on it all the time. Strangers have said on more than one occasion, "i don't even like tattoos and i love that!"

I haven't gotten one to represent Des yet but, once we have a second kid, i already have one planned out. I think kid #2 will have a fox themed nursery, and des had owls, so i want a tattoo of a fox sitting down and looking into the sky at an owl flying by. The background will be night/stars, since they're nocturnal creatures. Not sure what i'll do if kid #2 is a girl and i go for a mermaid theme...mermaid riding an owl! :haha:

Hubs has always joked about getting a tattoo of the cool aid guy drinking himself with a twisty straw, lol! If i was the type to collect random and silly tattoos, i'd totally get that.

Gigs Your tat with the nocturnal scene sounds awesome, and you could totally do a mermaid! Just have the owl flying near the edge of woods/water, and you could have a moon and stars with the silhouette of a mermaid jumping from the water in the distance:thumbup: Totally doable!

Now KoolAid drinking himself ( eww that sounds naughty:blush:)
THAT is funny as hell :rofl:

oooh gigs i luuuurve that Tattoo idea, you shoukd definately get that done when No2 arrives! You could always get the night sky stars & owl flying for Des & then add to it when baby giggles no2 arrives :)

Lol i def dont think your not cool not knowing that song! If your a preteen/teen of the ninetees you may remember it, it wasnt like a massive No1 hit was but was played alot, have a look on youtube it may trigger some memoires ;)

MrsG whats your cm looking like at the moment? I could always guess with cm that ov'ing was getting closer as its less creamy.. I bet your body is regulating hormones to get back to normal..

Dobs, forgot to say before that a Roast dinner is just an oven cooked dinner, a burd or joint of meat, some oven cooked Veges & other normal boiled/streamed cooked veges, mmmmmmmm lol

Some wonderful tattoo ideas floating around!

Dh left about an hour ago :( so jf this cycle still decides to turn into a bfp I plan to tell dh on christmas. Sh!t, I don't keep secrets from him! Ever!!! We'll see what happens over the next few days. He took a truck load of our stuff with him. Mostly the stuff I won't be needing in the winter.

as for computer like devices, I am on the tablet or my phone while at home.

Hugs Pacific:hugs: the time will fly by really fast until you see hubs again..

Ah that will be a lovely crimbo pressy for him on a Digi test though :) what cd you on today??

Cd31. Af should show her face any day now. Normal is 30-32 days but last cycle was 34 days

Are you going to hang it out until cd34 & then test if period not arrives? I have to pat you on the back for not testing again yet, you are very patient Pacific :) Ooh im excited for you testing ;)

Thanks cb, most days I feel like I have no patience at all....

I am going into town later today. Dollar store, pharmacy and the grocery store are on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->