General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I love Snapchat HAHAAAA

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028897&stc=1&d=1521051293

Attachments

• 11920734-428A-4761-BE75-96281E76E031.jpg
    11920734-428A-4761-BE75-96281E76E031.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
Cb that snap chat thing is creepy!

Omg let us know if your friend pees on a stick! When is she due for the next period? How can she stand not knowing?! Sounds like my SIL, she still hasn't confirmed nor denied being pregnant :-k

J yay for temp rise and no more strange cm!

Are you going to find a donor again? Hope this cycle works but just curious if not.

Dobby woohoo on As gains. I'm sorry he's got pink eye though. I imagine it's practically impossible to prevent spreading in babies. I hope you can get some rest. DST hasn't really bothered V, but I'm hating it.

Gigs lol about argument with your hubby about patronus. Oh and how exciting about ttc attempt in bathroom. Hope you O soon.

Jez yeah I've not heard seen her in awhile. I hope she's doing well and just busy.

CB how funny about your snapchat. Also, glad you are noting taking bcp.

Gotta go, V is fussing. Bbl

I lost my post and I just can't. I can feel the fever coming on. A's pink eye is now in both eyes.

dbasdbsajdfvwghavdasuydgvwj,hvdiyaw

So let's just pretend I responded. Ily all

Oh i hope A doesnt have conjunctivitis or anything coming on Dobs.. its nasty in babies, bless him. Sorry your starting to feel feverish aswell, do u have meds to hand?

Flueks- any teeth yet??

I know some of the Snapchat filters are freaky but some are great, takes years off my face haha! I love the spectacle ones with freckles, they’re cute :)

Flu No plans to use a donor as yet, since I am chatting up someone new lol
Will be my first super blonde blue eyed dude hehe
I have 1 ex that was a blue eyed pale Ginger, oh...and did I mention this new dude is 6ft7 ?!?! :shock: 13 inches taller than me LMAO
If nothing else I am curious on the manhood :rofl:
Yea...totally went there

CB Gahh! I can't believe your friend is holding out !!

Dobs so sorry A's got eye gunk x 2 now :( hope he gets better asap

I just picked up my 1st pair of Rx glasses in 10 years. It was time as My left eye no longer compensates for the bad right eye, and both are blurry when reading, just 1 at far distances the other closer, but I can no longer read novel size print within 12=18 inches without readers.
I went in planning to get the 2 pair for $70 special, and ended up falling in love with a $249 pair:haha:
They gave me a discount tho and threw in progressive lenses, and anti glare for $205 total. Figured I should reeeeallly like em if I gotta wear em lol. Hard to tell in this pic, but they are dedazzled on the corners, gold framed below eyes, and blck above eyes.
Outer side of ear pieces look gunmetal gray, but inside the ear pieces are mother of pearl
**After thought argghhh! The gray hair!! lol

Attachments

• 20180314_170326-1.jpg
    20180314_170326-1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180314_190009-1-1.jpg
    20180314_190009-1-1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Gigs, I'm happy either way. I do want a little momma's boy, but I'd be happy with another girl.

J I'm loving the glasses. Oh wow, your new man is so tall. I thought mine was tall at 6' 4". Well I hope things work out this cycle or that new dude is willing to domste to the cause.

Dobby oh no. I hope poor A gets over it soon. Just take care of you and him. Don't worry about us.

Cb I really have no ideal how your friend is holding out. I mean sometimes bcp fails.

Oh and they aren't fully protruding but I'd say above gum line by 0.2cm bothof the bottom teeth. She's been an absolute champ with teething.

Confession, I don't have snapchat.

AFM having weird allergy/cold ailment still. I don't really feel sick but DH started feeling bad this evening so maybe I am but my immune system is kicking it's butt.

V's teeth slowly creeping out. She's getting so strong too.

Anyways, not much going on here. Gotta wash bottles, fold towels, and shower. Hope DH is feeling up to BD. If not oh well.

Oh wow Fluek didn't realize your man was so tall!
New dude just sent me a pic of him holding a beer can...it looks like a friggin mini soda can kids drink:shock::haha:
I'm skeered! lol

J where did you find this tall drink??? Cute glasses! I still can't believe you're in your 40's looking at your pic. You look at least ten years younger!

Fluek hope your immune system knocks it out quick. What cd are you? Hope you got your bd in.

I don't gave snap chat either, or vine...i have a twitter account but only to share art.

Gigs He and I began chatting online as usual, and then discovered we were near the same city, then found out we are off the same road! He's like 3 miles from me lol. Thx about the age, but yea, that Gray hair everywhere def tells my age lol.
I love the umbro pink tip thing I accidentally got going on, but semi perm dye does NOT stay on my gray.
I usually brush on a dark brown at the roots, but haven't been able to not being back home where I have tons of color. I refuse to buy more hehe.

I too am not a big social media gal. Never tweeted, snapped, etc.
Other than a very rare FB post n ghost to share food/kid pics I rarely log on to it.
YouTube channel is most I try to keep up with, and man do I have a bunch of vids from last year I never posted that are now not really relevant :roll:

Nice temp rise today for me. I'm only 4-5 dpo.

CB I think you asked about testing. I think I will wait till FF deems me 10dpo, instead of testing my usual 9dpo. I don't wanna waste $ after nearly 4 years, and then would be late enought I should start to see something.
If nothing, then at least I will only test a few days before :witch: who is regular as rain in Florida lately:haha:

J yup, he's the tallest man I've ever been with. I like it because I hate being taller than my man with or without 2 inch heels.

Agree with gigs you don't look like you are in your 40s. I've apparently always looked older than I am. Well I don't think so much now, but when I was 20 and below. I think it was my height.

Anxious for you to test even though I know it's too early.

Gigs, thanks. My throat isn't bothered any more, but I have stuffy nose. Could be worse.

We got to BD last night. It was mpre than likely a just for fun BD though. Im CD 17 right now. I typically O 21 or 22. Occasionally I'm early like 18 or late as 24 to 26.

I really need to see how many opks I have. I may need to order some IC.

My mom just left and I can't believe i'm crying! I think i'm really intimidated about returning to my full tine mom duties. She's been helping out and been here the majority of the time i've been sick which has been 3 weeks! I had no idea i was going to get emotional...i feel ridiculous.

I think i *might* be feeling the start of ov pain on my left but it's hard to tell...even so (and sorry if I'm repeating myself) i've read tylenol can be detrimental to implantation so i'm super doubtful we get a sticky baby this month at all...so i'm hoping to not be obsessing like i usually do, since odds are not in my favor.

J what a coincidence he is your neighbor! You'll have to sneaky sneak us a pic!

Fluek i always felt like if i was taller, i would still want a taller mate. I feel uncomfortable looking down to men. Actually i played disc golf with this giy once who, hubby pointed out, was totally "my type" --- great personality, attractive face, kind of burly with a scruffy dark beard, and these beautiful blue eyes...but he was about 5" shorter than me and that just killed any sort of attraction that might have been there. I assured hubby he had nothing to worry about :haha:

Oooh i like a sneaky sneak pic aswell.. do it J lol! You looking damn good with those specs aswell!! & def dont look your age, lovely youthfulness ;)

Omg i know, i dont think my friend has the poas addiction like me or us lol! She waited until her period due date before testing last time & only peed on 1 frer & 1 digi OMG i was shocked :shock: her brother was 16 months old when her mum fell pg with her - accidently aswell! I told her i got pg on bc aswell, nothing wants to sway her damn it :haha:

My SO is 6”5!! He likes it when i wear heels so he dont look to massive .. Well.. thats what he says.. i bet he just likes the heels Lol

J, nice to see you back! I missed your posts ;)

Gigs, fx for feeling Better soon!

As for the who raised Teddy Lupin, I thought it was Tonks' parents even though Harry is his godfather.

Sorry, i read everything, just can't recall it all....

We all have a nasty cold, when I cough it feels like my throat is being ripped open. At least it's a productive cough as in, lots of phlegm being released in all colours of the rainbow.

Gigs, I agree, my mate needs to be taller then me!

Btw: L seems to have adjusted to daycare/private mom. He only cries when dh drops him off and when he sees me drive up. Haha
Yesterday the mom sent me a picture of L in a pile of sleeping kiddos. L passed out first on her couch, then her 6 month old got tired so layed him next to L and soon another 2 year old followed by Ls feet. He'd never fall asleep on our couch.... Haha, L was the first one to wake after an hour! One of the other kids apparently sleeps better when sleeping next to other kids...

As for TTC, cd 6 for me. I think we will wait for the next cycle just to avoid a December baby ;)

:hi: PL
Yay you are TTC again soon too! I am so excited for you all!

Geez all these tall men!!
I haven't met up with the new guy yet, and won't likely for at least a week.
Waiting to get back home, and not shuffle between counties.
To boot, I didn't bring my car over to ex hubs when I came to help out, as I didn't expect to be there more than a few days to a week most, and gah nearly a month, I sooo miss my car- tho I do like being chauffered around all day lol.

As for not looking my age, I always joked I preserved myself with alcohol dealing with DS's dad :haha:
These progressive lenses def take some getting used to!

J any way you can pick up your car? How long is it between residences?

PL sorry to hear you're under the weather, but having nice, productive coughs is sickly satisfying. I feel the same way about a good hardy sneeze.

I found out tylenol is evidently ttc friendly :thumbup: so guess who's back to obsessing? :haha:

On the plus side my delayed ov means if we get pregnant this month i'll be due later nov/early December...if it's next month i'll be due early January, which means skipping over xmas which was what i was trying to avoid! So we may not have to break after all :thumbup:

We'll see...

My goodness I can't believe how long this thread is going! I started with an oopsy c/p and am now ttc #3?!?!? It feels crazy!

That is so crazy gigs! Can’t believe we’ve been here that long.

I’ve had spring break all week and have gotten absolutely nothing done. No house cleaning or anything. I’ve played with my kiddo and taken her to the park and karate and we did some shopping yesterday. I got some new work pants in a size 10!!!!!! Holy cow I’m happy.

My husband is back at my in laws dog sitting again for a few days. It’s a really long story but basically 1 pregnant sister (had her baby the 2nd of March) had her mom there for 3 weeks and now the other pregnant one (due in april) is overwhelmed and horomonal so father in law is going to pick up mother in law and drive from Colorado back to Texas so she can stay with her for God knows how long. I will point out that this woman never did any of that for me. In fact she never even came back or anything while I was on bed rest. And i know if i lived off she wouldn’t come help me out etc. not that i would want her to but still.

My kiddo has been pretty demanding this week so it’s been tough since I’ve been doing it by myself all week. I needed to clean out her toys and crap but that isn’t looking like it’s gonna happen this week. Unless it’s Sunday. I have to come up to my inlaws Saturday and stay cause hubs has to help some friends on a car so he will be gone all damn day and the dog can’t wait that long. Ugh how long till summer vacation?????

Tex it sounds like you need a break to recover from your spring break lol! Kids are tough in the holidays.. Riley drives me nuts with too much energyy, attitude & moaning! I find Wine helps lol! Fab news about the size 10, well done you :)

Gigs, obsess away hehee!

I remember joining this thread back in 2015 aswell & i think it may poss of been just Gigs & Dobby on it then & maybe J aswell! Its crazy where the time goes, lovely that we’re all on here chatting still though :)

I had to Google Tylenol lol as ya’ll talk about it & i always wondered what type of drug it is! it’s Paracetamol in the UK. Completely safe to ttc with & take when pg upto 1000mg every 4 hrs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->