General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:coffee:
10/11 dpo today and Temp went up a bit more but fmu neg on the ole Wally Cheapie DEF no $ for frer testing this round since I need to get out of ex hubs house and need to save as much as poss!
Will test again tomoro morn.
Anyone else poas? bdb any pics we can scrutinize? lol

Attachments

• 3-2018-10-11dpo.jpg
    3-2018-10-11dpo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 27
Dobs sounds like a HUGE check mark in the BAD parent column...and what a Wise girl his ex is:winkwink:

Gigs Love the pic, but I can NOT do cold weather lol. Here in FL just sitting in a cold car or theater makes my fingers go numb! And we are talking like 65-70 range....can't do it:nope: If I lived up there, first sign of a chill and I'd be hibernating in my house for months with my stockpiled canned goods:rofl:

And I'mmmm not sayin the :shhh: T word...but me think I did allude yesterday your week long Ov pains could mean 2 eggies :dog:{runs away to hide}

J I have line eye cuz u totally see a hint of something lol. Currently laughing that you think 65-70 is cold... it’s been in the 30s all week here. If it was 65-70 I’d be in shorts. But of course I’m from the north so I’m used to cold weather. Once it hits 80, count me out. Sitting in front of the AC all day long. Too hot for me. You probably will laugh that I think 80 is hot.

Gigs ooooooo @ double ov pain

Dobs glad he made a fool of himself. That ex seems like a smart lady ;)

AFM- I got my genetic test results back. I’m a carrier for the mild cf gene, so even if SO has a severe cf gene (which is unlikely), it’s unlikely that we’d have a kid with actual cf. Big relief.

Opk is very positive now, line came up as soon as pee crossed it. Hopefully this means this will FINALLY be IT! Hubs also initiated morning jiggy so even if it doesn't happen until tomorrow, i'm well covered..although now I'm wondering if there's such thing as too much jiggy? Like surely his good quality swimmers must have all been let loose by now?

Regardless we dtd with ewcm (numerous times) so should be covered...unless of course I don't actually ovulate r_r guess i'll find out soon enough.

J i have found the wally cheapies to be just as reliable as frer. Any time i've had a faint lone on frer i've gotten one on wally. That said, i feel like frer show progression best.

Attachments

• IMG_3566.jpg
    IMG_3566.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
Dobs, it was just a matter of time until exa$$ slipped outside of home.

Gigs, snow looks pretty and is nice until it starts to melt. You can keep it ;)
As for o, fx!!! Big time!!

Mrs g, wow fantastic weightloss!! You should be very proud :) I think siblings regardless what age will have some sort of rivalry.

As for us, dh is ready to conceive now but I just really don't want a December baby (due date calculator says Dec 14, but with my luck baby would come Dec 24th). Dh is a Dec baby so there is nothing better to him and he was really trying to get under my skin yesterday. Haha I finally won the argument when i reminded him of the doctors recommendation to wait 18 months between pregnancies haha

PL I didn’t realize they recommended 18 months, is that just for c-sections or all births? I wonder if it’s all physical health or if mom’s sanity comes into play with that recommendation lol. Anyway, it’s cool that you guys are getting close to TTC again!

The 18 months thing got me thinking about mom bod and the foopa that I worry is inevitable lol. I know I shouldn’t care, because it’s just how the body often reacts after having a baby, and it’s natural and all that, but I would feel so horribly self conscious about a foopa, like I’m self conscious about my body as it is and I’m a small healthy, my BMI is like 20.2 or something, I’m 5’8” and around 132 lbs, like if I’m self conscious about my body now, imagine how bad I would feel with a foopa! It’s another one of those mental roadblocks, like logically I know it doesn’t matter but I care anyway. Kinda like how some ladies on here want breast lifts or augmentation I guess, shows we do care how we look (nothing wrong with that though).

just poking my head in as I do! have been following all your posts!

gigs- omg those snow pictures are beautiful, were so cramped where I am, all the houses are built ontop of each other, would love to have some worth while outdoor space, it looks amazing! GL with the well timed BD!

bdb - hello :) Im also a lurker! :wave:

dobs- im so sorry A is still not better, PICU stays are hard, I went through them with both my middle daughter and youngest when they were both born, and felt so useless each time not being able to do much for them, must be very hard with ex being a w*nker , this is a topic I'm very familiar with as you know, my kids dad is definitely top of the w*nker list!

J !!! - I was so excited to see when you'd popped back! glad to see your posts are still full of crazy ttc stories and emojis

afm - still just doing my thing, *trying* to get my head around number 4! Its going so quickly, have my 20w scan on the 5th April :baby:

Shae- thanks for bring up the FUPA I have some real concerns with that area. Haha *see below* but also I would like to say my family is more prone to the fupa and I know many moms who don't have one.

J- looking forward to more tests! I can't believe how sneaky you are haha I once took an OPK in a CVS because I was about to pee my pants and needed to take it haha. That's the month I conceived the twins. That's nothing compared to you!!

Gigs- yay!!! I can't believe you're full on ttc. I'm so happy for you!

Pl- I get the December thing. My boys are dec 30. Makes things more difficult. My birthday is Jan and still not ideal but it never was lumped with Christmas.

Cb- get take out tonight!!! Takeout is my favorite.

Question to all:
Tell me about your fupa (fat upper pelvic area). I had a very small bit a big deal one before having kids. After it's so gross and I've learned that it isn't going away as I loose weight. I think it's worse because of my c-Section scar "cutting" my stomach there. Does that make sense? It's almost more stretched out skin with some fat. This is a huge rambling to ask you ladies if there's anything you think I can do besides continue to workout and exercise? I started collagen recently to help with overall skin elasticity. Any other ideas outside of surgery?

Keep! Congrats on baby 4! Can't believe I missed that! Remind me, you find out the sex, correct?

Cb i forgot to reapond about the snow; the first pic is just a shot of some trees out back. Our garden apaces are against the house and all look very shabby right now! We haven't cleared them out yet, still dead plants from last season.

Hi keeps! Wow almost 20 weeks already...seems like we were just looking at your pregnancy tests! I hope all goes well. I am excited for your update when he's finally here; i know you're going to be smitten as I have been with my boys!

greeny- Im so glad you cleared up shaes post on the FUPA thing :haha: I figured it was an American code word thing and was clueless as to what it was :haha: My 'FUPA' is more stubborn than my 6 year old, it refuses to budge, I now just tuck it in my big knickers and am truly grateful the only people who have to endure the sight of me naked are 6, 4 and 17 months. Yes! Number 4! Im crazy right? :wacko: This one was hard, I was so excited with each of my children when I saw those two lines, this one has taken a long time to get my head around! It was more an anxiety thing, am I good enough? Will I cope? Can I give each of my children enough 1on1 and emotional support to turn them into happy adults? I think I really felt the pressure when i found out he was a boy too, I've done girls, i know what to expect, but worried I can do both the mother and father role for a boy, trying to not let my anxiety look to far into the future and enjoy each day as it comes x

Not sure if your familiar with the 'nub theory' basically it can be a very accurate way at detecting gender between 12-14 weeks, if the 'nub' is laying parallel to the spine this indicates girl and will develop into clitoris, if the nub is raised 30 degrees or more from the spine it is developing penis, at 12w 5d I got a very clear boy nub in multiple scan images, he was indeed confirmed boy at 15w 4d! After 3 girls it was a total surprise! :blue:

(3rd pic is from my 15w 4d gender scan, profile shot with his head on the left and his little hand up by his mouth)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 17.44.51.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 17.44.51.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 17.59.46.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 17.59.46.png
    346 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 18.03.14.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 18.03.14.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
I shouldn't even be posting this because there is nothing to obsess over! :lol:

https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd393/BBaddeley/032118_zpsccfva3mp.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out my log in info to sign on to FF from my desktop. I can't figure out how to do so from my phone.

There isn't an app for this forum, is there?

Shae, my doctor (surgeon), midwife and family doctor all said to wait 18 months to give healing the best chance. A year minimum! We listened, and it's been a good decision so far ;)

As for fupa, I went into the first pregnancy at 132ish? (About 10 lbs above my target weight of 125) And went close to 150 at the end. When I left the hospital I was 135 and within a few months I was watching my weight go below 125. And I pigged out on food every day.
Belly skin just kinda seemed "loose", especially the first few days. Like fluff... But besides a scar and a few light stretch marks on my boobs I have no obvious signs that I carried a child within a few months. Fx for as easy of a recovery for the next one... Oh and I have like no core strength, I slacked haha

I THINK I'M FINALLY OVULATING!!! :happydance: ahhh can't wait to take some dang tylenol and finally get a decent night of sleep!

PL 18 months seems so long! Even with all my trauma my uterus went through, drs still only said 12 months...which, oops, totally not following if we fall this month...oh well! Close enough :haha: it may play a factor in if i can attempt another vba2c but we'll see. Switching to a top ob/gyn this time, and honestly I bet he would have figured out a way to have helped me avoid a c section last time...I was so close...

Sorry, tangent!

Anyway I want you to make more adorable children so I'm voting with your hubby :haha: funny how he's the one trying to convince you --it's usually the other way around!

FUPA: first of all, I've only hear fat upper pu--(unflattering word for a vagina) area. For that little chunky lower belly area, I prefer to call it a pooch...which I've never typed out before and I'm realizing that's also a word for a dog which is weird...anyway I have ALWAYS had a little pooch. It remains the same after two kids, the difference is I have stretch marks feom my first pregnancy (didn't get any the second time) and i still have that stupid linea nigra or whatever it's called--that dark line that runs from your fupa to your sternum. It's fading slowly but still there. I will echo that I know lots of moms who have not changed at all, my SIL being one of those. She doesn't look like she has ever been pregnant, and I have seen her bare belly.

Bdb thanks for posting! Is it a dry test? I see a faint faint something but I also have very bad line eye...

I either have the most wicked Dollar Tree evap right now or it's the very early start of a BFP, girls!! I promise it's pinker in person.

My 8yr old invited her BFF over after school today. I snuck to POAS and then got tied up helping both girls with their homework, so I didn't get to this test until about 8 minutes after taking it. I know you aren't supposed to look at it after 5, so I'm going to retest this evening after holding my pee for 2-3 hours.

https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd393/BBaddeley/032118PM_zpsf9ls1cke.jpg

I think this one is clearer.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/032118PM3_zps3yuylpgd.jpg

eeek exciting for strong ovulation gigs! will you gt anymore BD in tomorrow?
pooch :dog: :haha: I call mine either a 'pouch' or 'an apron.' Remind me what happened with your last birth gigs that lead to you having a section? I do remember anxiously sitting up waiting & refreshing b&b every minute for your update of when he arrived! I never really got the line down the belly thing but got 'chloasma' also known as 'the mask of pregnancy' its basically when your skin is super sensitive to the sun, and I came out in these dark patches all around my face, I looked like I had been slapped round the face with a used tea bag! (thankfully it wasn't too noticeable once I put my make up on! x

Attachments

• IMG_1225.jpg
    IMG_1225.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
bdb I see that! Cant see the one on photo bucket as it's saying its temporarily unavaliable? not sure if thats my laptop? but see it on the first pic you posted! GL xx

Thanks, keepsmiling! Cute pictures, by the way! I always try to pull off the half pony but I look ridiculous.

I tried re-posting it. Is it showing up now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->