General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hugs PL! That would be a great xmas present. FXed and baby dust!

Gigs you are totes cool. I only know it because my cousin payed it for me ONCE and I thought it was catchy af. Love the tats. SO is not on board with getting a tat when we get married or have kids. Part of why his gigantic tribute to his committed suicude tattoo annoys me. Well, one of many reasons but that is a bitchy rant for another day.

J, lol that would make more sense. Hodor.

Well I am either out or implanting or my condo is just way colder than my moms (who leaves the heater on until midnight) because 9dpo and my temp dropped a lot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
Ah, there is still time for that temp to turn back around! Really curious about the suicide tat now....who was it who off'ed themselves? I think you mentioned it but i don't remember...

Cd9....i'm excited i could be back in the tww within 10 days! I'm already so doubtful this month though. I don't know why...call it a hunch.

His childhood sucked obviously, but he had two female friends growing up who were like the sisters he never had. One killed herself. He puts her on a pedestal. He used to compare me to her because I voice EVERYTHING whereas she never complained. Like stfu maybe if she talked about her feelings she wouldn't have killed herself. Where did I learn that? From my three 51/50s. So I don't even. Can't even. Won't even. I don't want her ashes on the bike when we ride, I don't want her ashes in my house. I have never liked that tattoo from day one which is weird because I think tattoos are sexy. Anyway he keeps his ash tattoo but the rest of her and her spirit stay far away from our lives. Shit like that does not fly in my culture. No, they never dated or slept together. Lol

Yay!!! Are you still using opks?

Idk. We'll see what it does for the next 4 days. If it goes back up tomorrow I might cave and test.

Hmm, awkward. I mean, that is horribly tragic....but there is nothing more annoying than being compared to somebody else, no matter who it is.

I probably won't use opk's until i get impatient with O'ing. Right now it's kind of in the back of my mind. I'm focusing in making money with my crafty stuff, and now i have to think about xmas gifts that i can make since i can't afford crap. I'm also currently trying to knit myself a poncho...it's half way done, and it's a total experiment so it could be awesome when i'm done, but it may look like poo. I just want something i can wear as a substitute for a sweater that i can easily layer, and also wear around the house.

I also have to paint our business sign. *sigh* not enough hours in the day! I really hope some restaurants start buying eggs from us soon.

It also just bugs me because he was so quick and firm that he wouldn't get a tattoo for us or our children, but she gets a tattoo the entire length of his side. Ok, so most of this is irritational jealousy but seriously bringing ashes into the home like that without telling me is super not cool in Thai culture.

How are the duckies laying these days? I wish I was crafty. I just told everyone not to buy me anything cuz I ain't buying s* for anybody until I clear this furniture debt.

Tissues!!!! I need tissues!!! My friend just announced her pregnancy! Early June just like my twinnies.... My baby could actually look like a baby right now :(

:shock: Dobbles...I am very open minded, spiritual not religious, and have no prob with ghosts, cemetaries odd occult thingymabobs, but WTF...Okaaay...I'll give him the ash tattoo...it's in his skin, But WTF ashes????:saywhat:
Whyyyy does he have her friggin ashes....thats a wee creepy...I may have to make those disappear in move if I were you...:blush: with a few odd other items so he doesn't suspect you lol.

Gigglybits I LOVE that you are crafty!! I love crafting...very therapeutic during the TWW stress, also I am 100% making gifts for everyone this year(but mom cuz she wastes them all) - I can't afford JACK. The tablet DS got was his early Xmas present, the rest will be $1 store toys- books, markers, cars etc, and a stocking full of candy. He's easy. Also needing to get his room repainted and carpet cleaned so he can start USING his own room lol. He wreaks havoc on my temps with his crazy flips in his sleep.

Oh and Dobbles...:huh: oh nooo...I would have refused to marry his ass UNTIL he agreed to a tat celebrating US or the kids etc.
That's total BS he is putting an old friend who obvi had many issues, on a higher pedestal- especially the comparing part :growlmad:
That's crap!:trouble:

Argghhh!! Just read your friend announced:hugs:
That is so :cry::sadangel:
I'm so sorry Dobby...
Did she know about your loss??

Ladies, I don't know where myself control is, but I can't seem to find it! I'm 8 DPO, what did I even expect!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
Campn... Self control is overrated lol I'm about to go to Walmart and get another 3 pack haha

J, nah she has no idea. Only my family and two very close friends know. I'm happy for her. She got a fairy tale proposal, a beautiful wedding, they just bought a place, and she has wanted a kid forever. Honestly, I am shocked she had the willpower to wtt. She is the nicest person ever and that kid is going to be so loved.

As for the tats, it's his body. I'll fight for stuff, but I never ask for what I wouldn't be willing to do. I would never let him dictate what I can or cannot do with my body in any context so it goes both ways. I did eventually talk him into tats for kids.

Oh and her parents gave him and the other best friend some of her ashes..... Vomit. That whole town is dysfunctional imho

Add: he tried to cheer me up over the friend thing by letting me have my band early hehe. It's an arrow made of 6 small diamonds that intertwines with my ring. Omg I bought him a ring with three black sapphires a while back, and he was like they represent something to me so I thought he meant the dogs and me. He meant all the babies we lost. Awww

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 13
Dobby- that's a gorgeous ring hun! And you've such pretty hands! My fingers are short and chunky!

Nothing like TTC to make me realize how I was neurotic and lack in common sense! Well maybe I don't exactly, but I totally ignore it, just leave it on the back burner.

Cb- My cm is creamy... I only checked when I got my bfp so I'm not sure where I'm at in my cycle. It's been 3 weeks since mc and 2 weeks since bleeding. Any symptoms yet?

Camp- I had a neg at 9dpo and then a positive a few days later. So you're still very early!
Dob- I had an ex like that about an old friend who passed away. He was kind of obsessed with her. Had pictures of her in his room and all. It had been like 5 or so years since too. They weren't even Close when she passed. Made me super jealous and I wasn't even a jealous person. Weird.

I'm so sick! I'm so mad at hubs for getting sick and bringing it home.

Why thank you, Campn. :). Btw something catches my eye when I view the pic in your testing thread.

Greenie... That's a bit creepy lol.

Ladies, I don't know where myself control is, but I can't seem to find it! I'm 8 DPO, what did I even expect!??

LOL Campn sweets :shock: your temp is rocketing hun!
Def looking good!!

Ok ashes of someone you don't know in your house is creepy..

Talking about tattoos and rings, I used to work with this guy (total a$$ if you ask me) who aways spoke of his fiance as "the old lady". He didn't like the idea of a wedding band so said he'd just get a band tatooed. Well, I think his " old lady" won the argument as he is always wearing a wedding band when I see him now. The idea is good if you work certain jobs where you can't wear jewelry, but the way he said it, I never agreed with him to his face that he had a good idea.

As for me: been crampy today, af type cramps. I think she'll show her face any moment.

Dobalisciousawww that is SOOOO sweet! And your ring is GOR-GEOUSSS!
Love love love the add on band!! I actually thought it was all one piece till I read your post lol! Not sure if you want to or not, but my 1st wed ring was 2 part wraps, and I had them "bind" them. Basically connected with the same metal as the band to join them as one. They recommended it so I didn't snag one some day and cause gapping between them :shrug:

MrsG:awww: Don't take it out on hubs too hard lol. Keep in mind one reason we get sick easier in early preg, is the body suppressing our antibodies so the bean can grow nice and strong.:hugs:
And ugh I would be bothered by a 5 yr dead, not even ex all over my man's place too...that's all like obsession psycho shrine-ish when men do that :shock:

Campn...I agree...I see a hint of a smidge of a shodow of a wisp of pink sticking in that test pic...Tried to negative it, but it is only showing in teensy dots in neg.

You ladies are incredible and sweet! I appreciate you going and tweaking it Jlm! I know it's still early but I've my heart set on it! I hope it turns into a BFP!

I'm going to test again in 2 days. God help me :dohh:

I would say I have reached a new low, but this isn't the first time I've fetched tests from a trash can. Crazy testing lady is definitely here!

I see a line even untweaked but I keep saying indent! I'm not good at judging the color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 12
Hmm, tough call. I'd probably be weirded out by the ashes, but not offended...but i'd probably ask he do something else with them. Release them in a sacred spot? Off a cliff into the wind? Something. Bringing them into the house is bad juju, man.

Crap...bad short term memory. I can't remember pretty much any of what i wanted to respond to.

PL, af cramps are super duper common in early pregnancy...just saying....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->