General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Agreed you got some nicely timed man juice so nw if it doesn’t happen today/tom

He had a flat spot that we were hoping would correct itself but it hasn’t and is in the severe category so he just needs the helmet to help him head round out

And yeah i’m Dumb he is allowed to have it off twice a day for two hours/that late in the game I am sure I could get away hsvingvit off for some fun

How is everyone else’s weekend

Dobs that's cool, flat spots happen alot, sorry he has to do the helmet thing, but I know many folk who's kids did and it all went fine.
And on the party thing you aren't Dumb lol - I'm sure it's alot to think about, and Mom brain makes it easy to forget details on things so far out :hug:

Gig So true on cust serv requiring finesse!
It's hard to smile and nod thru a rant or general stupidity from a customer like
"Oooh Portuguese Pastries! What state is the recipe from?...":huh: lol
But I just remind myself not everyone knows about every subject, culture etc, has much education, has been having a good day...or perhaps they just now climbed out from under a nearby rock...:haha:

I hope my temp jumps up tomoro since today didn't...I hate limbo

lol wish it was mommy brain i’ve Always been illogical

Yeah the Dr said last year alone he had over 800 patients referred for helmets and my principal’s grandson just had one taken off so yeah not too worried. Just glad it is covered cuz $3000 no thanks I hope I can choose the design hehe

Dobby A is sooooo cute!!!! Sorry he needs a helmet but it'll be okay.

J awesome timing! Here's hoping for temp spike tomorrow. Wow, ex really has no clue does he?

Gigs how you feeling? Oh and yes I'm hopeful it will be shorter since I never went back on bcp.

CB any spotting?

CB So hope you are preggers! Any pref on boy or girl if and when?

Flu I read a bit of your back and forth on having another now, have you officially decided to TTC again now?
IMO having the surrotwins, I got preg the first try with DS ( 5 months later)
I didn't use BC after the twins, but we weren't officially charting/timing/temping proper till the month before I got preg with DS, and that month 2nd exhub purposely sabotaged everything:growlmad:
I always felt you get preg faster after you have a baby...like your body has the flow going, hormones etc since it was recently preggo:shrug:

Interesting theory J be curious to see / fxed it is true for you ttc ladies

I’m so proud of myself I took A’s crib apart and moved it to my room haha! So he is in his crib now I hope it helps him sleep more soundly

Great plan Dobbins! I am all about my lil one's being near with their beds etc the first year, but that's just me

Happy Mothers day ladies! :) although im not getting a lay in as expected, SO is snoring next to me whilst kids are in lounge Lol thanks hun pfft! Il be getting up in a minute..

Definate well time man juice J ;) lets get that spike!!

Having some more orangey/ponky creamy spotting yesterday & this morning & it smells blood like irony so no doubt period will be here in a day or so.. oh well. I got abit upset last night, i was feeding Nuala at bedtime & just felt abit low/hormonal & was thinking this time last month i was mc’ing.. i suppose its because its one month on & period about to start, start cycle fresh & theres nothing pg related going on with my bod & was kinda hoping id “accidently” be pg again after the 2 woopsies this cycle but nothing, i just sat there with tears streaming :( felt alot better after my outburst though.. il be ok

J id love another Boy if i were pg again, Nuala is lovely & shes such a funny lil thing & chatty as hell but i just adored Riley when he was a babe plus nappies are easier Lol!

Are you hoping for a boy J or whichever grabs the egg hehee

Tex, just checked out your chart hun.. doesnt your period arrive 14/15dpo usually? Unless you not yet updated it yet, will u be testing??

:hugs: cb, i do hope y'all can properly ttc although i will still keep my fingers crossed for af to be a no show since i know you mentioned you had spotted similarly to this in a previous pregnancy, right?

I am feeling ok this morning, thanks! I just have that looming dread humming in the background as i know my dr still wants me to further investigate things...but i feel pretty confident that it's unnecessary. It just scares me that they think something else is up, but they've also now put me through possibly unnecessary radiation, not to mention a few definitely unnecessary doses of antibiotics! I think they're just trying to cover their asses.

SIL's advice was to repeat bloodwork in 7-10 days and if things are returning to normal, don't worry about it, so that's what I'll be doing.

CB- i just went to the bathroom and AF is here. So idk why my lp was longer this month or if it took a couple of extra days to complete the ovulation process so I wasn’t actually 16dpo yesterday but either way my period has turned up in time for spring break. Ugh. We were also supposed to get up and get ready In time for church this morning but stupid daylight savings time messed us up. So now I feel like a heathen for not going to church. But oh well it is what it is.

Gigs glad your feeling a bit better today. Hopefully you are on the tail end of mono instead of at the beginning or middle.

J- it’s good to see you back!

CB I'm still leaning team blue, but 46 cycles in, just healthy will work!
I'm with Gigsgiven you spotted alot with a prev preg, I'm hoping you are knocked up.

Gigsorry they have you worried but SILs advice sounds good to me.

Tex sorry AF started:hug:
Perhaps you are right O took longer:shrug:

Afm,despite having to chew ex hub out last night bcuz he freaked on me while i tried to help him sort out who may be trying to hack his ebay acct,which was just a stupid fishing scam email he was silly enuff to click the link on:roll:
I decided to ignore his bitchiness and play nice later and give him some comfort:sex:
:shhh:mainly so i could get my goo quota lol
I managed to scoop a good amount into my hand and head to the bathroom so i could put it in a soft cup with preseed....annnd he walked in:shock:
I stayed calm, slid everything behind my toiletry bag, and continued gargling mouthwash lol
I don't think he saw anything cuz he just kissed my shoulder and walked out laughing bcuz that damn mouthwash was burning lol
Anyhoo,annoyed at my minimal temp rise of. 24 But i slept only 3 broken up hours since BD finished at 5am!
Judging by the really achy ute overnight and sensitive cervix, I'm thinking i O'd last night

Also he decided 6am was a great time to ask if i wanted to spend the rest of our lives together:huh:
I said, ummn YOU divorced meee lol
Then he said ya but that's just on paper. ..
Pffft i told him umm nooo....well it is just a paper, but it meant more to me than that and went to the kitchen to make a snack. ...and let him sit solo in the room pondering lol

Well.. i thought period arrived this morning after a quick sesh in the shower lol but nah.. just same ol spotting! From where i stopped having ov pains etc it should be 14dpo today but could be a couple more days i guess, mc probs thrown everything out. Yes i had continual spotting with Riley for ages aswell

Tex am sorry af showed up :( onwards & upwards my lovely.

J - goo quota :haha: love it!!

Gigs yeah i would get bloodwork in a week or so as its probs not necessary to get it done atm! Glad u feeling somewhat better though :)

I love team blue! I love my little boy! I'm so into gender stereotypes (I know, how not SF Bay/21st century of me lol), so I just love my little momma's boy. And I can't wait to get him into sports and maybe a hip hop class. I would LOOOVE to find a mommy and me hip hop class cuz we black so why not haha. And I need the exercise, although I comfortably fit back into my pre-preggo non mom jeans! Still muffin topping it anyway rating

But I can also see the fun in "girl" stuff. I'd probably push her into STEM because I love it myself but suck at it hahaha. Still probably do a mommy and me hip hop. And the nails! The spa days ahhhh blissssssss no mommy guilt of here take my kid while I go get my nails done cuz she could come right along with me buahaha

Seriously ranting cuz I just chugged my coffee haha

Ok. CB YOU ARE KILLING ME lol I wish you had a test too!

Tex I'm sorry to hear af showed her ugly face. I'm hoping the long lp and beautiful temps are a sign your body is ready for another pregnancy

Gigs you have been sick a while so I am hoping as well you are at the tail end of mono. So glad you are feeling better.

J wait so did you end up getting it in or no? And I hear you. Yeah it's just on paper but that's a long, annoying process to get divorced you can't just go CHANGED MY MIND r_r

AFM A is visiting with dad. I have another 40ish minutes to work on report cards. I just have comments left, which is not too bad because the comment box is small hahaha. But I have no motivation to do it lol

J, thanks I hope you are right, maybe since it's been less thsn a year I have some super fertileness right now. I know 18 months isn't the longest but it still sucks. Yes we have decided to fully ttc now. I feel good about ny decision too. DH is even getting excited. I'm not sure if for the end result or the trying :rofl:

I hope you can have another boy, but I really hope you get your rainbow baby :)
CB happy mother's day to you. It's kind of odd how mother's day isn't the same day in U.S. oh I wish you had some tests!!! I mean lots of women "don't feel pregnant" but are. If AF doesn't show when do you think you'll test?

Gigs I'm glad you are stsrting to feel better. I agree labs in a week to reevaluate things sound good to me.

Gotta look at next couple pages..brb

Tex ugh, so sorry for nasty AF. Here's to next cycle:babydust:

J, :rofl: your stories never fail to amuse me. What do you think he'd have reacted if he realized what you were doing?

Dobby, don't worry. I live girls in girly things and boys in boyish things. I'm okay with a few gender neutral items. High chair, car seat, etc. I don't mind if she wants to play with "boy" toys later. I just like seeing her in cute pinks and purples. Although, I hate glitter!!

Ugh good luck on the report cards. I hope As visit isn't bad. Is it supervised?

AFM, DH actually brought up ttc last night and asked when fertile window should be. I bought some preseed this morning as well as a 3 pack FRER :blush:

V still not had those teeth pop out much past the gum line. She hasn't been fussed about it other than chewing on everything.

DH, my mom, stepdad, and I played life last night. It was hillarious. My stepdad had 7 kids!!! :rofl: he won the game. With all of us playing we only had time for one game.

I'm debating about temping again. I really love knowing exact O date and when I see temp drop to CL I like knowing that I need feminine hygiene products. No surprise ya know.

Sorry I disappeared after asking for pics of A, I was visiting my grandfather this weekend.

Dobs, A is absolutely adorable. His dad needs to get over himself, his hair doesn’t make him look black at all, but even if it did, there’s no reason to have an issue with it. I agree with J, people will likely assume he’s Hispanic.

CB agh I wish you had a test as well.

I like girls with girly stuff and boys with boyish stuff to an extent. As a kid, I played with both girl and boy toys, and I’m glad I got to. So if my kid wanted to play with opposite gender toys, I wouldn’t have an issue with it. But I’m definitely buying lots of pink and dresses for a girl and blues for a boy, and I’d initially buy them toys matching their gender. I don’t see a reason for things like high chairs to be pink or blue, because if you get a pink one for a girl then have a boy next, it might feel odd putting the boy in a pink high chair. My SO wouldn’t allow it lol, though I wouldn’t care terribly much. And I’d want my girls to do dance or gymnastics or figure skating, and I’d want my boys to do baseball or soccer or track... but if my daughter wanted to do soccer or softball, or my son wanted to do dance or gymnastics, I’d let them. I just want them to be happy, and I really don’t think letting a boy do ballet is going to turn him gay or something (though I’d love him just the same if he was). Anyway, to summarize, I say start with the traditional gender stereotypes stuff, but if they want to stray away from it, that’s fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->