General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Remember how I said I wouldn't test today!? Ugh... I loathe myself.
I couldn't sleep that great, too many thoughts. I was trying to psych myself while testing "don't cry... It's still early."

Something is catching my eye, but it could be the test strip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 16
Awe give in to peer pressure. I think I see it as well, but it's hard to see on my phone. I always found my smu better for frer.

But I also caved and tested lol. I; however, got a whole lot of nothing. I have two more left and knowing me I will test tomorrow and the day after if the temp stays up. It's due to start dropping soon for af.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 20
Here's another one. Excuse my gross nail polish.

I think we are getting the same lines Dobby! But I've seen your lines on ALL your tests!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 17
Lol well I see yours but other than the one I posted last night a day later I don't see any. Pretty sure my last two pregnancies were vanishing twin and despite getting cramps indicating I released 2-3 eggs, I only got cramps yesterday on one side. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet since it's all or nothing time. Ugh I don't want to go to work.

I understand, it always hurts but it hurts way more when you really think you are pregnant ... I start giving up around 12 DPO. So we still have a chance to hope at least right!? We know we can get pregnant, it's just a matter of when! :thumbup:

Something's catching my eye on all the tests...i think that's just how the new FRER's do. I won't buy them anymore.

Dobs, where is your chart?

My Ovulation Chart

Ditto. Unless I see a legit line I'm not throwing myself a party. UGH my coworker brought his kids and wife to work today and was passing the baby around. Someone made the joke, "I can hear all of the uteruses contracting!" And the pregnant new teacher was like, "Not mine, mine's already full!" Like I can't be annoyed because only three people know about what happened, but it sucks.

Yes Miss Dobby - where has your chart walked off to? Lol! We need to view those temps girly!

I dont think its just the new frers that give lines when theyre not there Gigs, some of the oold ones do aswell uhhh its the crappy shadow & indent lines, i hate them, i think people should start complaining! Its hard to determine on the last pics Dobs & Campn, my phone zoom isnt clear enough :( how many dpo are you Campn?

J ooooh preseed get some! You can get smaller tubes online that will deliver like in 2 days or so, get yaself some applicators & slap it up there :haha: lol! I used Concieve plus when ttc Riley & i used loads this cycle i fell preggers :) i think may change your ph balance down there as i may poss have my BV back uhh so il ask Dr re this at tomorrows apt :) But its great stuff especially if you dont get much ewcm, i get hardly any just watery..

:hugs: hugs Dobby.. It kinda feels like a kick in the pit of your stomach doesnt it, i know you know it gets easier as time goes on but its still painful, lots of :hugs:

Yeah I'm not gonna be shocked if this is an evap, I'm not holding my breath really.

Claire- I'm 9 DPO! I start giving up at 12 DPO, so few more days =)

9dpo is still early though, all fingers crossed its nestling in for you ;)

9dpo is still early though, all fingers crossed its nestling in for you ;)

Thank you hun! And I don't think I said congrats to you! You're avatar is gorgeous, can't wait for you to update it with another baby there! :)

Hey ladies. Looks like you will all have beautiful BFPs pretty soon!!

As for me: slept terrible the first night without DH, so tired now since I moved my alarm to an hour earlier so I'd have enough time to do ALL of the morning chores. Let chickens out, feed ducks, take dog outside feed cat & dog, restock fire place, bring wood inside, feed myself etc. Not necessarily in that order. The future should also bring snow shovelling.
Rinse and repeat when I get home.

AF hasn't shown yet, but there was some bright pink and a little bit of brown spotting throughout the night (yep, used a tampon since I was sure AF would arrive after all that cramping yesterday). Noting since.

Ah thankyou :) yeah i quite like the fruit tickers, i like to see how big in comparison the baby is, you can kind of get an image lol if that makes sense?

Hey Pacific:)

Thats alot of morning chores.. Had the Snow set in yet??

What cd you on hun? SO's cousin had that, thought af was coming, popped tampon in & nothing like you say, she tested the next day & :bfp: really hope it stays away ;)

I wonder maybe some natural remedies to enhance natural sleep, herbal teas, hot water bottles, Kava root i think its called is very good.. Liquid form is better

that's not even all of it... it's easy between DH and I. But alone, it can add up.

Ugh, i feel your pain. Hubs and i were taking turns with the ducks....but not since daylight savings. They have to be let in before dusk, and that's before hubs gets home from work now. It can certainly be frustrating....not sure how i'll deal next year when/if there's a baby in the picture!

LOL, at least your ducks go in before dark. Mine refuse to go in before it's dark. It turns into an argument :rofl:

They are probably used to it though. Our days here are so short now, I have to let them out when it's dark and just close to the door when I get home from work.

On another note: f'ing $store was out of pee sticks again yesterday!!!!

Pacific- I really have a good feeling about you this cycle! I hope I'm not wrong. I absolutely HATE dollar tree test. I took one when I was 14 or 15 dpo and barely got a tiny line! Hoping AF stays away for you!

Campn- you are so positive it makes me wish I was more positive. If I got a negative at 9dpo I was sure I was out. But I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo.

So right before my bfp I was starting to learn all about cm and what they mean and I feel like I can't remember anything anymore! (Maybe it's my cold) what does lotiony cm mean? Mines like lotion, white, kinda a lot but not sticky. No idea where at in my cycle I am I'm not tracking this month. Someone give me the scoop on cm! What do they mean and what part of the cycle do they come?

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->