General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Pl we need pics of L "helping" with the house chores :haha:

I think I'm going to try and take Easter pics of the boys...this should be interesting...

Y'all, forgot to mention when I was at walmart earlier I was looking through the girl clothes because my friend is due with a girl and her shower is coming up...well I saw these ADORABLE dresses with tulle skirts and I almost lost it in the store! Started getting choked up about never having a girl! So I'm back on the fence about what I am hoping for for the next kid :haha: broodiness is as bad as hormones!

Oh soeaking of which our goose's eggs are hatching! She has not gotten off her nest so I haven't seen any of the babies yet but I can hear them peeping under her <3

Gigs that is exciting! I just got my first goose egg yesterday!

I sold my big incubator just a few weeks ago, so maybe I'll collect a few days and then built her a nest (can't trust the Ravens around here)

Lol, I am torn on the boy/girl thing too... And then I have moments of total doubt: life with L is perfect, why change it, or risk it not being perfect?

Living room is a mess... Wooden building blocks all over the floor. At least they were in the box for a few minutes while L helped me vacuum. Then he dumped them all out again.. seriously, vacuum was off for a whole 30! seconds

Pl what kind of geese do you have again? Are they emdens? You know i think you were telling us your woes of trying to get goslings over to border but either never told us the end of that story or I forgot...

I think every parent considering more kids has the thought of ruining their family dynamic, or not having enough love to go around...I felt that exact way when trying for Levin, and I'm feeling that way again right now! But seriously when I had Lev my heart just instantly expanded, it was one of the most awesome things (if not topping the list) I've ever experienced. And even though Des has many jealous moments, he also loves his brother and I catch him doing things like reading him books. Today he told me Levin is the best baby ever :cloud9:

Afm...got in jiggy and am now full of nervous excitement (see above!). Hubs had a moment of second guessing, then threw caution to the wind. I said we wanted three and we aren't getting any younger, but I was fine either way and left it up to him. He thought for a moment, then said, "yeah, you're right" and we went ahead with things. I am a little nervous if I get pregnant immediately he'll have another moment like last time where he froze up when we found out...so if it happens quickly this time I think I am going to try and keep it to myself until I catch him in a good mood.

Also my ov pain has increased a bit; all cm/cp/ov pain points to ov either tomorrow or Sunday at the latest.

Ahhh so nervous! But so excited!

Just came to add that to top off my shitty week

A and I have RSV again

And now I have pinkeye

And my supply dropped again cuz I took a decongestant cuz I couldn&#8217;t breathe so woo

:hugs: you are having such a rough go of things dobby...really hope this means good things are around the corner to balance all the crap out. Just wondering, at what point do you plan on phasing out the pumping? just wondering if you had like a set amount of time you wanted to do it for.

I feel so bad for you atm Dobby, big hugs hun :hugs: i agree with Gigs, with all this crapness there has to be good things just around the corner! There is light at the end of the tunnel hun, your a strong women & mother, hang in there!!i missed all the details as i wasnt on BnB back few months ago when you & ex split up, i dont know is there any medical history/police records that the lawyer can get evidenc on?!

What&#8217;s RSV? Hope you guys start feeling better real soon xx

Gigs although we were ttc, when i told SO i was pg with Nuala.. hahaa his freaked out face of &#8216;s**t that was quick&#8217; haha was great! They have their anxious panics aswell as us aswell!

Aww have you birds eggs hatched now??

Pacific, give us a piccy :) Nuala switches the Vacuum off while im cleaning .. drives me nuts!!! Lol

Gigs you changed your avy (which I love) but now when you post i&#8217;m Like who is this person lol I was just hoping that like maybe i&#8217;m Getting all my bad karma now so things might not be so bad on Tuesday idk wishful thinking

I gave him my records stating My ex has a long history of threatening me and abusing me idk why he hasn&#8217;t given it to the judge yet idk some times my lawyer is on top of it and others he drops the ball

I plan to stop pumping when A is 9 months. My pump has to be renew every 3 months and I just don&#8217;t have the energy to go to 12. My coworker said she just weaned her kid at 10.5 and my friebd&#8217;s Baby self weaned at 8.5. Plus by then cold and flu season will be over. Not that my milk or flu shot is helping A get sick less often

RSV is basically just a bad cold with wheezing, diarrhea, vomiting, and all the other usual junk. We&#8217;ve been bedridden for 12 hours. He&#8217;s barely eating. I&#8217;m dying of thirst so every time he cries (every other hour) I try to go downstairs to get water and wipe the gunk from my eye. But everything hurts. And his coughing is awful because he had a nebulizer treatment to rule out asthma so that made his cough worse. He&#8217;d been rapidly breathing (90-95 breaths per minute) a lot in his sleep. I have this awful ear pain. My coworkers offered to come bring me supplies and food and my mom offered to pick up Aiden, but i&#8217;m Like dude we&#8217;re walking germ factories and I don&#8217;y Wish this on anybody and the gunk was so bad tbh I used A&#8217;s drops because I can&#8217;t get mine for 3 more hours. Last time I was up I didn&#8217;t have any so fxed

Sorry i&#8217;m All about me

I feel like people owe pics and videos so :p

Got cha. Not long now...i know there's a certain sadness with not feeding breastmilk but it is also a relief in a lot of ways.

Ugh hooe y'all get over it quickly. With daycare and school i'm sure you both are bringing home all sorts of lovely things. Silver lining, he'll probably build up a great immune system!

Yeah i always get theown off when people change their pic. Idk just felt like i needed a change.

Gigs, i remember how worried you were when you got pregnant with Levin. Thank you for telling me how that subsided once he was born, and that brotherly moment: bad birth control!! Haha
Yes, embden geese is what we have which imported from Metzer farms. They grew into nice birds, not too a-hole-ish either. I actually found another 5 eggs in the only hiding spot this morning. Fx they will sit and hatch some babies this year. One tried to sit last year, but nothing hatched.

Dobs: sorry you are all under again. The other girls are right, with all this bad, good is around the corner. Just hang in there, it'll catch up with you.

Cb, that's too funny with nuala. Logan's fingers aren't quite strong enough yet to flip the switch.. I have a feeling it'll be on and off all day long when he figures it out.

He's become such a monkey the last week. Figured out how to put himself into his car seat, climbed up on the couch and our bed for the first time this week. Totally unassisted. At least he knows not to get off head first. Oh and he's attempting to climb into his crib.

Hey ladies!

Dobs- 1st of all WOW congrats on pumping or breastfeeding, whichever you're doing. I can't believe with everything you're doing and have going on you're still at it! That's HUGE.
Sorry about all you're going through. Huge hugs.

I can't believe how many of you are ttc! How exciting!

How are all the littles doing? I can't believe how old they're all getting.

:hi:MrsG was wondering where/how you were!

:-k Also wondering where/how Still, Jezika and Kittykat are

afm nothing exciting going on here, not starting hpts fro another 4 days
6-7dpo roughly and nothing new but alot of creamy cm:shrug:

We are in PICU his dad took 4 hours to show up (lives 15m away) then left after 2 because he is stable um hello a*hat i&#8217;m Not stupid it&#8217;s st patrick&#8217;s Day and if we were stable we would not be in the intensive care insert eye roll

Oh No Dobs! Is he there due to RSV? So sorry. We’ve had PICU stays before and while scary they do get the best care there. Nurses only have like 1-3 patients each at most usually. I’m praying for a quick recovery. And yes what a total dbag. When we were there my hubs never left the hospital and barely left the room for food etc. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. I can’t believe a night of drinking is more important than his son.

Ditto what Tex said, poor things, both you and A. But do make note of ex's absence for court!

I'm having a stupid pity party...still haven't ov'ed yet, no jiggy today...the further from ov we have sex the less I feel my chances are :( We'll see if he's up for it tomorrow; maybe time to bust out the short skirt and glasses :haha: I want him to make advances on me for a change, otherwise it just feels like I'm dutifully having sex rather than just for fun...I don't like it feeling that way.

Apparently it&#8217;s not RSV. They are doing tests still but his fever broke finally so he&#8217;s having an easier time breathing but still breathing fast and on oxygen and no mention yet of being moved out of picu

Gigs maybe this is the universe doing shettles for you so you get a girl sorry about the fun of sex going away :(

We’ve woken up to more snow this morning eeee!! Riley will be very excited haha!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1028897&stc=1&d=1521051293

Attachments

• DBC19544-E023-4BAA-A163-F6E35B53B184.jpg
    DBC19544-E023-4BAA-A163-F6E35B53B184.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Oh no Dobby bless your lil darlin boy :hugs: because hes so young, they will be over cautious.. hes in the best place atm, massive get well hugs hun xxxx hope you start feeling lots better aswell

Mrs Green hey!!! Hooe you & your boys are doing well.. are they walking yet?

Gigs i feel the same with anymore than a day away from BD&#8217;ing will mean no luck.. it happened for me & it can def happen for you for the girl & if not, you will be the queen of your household hehee! <3 In the fertile window, Adam is always saying &#8216;you only want me for my sperm&#8217; lol! Which is true but you still want some, im always hornier in my window its weird, natures way of finding a way! Get those specs & heels out haha!!

Haha Pacific she pushes the Vacuum hoover button off although she does attempt the switch on the wall, she tries to sit on the Hoover whilst I&#8217;m pulling it around to vacuum hahaa lil minx!! Logan will surely find a way, at least you had finished before he decided to empty the toy contents back out everywhere hehe!

J nearly testing time eee! I had lotsa creamy CM in my tww with Nuala :thumbup:

Jk his fever did not break. Still in PICU. He is breathing at a better rate with much less of a retraction but still on oxygen support.

O dobby, that's horrible. I hope he recovers quickly. Don't forget to take care of yourself, this must be hard on you too. Seeing your little boy like this. Big hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->