General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

bdb I'm the board trainwreck lol
legally divorced x 3, the oldest here at 44 and was using a sperm donor for a few years off n on btwn relationships - which led to epic stories of goo spills, running thru McDonald's with contents in a cup that are DEF not on the menu LOL...

I am only back at my ex hubs because he came to see me out of nowhere after getting in trouble at work, and FINALLY apoligized for all the crap he put me thru bailing on our marriage etc...gave it a go to stay with him temp. while I get probs my mother caused with my housing sorted out, and yea....I can do the friends with benefits, but he clearly can't even tho he thought he could...
He has neither said nor displayed a desire to remarry, but just wants to get all the benefits thereof and call me his spouse...ummm NO lol

So yea, just as soon as my housing is sorted I am going BACK to my county/home.
the poss TTC episodes occurred during the trial make up thing before he slipped back into old habits - being selfish, spending till totally out of $ even tho he is not employed now, being a moody know it all, even when he asked me to come help him out etc.
If by some miracle it works, great, I'll be the primary, and not prevent him having a relationship with his kiddo, but honestly, he would never wanna do the solo kid time thing, cuz he gets anxious, wants to have most his time to do as he pleases, and def doesn't want his finances cramped when he CAN afford it let alone now.

Even if I get a BFP I won't say anything to him until all genetic tests are done given our ages- I'm 44, he's 54 ( diabetic and very overweight with craptastic diet...)
THEN I would let him know, once I know what I would be dealing with as I would def be majority caregiver.

Hiya Jez!!! Awww was Grandpa totally smitten with Tilly? Does he have other grandkids? Thanks for calling me hot. I feel like a slob right now lol.

J...what a mess! Is hubby perhaps bipolar/manic? That is very unusual behavior. I suspect you're right about his fertility; perhaps he hasn't been snipped but maybe he has fertility issues. Might be that he's suspected it for years but never had it confirmed (giving him the benefit of the doubt)...but very odd that he seemed to question dodge when it was brought up, then to ask you that question...hmm :-k Wish I had any advice about the legalities of returning home. Hope it all works out! What is your youngest doing in the meantime?

Afm...forever ovulation is still going. Pain is still very much present. I looked back at my calendar and pain will be present a week tomorrow. I've had ewcm up until earlier today; think it may be transitioning now...idk for sure though.

Honestly the worst thing is not being able to take tylenol. I'm achey from this weekend. I've read that since ovulation is kind of an inflammation of your follicles, anti-inflammatories can delay or stop ovulation. I've experienced this before with naproxen i believe it was...so too paranoid to take tylenol, especially after a week long ov ramp up! This is seriously bizarre.

Gig- hopefully the long long ovulation Pains is a good sign!!! And you are a hottie!!!! Haha wink wink

J- thanks for taking the time to paraphrase your recent story I feel all caught up now hahah any idea how long until you go home?
I agree he probably can't do the friends with benefits thing you can.

Jez- hey! Glad your dad is able to come and see his granddaughter!!

It's raining here and started earlier than it was supposed to so I didn't get my run in this morning. Probably a good thing since I can't stop caughing.
Today we went to an appointment with our bank about possibly buying a house when we move. Ugh it's so bittersweet after what we went through the last time. We seriously need to save so much money and DH needs to work on his credit but mine has gotten pretty good! So yay!

Dobs Hope A is getn better!

Gigs I agree with what you posted earlier- I too think you caught the end of your surge with that opk.
Maybe you already O'd but the cont'd pain may be a 2nd eggy? Or attempted 2nd O??:shrug:
Either way your jiggy was well timed:thumbup:

Not sure about any bipolar, but exhub def has major anxiety issues, as well as depression issues. He has meds prescribed but doesn't use them.
At least he's talking to a counselor/therapist whatever now.
He's odd as he acts as tho he wants to be all natural and NOT take the meds, but then he milks his aches pains depression and anxiety for all he can for attention and sympathy:roll:

Hoping I get the all clear from the court this week...sooner the better!

Can’t post deets but i’m Just gonna say bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do when they come for you

Attachments

• 98620C1C-929C-406C-B02B-FC609521C28B.jpg
    98620C1C-929C-406C-B02B-FC609521C28B.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
A is basically the same as yesterday but he did take 10oz today. Fever has broken through the Tylenol a couple times. Still sleeping loads and lethargic when awake. So just waiting it out still

I think it was CB’s birthday? Happy birthday!

Gigs I agree with the other ladies that you looked hot with that new hair. Also hoping you caught the tail end of your surge and you’re finally about to ovulate. Seems like you got in lots of BD?

J your life is so crazy, sounds like your mom is insane, it’s entertaining but it must suck for you sometimes.

Dobs obvi you can’t say but I’m hoping that means the ex f’d up enough he won’t get unsupervised. Also I legit saw that same a-a-ron thing on twitter earlier today, it’s crazy to me that stuff like that always happens to me, I see something old referenced somewhere and suddenly I’m seeing it referenced on other platforms. Weird. Anyway, now I wanna re-watch that video.

Dobbleganger!muahahaha:devil:
I know that theme song! Usually involves a guy like this:howdy: with blinky blinkies on his car, who lets you borrow some pretty silver bracelets!:rofl:
I do own Lavafront property with a lovely view of the Lava Falls, so I have no prob saying sooooo hope it's baby daddy hehe

I managed to sneak 4 wally cheapies tonight.
Told ex hub I was just grabbing breakfast syrup so he stayed in the car. I raced to the hpts straight off, grabbed syrup, coffee, and creamer an aisle over to make up for the extra mins, called to say I couldn't find any warm Italian bread to stall while I did 2 separate checkouts, and raced to the bathroom to trash all the boxes and slip just the test packets into my pockets....:ninja: Beeee the Sneaky...Yea, I'm bout that life :haha:
I'll post pics after I get up in the morning, and can test without him seeing.

Kinda gross selfish post

For the past week or two I’ve had super potent smelly gas, and I’ve been very gassy. I normally don’t have so much smelly gas unless I eat a bunch of tomatoes, which I haven’t done at all in months. Idk what’s wrong with me. My diet has been the same, so idky this is happening. I just know it’s smelly and blech. Any ideas?

Shae you may have just a tiny gut bug/lurgy causing extra gas.. im the same, white onion does it to me & give me bad trotts aswell, evil! Hope its not giving you too much windy pains.

Wow J sooo much Drama, waiting to see your 9dpo pics though hehee :)

Gigs post your last OPK & check out that line!

Aww Jez, did you Dad luuurve seeing Tilly parents can be hectic, my Dad used to be awful but he loves grankids.

Afm, Birthday was kinda blah, got some perfume from the kiddies & a card each, SO got drunk & then his brother turnt up at 8:15 last night to say happy birthday & so i ended up not eating take away as planned, so miffed! Still.. i saw one of my sisters & my besty yesterday in the day so that was nice <3

Happy belated Cb

Shae can&#8217;t help my farts are deadly period. I could eat air fresheners and still kill everything in the room

J sorry for all the drama. Having a glass of wine with you in my head

Bdb I agree I like bigger age gaps but I love my twins too (if my mom gets to call A her son I get to claim my brothers Haha)

Jez hope your visit goes well and your dad doesn&#8217;t become fish that smells bad (do you have that saying over there?)

Gigs no idea re everlasting o pain other than hoping it&#8217;s a sign of a good o and you catch a pinky spermy

Let&#8217;s just say some jackhole shoved the PICU social worker and the local PD was unamused *slow clap*

HAHHAHAH omg Dobs!!! What an idiot! Ooooh I'm hoping this is the silver lining we've been hoping for! Sorry A's still not improving leaps but it does sound like he's making progress. Will keep y'all in my thoughts and hope you're out of picu soon! Also your air freshener comment...lol! I get the implication of the fish comment but never heard it before.

J you sneaky ninja! Can't wait to see the tests!

Can't remember what else...ov pain was worse again last night but still lingers on. Opk test in a few hours, probably during Levin's nap.

OH! We got snow! The dang groundhog was right! I'll try to snap a pic when the sun comes out (I'm up early). Des is off school today, I know he'll be pumped to go sledding!

Dobs holy shit that &#8220;jackhole&#8221; can&#8217;t control himself can he? But it&#8217;s good for the case I hope. Unless he was doing it seeming protective of A, which I highly doubt considering past behavior.

ETA: omg the air freshener comment I love it

Nope the jackhoke def shoved her out of anger and will be getting slapped with a restraining order soon as his ex can file one

Lol gigs you know visitors are like fish: great for theee days then they start to stink :rofl:

I love the idea of snow hate actual snow lol

Excited for this opk

Um...guys...a very scary thing is happening...

I am getting ov cramps on both sides now...

This has literally never happened to me that I can remember. DON'T, ANYONE, DARE SAY THE "T" WORD.

Snowy pics, just some of our woods and the ducks

Attachments

• 6D637A42-5C21-4965-8DE0-16A39A19DA34.jpg
    6D637A42-5C21-4965-8DE0-16A39A19DA34.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
Ok right side pain is gone. Probably nothing. Left side still going strong.
Dobs i like looking snow but not being in it.

Dobs- he sounds unstable! Wow

giggle- Okaaaay, I won't say it, but I sure am thinking it :lol:

AFM- 10dpo with a BFN.

However, I did some looking at my FF app this morning and it shows my AF isn't expected for another 5 days. It also had me O'ing at CD13 instead of CD15 like I did the past couple of months. The past two months I had been charting my cycles to AVOID, but last minute DH said, "Let's do this" so I didn't have a chance to get around to actually testing for O. If this cycle is a fail, I'll chart better from here on out.

Suffice to say, I could potentially only be 8dpo :dohh: This is going to be a loooong week.

Oh, as for the snow- I love it. But I live in the deep south of the states and we very rarely get any. In my 33 years, it's only snowed (and stuck) down here twice. Once this past December and the other back in 2004.

Ooooh gigs heheeee fx not for the &#8216;T&#8217; word but excited about ov&#8217;ing for thee!! Is that the end of your garden - the view from your house? Looks beautiful with the Snow! Hope Des is enjoying the sledding :)

Bdb - can you thumbnail link your ff chart on your BnB signature?

Dobby - omg your fart comment killed me hahaaa!! & good lord what a d*^%^$ ! That will def go right against his case, thumbsup to you!!! :) sorry A isnt that much better still bless his lil chops xx

So - i finally annoyed my friend to poas - negative! Blank white! She was relieved - me however was not hahaa i was hoping for a lil faint bfp to aid my line poas addiction Lol!

J - have you done any tests yet lovely??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->