General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Im still hoping your temp goes up though Tex :thumbup: a weird question, do you def ovulate? Only readon i ask is a friend of mine had perfect temp cycles after her baby like yourself but wasnt getting pg? Her body was gearing up to ovulate & had temp shift etc but no eggs were being released apparently..

Flueks i always feel awkward & i think its rejection the same as you..

Did my last test this AM & it was blank neg, although im not 100% sure on my dpo i think something should’ve showed by now. I had a lil tinge of orange CM this morning but nothing since, i reckon period will be here in next few days, joy.

No i can’t say for certain if I ovulate or not. But a temp chart is the best way of knowing without going and having monitoring to see follicles before hand and then a progesterone test at 7dpo to confirm

Thanks ladies, I’m hoping it’s negative too but it’s unfortunately more likely that it’s positive, it’s 25% negative, 50% positive carrier, 25% positive two variants. We’ll see what happens. What will be, will be. I’m not terribly worried, as I’m pretty sure SO will be negative if we get him tested. Even if not, we’d figure things out.

My cousin who got married last June just emailed family that she’s pregnant with a boy, I’m so excited for her. I went to her wedding, it was beautiful, and her husband seems very respectful and kind to her. I could tell he really loves her. They’re young but not crazy young. I think she’s 28 or 29 maybe? Not sure tbh.

Hm CB sorry about the negs.

Tex sorry about the temp drop, I hope it doesn’t mean AF.

Tex does that mean hubby will stay at his current place then? Wow that must feel good to be in demand!

Cb sorry about the negatives :( hopefully it's just too early, but if not, hopefully hubby will be more open to the idea of #3. Or just bring it up in the heat of the moment so he can't refuse :haha:

Dobby yeah I keep that attitude about money too. I did lose it when I had to borrow money from DH in January, since I'm seeing a few more visits and my on call nights have been busy, I'm getting more stable. Oh I feel bad for your friend. I hope she isn't treated like you or worse. That's very kind of you to even consider surrogacy.

I thought about it for financial reasons once, but I read you couldn't even you had preterm labor. I can't recall. I think it would be hard not to get attached though.

Oh and how is going to make you cut As hair?

Gigs, it really stinks how early our fertility starts and how early things go downhill. I guess when people only lived to 30s or 40s it was necessary.

We did talk last night. I started it with a text. It's easier to commincate difficult things by text or letter to me. Once it's out there it's a bit easier. He is okay with it. He says, "you kind of confuse me. Flip flopping." Poor DH. I am of same mindset gigs, I don't know how long it'll take and I definitely want one more, if not 2.

Texas, ugh, I hate seeing your temp drop. I know it's not near coverline but still. So is your hubby taking the new job or keeping his old one with the raise?

CB oh i hope it's not preAF spotting. Did you spot with Riley or Nuala? FX though AF stays away.

Gonna read latest page

V had 9 month check up. She's 22lb 4 oz and 28 3/8 in tall. Dr said 90th percentile for both. It's just amazing with her being 5 weeks early. Future amazon over here lol. Her teeth still aren't budging, but soon enough.

I'm thinking I'll O around St. Patrick's Day which is when I first met and had date with DH 6 years ago :)

How you feeling today Gigs?

I dunno i always seem to implant early like 9/10dpo.. i must be that-ish at least, i wouldnt say its orangey CM as such but more like just an off white-peachey ish colour lol just when i wiped this morning. I know i have zero will power & i wont hold off until Monday as i know myself :haha:

Flueks i had implant watery reddy/brown spotting for weeks on end with Riley, right up until 10-11wks i think, nothing with Nuala & nothing with the pg from January either although its always poss! Its most probs from the crampyness yesterday but il keep ya’ll in the loop.

Dobby does your ex want to cut his hair or is he moaning at you to get it cut?? Aww i never had Rileys hair chopped until he was 2 & that was only because it was so straight & wispy, he had a mullet going on hahaa!

Flueks thats perfect ov timing hehe.. how amazing would it be you fell pg that cycle:)

He’s gonna keep the old job. It’s easier and in air conditioning plus he will get a week of vacation in July. But yeah he was shocked that they offered him that much of a raise.

It’s a bummer to see my temp drop but at least it looks like things are working normally. Now i just hope it stays that way! I’m down to 165 and I’m in second place so fingers crossed i can win!

Gigs, are you feeling any better today?

Dobs, if you want to surrogate I'd say only do it for a couple that you approve of. Not an abusive spouse. .... I'd stay out of that....

Cb, fx for that bfp!!

Tex, so is dh Keeping the old job or still switching?

Sorry, I read all, but that's all I remember now....

L is getting cuter by the minute still. A few weeks ago he got a stage where he was just clingy, which seems to have passed now. Today in our playgroup, he brought other parents toys and even tried to feed a grandma his blueberries at snack time. Normally it's just me.... Haha! There were some kids there that try to take toys away from him and he just stands above it: the toy is gone, so he just grabs another. One girl tried to push him around, so he aimed back to me. Don't worry, all the parents watch all the kids, so these things get noticed and unwelcome behavior gets stopped right away. L is just soooo friggen sweet!

CB peachy colored spotting doesn't sound like preAF spotting to me. I know for me spotting has never been a good sign but I know it's not always :)

Yes, it would be petty amazing to conceive on our date anniversary. I started vitex so I'm not sure if O will change. Not going to be too fussed though.

Tex well I'm glad he's getting more money. It certainly helps. I hope you csn win 1st, when is the competition over?

Pacific, L sounds adorable. Glad he's such a sweet boy :)

Competition is over sometime in May idk when for sure. The lady in the lead has lost 10.11% of her body weight and i have lost 9.24% so far. Soooo i need major help in order to be able to get into first but I just keep doing what I’m doing cause its obviously working for me

Read everything but my brain hurts lol so tired it’s not fair I have to go to bed at 8pm or I die but ffs so exhausting. He wakes at 12, 3, and 6 (if i’m Lucky it’s usually 4-5:30).

Cb I agree that color doesn’t sound like af to me so fxed!

Tex sorry the temp is dropping but i’m Still holding out til af shows

Pl I agree L sounds adorable! Love it!

Fluek sounds like her appointment went well! And yay for your first date anniversary coming up.

What are everyone’s patty day plans?

Re the couple idk for a fact he is abusive he could just be insensitive or selfish but I remember things being similar so Idk but it does give me huge pause and yeah i’d Get attached

Re the hair he doesn’t think boys should have long float haor and his hair makes him look too black so he’s been lobbying to cut it since A was like 3 months. So I guarantee when he moves over to unsupervised visits that he’ll come home hair lopped off

Nooo i’m Only ten minutes into pumping and A woke up siiiiiggggh his helmet appointment is today. Did o mention he fell from 20% to 15% percentile so i’m Back to fortifying

Those percentiles arent always that accurate hun, dont stress too much about it, Nualas centiles go up & down, goes with growth spurts & genes, i never pay attention Lol

Ooh make sure you get to get his hair chopped or trimmed when it approaches those visits, at least it’ll be to your style :)

Im not feeling pg tbh so i just want my period lol or if i am, show on a test already :haha:

Your weight loss sounds fab Tex! You should go treat yourself to a new wardrobe of lovely clothes & shoes hehe

Dobs hold up, he says having longer hair makes A look too black? That’s so awful, what’s wrong with looking black? Is he racist against his own son? Also is he definitely getting unsupervised visits?

Cb it’s not just the percentile he’s only gained 5oz in over a month. When I was fortifying I could expect him to gain 5-10oz a week. I know weight gain slows but st this rate he’ll be lucky if he cracks 18 lbs by 9m in comparison to V who is 22lbs and theoretically supposed to be smaller because she’s a girl. He also started noticeably looking skinner to the point people were bribing it up/I noticed.

Shae it’s the curls. The curls make him look too black. The length isn’t masculine enough. But I looooove it reminds me of Kendra Wilkinson’s son’s hair but better cuz he’s my son lol and yes he is racist against his own son and eventually he will get unsupervised. My hope it would be when A is old enough to speak up god himself

Dobs I hope he starts gaining more soon. And as for your ex, all I can really say is ugggh what a POS. Curls are gorgeous.

I’m spur of the moment dyeing my hair. The box says natural medium reddish blonde, meaning like a natural ginger color. My hair is naturally dark blonde, though my damn eyebrows are darker than my hair lol, yet last time my hair was red people thought it was natural so idk. My mom had red hair growing up and is strawberry blonde now because she’s 50 lol. People who knew her as a kid saw me and was like oh it’s her daughter I can tell cuz she has the same hair and I had to tell them it wasn’t real whoops. My sentences are a lot less structured that usual rn and idky. Anyway, I’d had strangers think the red was natural too so idk. We’ll see how this turns out, last time I had it done professionally but I thought it was too dark, I’m using at Home hair dye rn so wish me luck.

Dobs hope the appointment goes well. Lev only weighed at 21lbs some odd ounces yesterday, they do all go at their own pace...dr said he is a healthy boy. Not saying you shouldn't be encouraging weight gain, just saying you are also right they do slow down eapecially as they get mobile (which i think is Lev's issue, that kid does not stop moving unless forced or sleeping). Side comment, he's now able to stand for 10 seconds or so. Still waiting for him to attempt a step again...

Shae we need before & after pics.

Tex great job on the weight loss ! That is fantastic! I brt you can take first, especially if she hits a plateau.

Fluek i'll cross my fingers for you over here! Remind me how long you tried for v?

Afm...as long as I keep food in my system and stay on top of tylenol, I can function OK. Still no word on my tests from yesterday but I'm not really concerned at this point. Frustrated, but not concerned...it seems obvious I have a virus, mono or not, and the treatment is the same: grin and bare it until it goes away. I'll just have to have my spleen rechecked at some point to make sure the swelling has reduced. I teally just don't want to go through any more testing. It's very nerve wrecking...in fact now that I'm remember they're also checking my cbc again I am nervous. I will be happy when this is all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->