General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J I can't watch that stuff, just makes me terrified for my own kids (I am a very anxious person!)

Blah, have you tested yet? You never know. Loads of people have no symptoms at all. In fact a lot of the time i think people with early "symptoms" are hust looking into things too much, as we all also get loads of "symptoms" during non pregnant cycles! If your periods are regular i see no reason to be concerned about the bcp.

Y'all...i just couldn't deal with this ovulation waiting game any longer. Thought for sure i was going to last night/early this morning but nope! Pain is still thete and I still have ewcm!!! I caved and bought opk's...just three. One is developing right now as I type, and wtf, looks like it's going to be a hair shy of positive?!!! How am I NOT ov'ing yet?! I've had pain and ewcm for 4-5 days now!

Pics soon...maybe y'all can help me figure it out.

See what I mean?! Wtf???!!! I guess I will have to take another this afternoon-.- UNAMUSED.

Attachments

• IMG_3555.jpg
    IMG_3555.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3556.jpg
    IMG_3556.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
I just had a mini excited pee for you haha!!

They are positive opks woop!!!! You must be having a massive LH surge.. keep humping lol

EDIT: slightly nearly positive, my bloody phone! Still another day i reckon :thumbup:

My ov pain twinges last anywhere upto 5/6 days before ovulating!

Havent really read back much, sorry..

Selfish, my birthday today, 37! Eek! Ive just finished gel polish’ing my nails, lovely postbox red :) having take away & wine laters.

Dobby.. your poor lil dude, hows he doing today?? I have no doubt your milk supply will come fully back when you & he are back to good health :kiss:

I bought some dollar store cheapies. :blush:

Unfortunately it was a BFN. I wanted to line squint, but I know there's nothing there. It's just where the positive would have been had it signaled. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

giggle- that's so close! My guess is late tonight or early morning for you.

Claire- Happy birthday! <3

Took another and it's even fainter :( so fx I just caught the end of the surge and I'll FINALLY ovulate today...regardless I have one opk left and will use it tomorrow, probably, unless I do finally ovulate.

Cb happiest birthday to you!!! Still a youngin'! Have fun today <3 sorry to have made you pee with my non-pregnancy test lol

Bdb when I addressed "blah" earlier i meant you :haha: sorry i'm mixing up screen names! Sorry test was negative but there's still time!

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpg
    IMG_3558.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Bdb your early for testing atm so def still time for more poas eeeee :)

Fx gigs you caught that egg intime with your last min bd&#8217;s! So are you counting today as 1dpo? Or if you ov&#8217;d early this morning tomorrow 1dpo!

Hahaa its ok Gigs, i was wearing a panty liner :haha:

Gigs - that’s so frustrating! Waiting for O sucks. Just keep BDing coz that’s all that matters and then you’ll have your bases covered.

Can’t believe there’s so much TTCing going on! So exciting! I feel like there was an avalanche of babies, then a long quiet period, and now we’re preparing for another avalanche in early 2018. At this rate y’all will be TTCing again by the time I’m ready for #2.

Bdb - welcome!! So cool about your “twins” :) I was meaning to ask how you found the age difference between your oldest two, since that’s likely the age difference I’ll be going for. I know most people seem to want a smaller gap. Also, I did believe it’s thread policy to share even BFNs so we can all partake in the squinting ;) There was also one time that one of us posted a “BFN” and some of us pointed out that it was, in fact, a very faint BFP. It was a beautiful moment.

J - glad to see you back! I’m still knocking about, just catch up every few days and am often too lazy to post. I haven’t seen Kitty post in a long time (hope she’s okay) and I believe Still left the thread a while back. I think she updates her journal still though?

Dobs - I’m so sorry about A. I honestly can’t imagine what it must be like to end up in the PICU. You’re such an amazing mother and missing court for your son is evidence of that (as well as all the other things you do). Hoping he gets better ASAP and the court stuff gets resolved soon too. I’m sure the stress is just something else. Huge hugs.

Green - pics of your boys please!

Totally blanking on other things.

AFM my dad is visiting from Hungary and met Tilly for the first time. He’s staying with us and space is tight, plus my dad is quite intense and high maintenance mentally, but it’s nice having him here.

Oh and Gigs re: your hair pic from a while back, you look HOTTTT.

And happy birthday CB!!!

Hi all
:plane: my temp jumped up again this morning, we shall see if it stays up there over the next few days. No sympts other than still having more creamy cm thru day than usual. We hit wally tonight so I'll be doing wally cheapie fmu in the a.m....gotta figure how to buy them around exhub as he follows me EVERYwhere.
I have GOTTA get back home asap...

Ystrdy he went to a counseling session ( he signed himself up over a month ago due o stressing his job sitch, paid for by employee assist prog).
Well last month I had just been here a few days, and his counselor told him he didn't think it was a good idea to have me staying here with him, but he would trust his judgement.
Then ystrdy his counselor asked if we were being intimate ( umm not his biz imo but whatevs) He skirted the subject to me, but I'm sure his braggard ego made him say yes.
I think this was asked because of this:
exhub said during the session he kept saying "my wife blah blah....my mother in law blah blah blah" so the therapist dude was like Whoa....You keep saying Wife and Mother in law...Did you 2 get remarried??
Then ex hub told me he said Well it's the situation we are in, we are pretty much living as such, and the divorce is just on paper, plus it's just easier than saying Ex Wife and Ex Mother in law:saywhat:
Dude WTF?? Ex works just fine ( 1 less syllable) and Ex MIL is like +1 syllable??

Just the day before he loudly voice texted a female friend he was gonna meet for coffee and said "As soon as I drop my ex off at her visit ..."
2 days before that he was saying Wifey around the apartment, and I was like um, EX wifey lol.

Now that he has gone so far as to justify this to his therapist ( or try, cuz the guy musta been writing notes on the old shrink pad about "wishful thinking" and "delusional" :haha:) I feel the need for a "come to Jesus" talk with him....
Which NEVER go well, as he veers left with ANYthing we discuss, because he has the annoying habit of rewording what you say to him after each sentence, totally changing what you said/meant to play the victim. I HATE that:growlmad:

**SELFISH RAMBLING EXPLANATION that will leave you confused LOL**
Soooo....pushing to get a tidy paper in hand that "allows" me to move back home as I have said before, mom has started the most drama EVER since I was away from the board those few months.:roll:
I legit CAN'T go back to the house till they "undo" a legal eviction form, taken from just a phone call with NO documents, that was actually NEVER done per the courts and the judge....yea....you all figure that one out LMAO....cuz that is my life the last 4 weeks- Even the judge overseeing me trying to "fix" it sees no legal document to prevent me returning, but advised wait till she files a formal letter saying she never wanted me out....which ex hub took her to TRY and do, but it seems you can't correct what has never existed....but now I'm stuck in another county, cuz the last "legal" entry on the case, was the judge saying "don't return home till she fixes this, but you all can speak via phone":huh:

sooo need to get back home and outta exhubs range...but wth ...

Wow J that’s a tough situation. Wth are you supposed to do

CB- happy birthday!

Gigs- I would assume that's the end of the surge, in my opinion.

Bdb- sorry about the bfn but like others said it's still sooo early.

J- you're living with ex and ttc with him right? It sounds like he still wants to be together.

MrsG we gave it a go, but he is as bitchy, obstinate, self centered in his thinking, and spending money he does NOT have like water still....things we argued about and I had issue with when we were married.

I didn't ask to stay with him temp. he offered, and went so far as to talk to my mother about it being permanent! ( just assumed I wouldn't need to be in on that discussion!)
I didn't innitiate the :sex: anhy of the 3 times we did anything, and he even asked after the last time if I wanted to be with him the rest of our lives and I laughed and said umm YOU divorced ME, you made that decision...which he again stated was just on paper, and I had to correct him then on that...

He def is hoping we will be together, but he's just choosing to ignore that what I want has never changed. He has condoms, and is choosing NOT to use them knowing full well I am NOT ever using BC again on my end.
And he is well aware that I continued TTC after we split.
He's choosing not to discuss that either. ( Little kid mentality, :ignore: and cover his eyes).

Though we did ultimately end up with good timing, our 1st BD was waaaay too early in the cycle, the 2nd time seems to be either O-2 (FF) or O-1(my thoughts), and the last time was day of O per FF, but O+1 by my findings/feelings.

The 2nd would be the most likely "chance" for conceiving, but I can tell you ALL finishes were outside totally.
The first nothing was inserted, the 2nd was textbook softcup, insert, preseed, and the last time took about 40 mins to insert- nothing was in place/set up, and I had to maneuver around him hogging the bathroom.

So I say the 2nd time is the best chance IF he is not sterile...
Keep in mind he never gave me the full rundown of what the doc said regarding fertility, only about the lump not being cancerous.
His terribly uncontrolled diabetes and morbid obesity alone decrease fertility alot, and honestly as shady as he acted just before bailing on our marriage last year, I still find it odd it happened RIGHT before I pushed him to have fertility testing done.
Sooo, for all I know he had a vasectomy ages ago and never bothered to tell me, since he did ask one day "What would you say if we find out I can't get you pregnant?"
So yea....NOT getting my hopes up after that year of perfectly timed supps, healthy eating, helping him lose weight, and using a pro Home insem kit didn't work.

The only chem I DID have in fact was right AFTER me and exhub split with my regular donor. Def +s there, but a chem none the less, and def hadn't been with exhubs in a few months when that occurred.

So not holding my breath.

Omg soooo have to shorten my posts lol
Sorry ladies:blush:

Jezika- The almost 4 year age gap was really nice. It was an adjustment going from 1-2 for me, but I think that's because my ex-husband was working so much and since DD was EBF, I just didn't get much help. Today they are the best of friends on some days and the worst of enemies on others- typical siblings. :lol: I love my large age gaps. There's a 5yr gap between DD1 & DD2 and that was even easier. <3

JLM- I need to go back and read some of your previous posts to get more familiar with what's going on with your ex. If I understand correctly, you're legally divorced but still living as a union. Do I have that correct?

Bdb that’s good to hear! Sounds like I still have plenty of time without it meaning they won’t be close. And yeah I was the same with my brother, who’s 20 months older than me - got on amazingly some days and annoyed the heck out of each other on other days. I’m also hoping having a newborn with an older sibling is a little easier because the older one can be more independent and also help out a bit, but perhaps that’s wishful thinking

At age 3.5-4, they really can help out nicely. They also have a better understanding of why the baby needs more attention at times. It helps to prevent jealousy, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->