General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh, i was going to empathize with you, dobs. Every time my pregnant friends (all due in April, as i would have been) get together, they take "bump shots". It's such a kick in the metaphorical uterus every time. It's like, "oh, not only are you not due with us anymore, you're STILL not pregnant! Sorry 'bout your luck. Get out of the picture."

Your ring is stunning btw! Looks like it'd be super sparkly. Im such a raccoon, a sucker for sparkles.

Agree that af like cramps are annoyingly common in early pregnancy.

Oh Gigs!!! Hugs. That is definitely a sting. :(. Makes me a bit glad I'm a lone wolf.

Mrs, delayed hugs. Hope your cycles get back on track soon. They are wondering totally stinks.

J... I forgot lol. They can bind it. I don't work from the 19th to the 4th so I might get it done then

Campn, totally see that line. I don't trust frers out of case as I always get a line no matter what once it is exposed to air. But I'm pretty sure I saw something in case so FXed crossed!

Thank you Dobs for taking the time! The testing days brings out the obsessive part in me that always is lurking to get out! I'll test again in 2 days, if this was a line then I'd definitely see a real line by then!

I wanted to weight in with your OH ashes story, lots of my exs often compared me to ex gfs they could never have, it's similar in your situation cause to him it's a fantasy, with fantasy you always go dreaming and your mind scatters around that thought. It's easy to think about a fantasy cause the idea sounds so appealing, but no matter what, fantasies can't be real. You're the real deal, and he knows it!

Campn I totally see a line, and it is more pink than gray to my :jo: eyes lol
neg below and marker:happydance: FX it's not a FRER flub :dust:
Campn8dpo2.jpg

Campn8dpo2Neg.jpg

Campn, are you still going to try and hold out for two days?

And I was going to throw my tests away. Ugh. I hate my mind/eyes/probably just an evap. I have to pick up the test to see it so not sure I got it in the pic but effing A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
I'm going to try my best! I don't wanna test tomorrow and be completely heartbroken! I may use a wondfo but I doubt it'd show a line this early right?

Dobby, I totally see that line, I didn't even zoom in hun. I know everyone hates the new FRERS but I've peed on so many and never got an evap!

No idea I don't have the patience to wait for Internet shipping lol I hear you but I am a bad influence and want to see.

I hate them lol. I have gotten evaps with the new style but they are usually grey. I've also gotten false pink lines the first cycle I used them... There is a slight chance it was a cp cycle but I have no idea. I just want it so much. I don't want to have to go back to waiting

I've been seeing faint lines on ALL your tests to be honest Dobby! I don't think you're getting evaps on all of them. Hopefully it's not a cp but it's possible, but also possible to be a slow rise hCG. With DS I kept getting negatives until CD13!

How many DPOs are you? I hope you don't have to wait at all <3 I've got everything (legs included) tightly crossed for you!

Gigs, don't cross your legs for me!!! ;). I'm Such a perv. Lol but thank you campn. Idk what's in my head and what is really happening. I'm 9dpo lol. I'm super excited to see your next test though.

:shock: Effing A is right Dobbins! I totally see a faint pink line :happydance:
Dobs9dpo1Neg.jpg

Dobs9dpo2Neg.jpg

Oh Dobkins subj change about your SO's Aspergers...
I haven't had much experience with it, but assume there are different levels of functionality?
Anyhoo- ran across a few vids of therapy dogs specifically for Aspergers that soothe and redirect in times of stress. This vid shows someone who self harms ( hits) and the dog redirects pretty damn well.
I know your SO only has it get bad here and there from whatI have read, but are any of your pets for therapy? Or possibility of training for such?

:hi: Hi Morning Bird!
How's things over there ?
LOL was just thinking - ahh poo...1:40am and no one to talk to hehe!

So im perched in the kitchen with DE-CAF coffee .. Only cild air can wake me niw i think Lol! Still not kicked this damn cold bleuggghhh!!

Dobby you other Ring pic is luuuuurvly & so sparkly, i want one hahaa! I love Jewellery when you first get it, all sparkles & so shiney, Rileys slways trying to get hold of my bracelets & ring to try it on hehee bless him!

Theres totally a line on your tests pics :) was it a dbl pack frer?? Pee agsin per again hehe!

Campn, i can see a fainty on your test aswell hun & temp is soaring, loveky stuff :) Noone will judge you here about trash rifling for old pee sticks.. We've alll done it lol, i have waaaaay too many times to remember :haha:

Have you caught Hubs cold Mrs G? We can ill together :( I agree with J about the body run down & the egg being accepted for implant etc

Pacific, hope period has stayed away still.. Fingers crossed for thee

:hi: Hi Morning Bird!
How's things over there ?
LOL was just thinking - ahh poo...1:40am and no one to talk to hehe!

Hahaa if its before 7am my time chances are my J will be online ;)

Uhh its cold & rainy here, crappy uk weather as warm as the ice lol!

Still awaiting the nausea to kick in but having a better appetite lately which is good i guess..

Hows you my dear? Have you spoken of late to young hot donor boy hehee x

Ive actually just painted my nails lol before getting dressed & ready for work.. So i now i have to wait like 5-10 mins before i can do anything ha ha! & i need to get Riley up, cant believe hes still sleeping lucky chimp

LOL I am off to bed soon! Just got a plate of my slow cooker Pulled Pork BBQ yummmy
Prob not the best thing before bed but oh well hehe
Sorry you are still sick.
Glad it's warm here - like 70 outside tonight full sky of moon and stars....love this time of night!
Haven't spoken to donor today, but did ystrdy just messages. He is out of town.
I am debating Pre-Seed. Read a med study that compared all types and the down they had about it was that it still had synthetic ingreds and that it helped sperm, but didn't help vag ph??
I kept thinking if I spent the$20 on that- then I couldn't get my opk cheapies and frer 3 pack mehhh
So I left without. Gonna try and CRAM water this week, and HOPE I don't O before he's back in town! If cm isn't looking good, then I'll buy some on the way to meet!

Ahh too much to read lol will catch up a bit later as it is 5am and I want another 15 of sleep but trying not to get my hopes up. Temp is up from 98.08 yesterday to 98.38

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->