General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I just don't see how the second tamp could slip past the other...? I'm assuming the snuggle up side by side not back to back, right? I've seen the thinx and I actually DO want to try them as a back up (i hate wearing pads) but i think they're pricy, like $25-30 a pair or so?

So what's your "baby seeds" plan for next month if you're avoiding nookie with exhubs?

While I await future husband #4:haha: ( no really lol)
I will add my "princess gown" pics to the convo.

This was my 1st wedding's ( and only wedding) dress. It is GORGEOUS, huge, foofy, lacy, pearled, beaded, sequinned, and tulled to the max :rofl:
It was from David's Bridal- which has now closed in Tampa.
It is 22 years old ( 1196) cost $800 then- waaaaay more than I wanted to pay, BUT mom bot it as my wedding gift since we paid for our own wedding ( about 35 guests on a 3 hour dinner yacht sunset cruise= less than $1200 and everyone had a 4 course sit down dinner with wait staff, and dj dancing, 3 hour sunset cruise, and a yacht to walk about)
With the dress, veil, crinoline, bustier etc, AND our wedding bands we spent roughly $3500 total!

Sooo...I was obsessed with wanting a "royal" looking dress, screw the princess:serenade: I wanted to look like the Queen for a day thing hehe.

The train dragged behind about 5 feet, but had hooks to bring it up from the floor to the butt, for the reception.
**Note these dresses are HUGE wide, and cumbersome to move around aisles, walkways etc lol. Think big hoop skirt dresses...
I also LOVE the Victorian era, so when I saw the sleeves that had middle finger loops so the lace extends over the back of the hands ( like a half glove) and that gorgeous open back with pearl drapes, and the peekaboo bust area with Victorian collar - I was Allll in!
I LOVE this dress - tried to sell it last year with all the extras for only $400 and gladly no one bought it! Now I think I will have it dyed another color, and tailored to fit my 22 year older frame LOL for my future Masquerade Ball wedding ...someday :cloud9:

Attachments

• wedding dress.jpg
    wedding dress.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
  • wedding dress2.jpg
    wedding dress2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15
  • wedding dress4.jpg
    wedding dress4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
Front Back and Veil close ups
Feel free to have it remade! This dress was discontinued in the late 90's ...is that vintage now?:-k

Attachments

• wedding dress5.jpg
    wedding dress5.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 10
  • wedding dress3.jpg
    wedding dress3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
  • wedding vail.jpg
    wedding vail.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Oh 2 tamps is easy- easier I will say with plastic applicators but basically I insert the 2nd beside the first - just hold the string of the first to keep it in 1 place and slide the 2nd applicator up beside it to insert the 2nd.
OR insert plastic app 1, leave it, slide plastic appl 2 beside it THEN plunger push them from appls into vajay at the same time.
Sounds alot harder than it is.
Just be sure you insert them up high enuff, otherwise the lower vag muscles will have you "feeling" 1 or both are in there.

I only do this when I know I can't get a pee break for a while - like solo at markets or a few hours somewhere without easy bathroom access. And I gen only nee it for the 1 heavy day.

***Also forgot the wed pic doesn't show me wearing the veil. It is like a Pearled crown in the front, and I had a hairstyle that sat High in the front as well ( behind the veil, but once veil removed I had pearled Bobby pins decorating the French Bun style as well)

It's...not my taste :haha: but honestly if you made it strapless it would completely change the look and make it modern. The embroidery is very beautiful!

I don't mind recoloring it, but I'm not changing the form of it.
My next wedding will def be a masquerade ball theme, a store here sells gorgeous masks.

These are some color ideas. I wouldn't change the style only bcuz I love Victorian, and Vintage, so modern wouldn't work for my masquerade idea unless more modern punkish - :nope:

When me n ex hub were gonna do it, he had a tailed tux, cane and mask chosen, and was debating a very tall top hat ( Mad Hatter) or bowler hat.
Just a few re color ideas, tho I am just as likely to choose a medieval dress.

Attachments

• 31ed1ec4-0c91-4212-8ab2-c21306d6a90f.jpg
    31ed1ec4-0c91-4212-8ab2-c21306d6a90f.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
  • colored-wedding-dresses-with-sleeves.jpg
    colored-wedding-dresses-with-sleeves.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ab8ad9d1b10543229709434ba4819cc3.jpg
    ab8ad9d1b10543229709434ba4819cc3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Fascinating-Colored-Wedding-Dresses-61-With-Additional-Elegant-Dress-with-Colored-Wedding-Dresse.jpg
    Fascinating-Colored-Wedding-Dresses-61-With-Additional-Elegant-Dress-with-Colored-Wedding-Dresse.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Loving the Wedding dress piccies :)

Oooh Shae that is juicy goss hehe & as for being a lil nosey with the wrapper.. hell, id be doing the same :haha: i wonder if she was then ... hmmmm!!

Bdb, unfortunately not :( SO isnt interested in a third at all but we wouldve kept the unplanned one .. i do remind him to pull out & we were ok from around September but in Jan he just didnt one night lol! Its not like im trying to trick him & we are trying to avoid! Im not on my pill as its given me bad skin & ive had enough even though my spots are still present! If it happened again on the off chance of him not pulling out, he knows the score but like yesterday eve he was like ‘oh s**t yeah i forgot - sorry i was just so horny’ like horny never gets anyone pg haha

Well.. ive ‘almost’ got my positive opk.. the darkest the test lines been yet but still negative, it’ll be positive tomorrow or Weds i reckon! No more jiggy dince yesterday but twice yesterday ha! Here the pic

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1029857&stc=1&d=1522092765

Attachments

• A42E1B1F-7634-4109-9BEB-C7E946F5839D.jpg
    A42E1B1F-7634-4109-9BEB-C7E946F5839D.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 11
J i looove the first one! How cool. I also like the bodice on the second one. The solid red one looks like my first dress i ordered off ebay...it was my very first ebay purchase and i got suckered into one of those "ending soon" auctions, but they said it was custom made to your size and color request. Also it was only $20 so I was like YES, cheapest dress ever! Only I didn't realize shipping was $200!!! I bought it anyway and it was hideous in person and wayyy too big. That's where my hatred for taffeta came from.

cb heck yeah!!! Definitely in with a chance!!! Wasn't it o-3 jiggy last time you got pregnant?

J no problem. It's easy to forget things :)

I never tried 2 tampons. More of a tampon with a pad as back up. I rarely havea bathroom break. Gas stations and people's homes usually aren't the greatest.

The dress isn't quite my tastes. I think it's the poofy sleeves. My shoulders are big enough. However, you look lovely in it. I do love the other dress pics you have.

Gigs oh that sucks. 200 for shipping :faints:

Is Lev still sttn :knocks on wood:?

Any symptoms?

Shae oh I'm thinking whoever took that test is pregnant. Why not toss a negative hpt with the wrapper? It could be a coincedence with that girl, but more than likely it is her. I love the "sleeves" n th dresses you posted.

Cppeace when are you testing?

CB that is getting close to positive. I wonder if SO will get too horny to pullout tomorrow hehe.

AFM, I can't believe I forgot to say V said her first word Saturday!!

...mama :) my mom was feeding her when she looked over at me and said it.

Getting a bit nervous about testing. Not sure why. I've had insomnia pretty bad past several nights. Starting at 12 to 2, I begin waking up hourly!! For no reason. Thankfully, I fall back to sleep quickly but I don't get any deep sleep :(

Well since the odds of anything positive is this month are pretty low, not sure if I will test before 12 dpo. We shall see.

Omg that's awesome! And to start with mama! Nice. Lev is not sttn but it's been taking less time to get him back to sleep. I know what you mean about nerves! It's like nervous excitement. Mine is partially due to not feeling 100% confident in my choice of having another baby "so soon"...but i also get this way when i make decisions I can't change. Like my wedding dress for example:haha: I actually went and tried to find a pic of the other dress lol

Anyway when are you testing? I'm pretty sure you already mentioned it but my memory is no more.

Cppeace, I understand. I'm not an early tester even with good timing.

Gigs I know!! I'd heard tgey usually say "dada" first because d sound is easier than m. However, many a nights I'd hear her "mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm". I'm wondering if our dog Mocha added motivation to do m sound. Regardless, I'm thrilled. DH is happy but saddened.

Well here's to getting him to fall asleep on his own.

I think you are right. Especially since I know that financially it'd be wiser to wait a few months. I'll be happy with bfp though. Just have to work extra to save money for my leave.

Testing day is Thursday. At what I believe is 12dpo. When are you testing?

J, that was me you are thinking of with Bouvier, expect it's a briard, haha! One of the few times I showed my boy as a youngster (being the only briard he automatically moved into group by winning his breed). All weekend long, I got to stack my young, undeveloped awkward boy behind the mbis champion big showy Bouvier. Let's just say the judge never really"saw" us. Haha

Interesting dresses, not my style for wedding, but I think you'd look gorgeous in those!

Gigs, sorry on the bad sleep with Levin. Hopefully it's just a phase... Thinking of myself here a little bit: I have had weird/bad dreams especially last night. My sleep and the amount and kind of dreams I have are affected by the moon, the Fuller it gets, the worse my dreams become.

J that dress reminds me of SO’s mom’s wedding dress (they have a wedding photo hanging in their house). She had the big poofs at the shoulders. I would definitely say it was the style of the times, so maybe a bit vintage haha. I think they got married in 1994? My parents got married in 1993 I believe. My mom basically eloped because her favorite pastor was reassigned to a new church and told she couldn’t return to perform the ceremony, so they cancelled their bigger wedding and scheduled a tiny ceremony with her before she had to leave. I think it was basically just their parents (my grandparents) there. So she didn’t have a big wedding dress, just a plain cream colored dress thing. Idk. Can’t remember exactly. But it wasn’t very exciting.
I want to be a big ball gowned princess for my wedding, so nothing like her. I don’t want the shoulders to be too accentuated, so poof shoulders are definitely not for me haha, but to each their own. I’m definitely gonna have a veil, not sure if it’ll have a blusher though, and I might want to wear a small tiara, either that or a small flower band, nothing too big. I don’t want to look back at my wedding photos and think “oh geez why did I wear that” lol but fashion will change no matter what of course.

Totally excited for all of you who are testing soon! Can’t wait to see test pics!

Not sure if it’s period related, but all week leading up to my period I was getting overheated and today I had like a hot flash or something and felt super crappy and skipped history class (showed up to turn in my assignment and then left) and had to change into pajama shorts and a tank top to feel comfortable. I’m way too young for a hot flash.

PL forgot to respond to the Moon thing, that’s interesting that you get bad dreams when the moon gets full. Maybe you’re secretly a werewolf :p I’m reading book 3 of Harry Potter right now so werewolves are more on my mind haha. But I’ve heard that the moon affects us more than we realize. Apparently old people turn mean and crazy at hospitals during the full moon lol.

Im gonna read back later as im on my way to work but not before posting my very positive OPK hehe! Cd16 as predicted so fx for a last min horny jig later from SO ha ha

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1029873&stc=1&d=1522137958

Attachments

• 2E327841-E110-4894-BCB1-8A90E6ACBE49.jpg
    2E327841-E110-4894-BCB1-8A90E6ACBE49.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
CB wow that’s super positive, yay! Go for that horny jiggy! The “I forgot to pull out cuz I was horny” reminds me of the first time SO didn’t pull out, I mean he didn’t forget or anything, just makes me think about it. We were in high school and I had the IUD and he’d always pulled out before, and he was getting close and he just looked at me and asked while panting a bit “can I finish in you” or something of similar wording and I just said “yeah” and he did, that simple. Afterwards he was like “I probably shouldn’t have done that, I was thinking with my penis brain” lol, but it was fine of course and his penis brain still asked so that’s what matters. I’m glad he asked cuz I would’ve absolutely flipped shit if he hadn’t asked and he’d done it. But now he doesn’t ask, he knows I’m cool with it, I prefer him to actually. If I wasn’t he’d ask of course.

shae- I'm thinking the same as flueks, you'd chuck a neg one, but keep it if it was positive?

J- same as the others not to my personal taste but i can definitely appreciate its beauty and you looked lovely! Fashion changes, I know the poofy sleeves were a hit in the 90s

CB- ohh yay for very positive OPK! good luck! They say your more fertile after a recent bfp even if it ended in loss so have everything crossed for you my lovely xxx

flueks- aww yay for mama, such a lovely moment <3 how old is she now? Ella is almost 18 months, she can't walk or stand only crawl, only says 'mum' and 'hello' whilst waving, she is my slowest child yet, people think she's younger than she is (more around 1?)

WEDDING DRESSES!!! (a girl can dream right?) Don't think ill ever get my chance to wear them as a single mum to 4 kids lol but it won't stop me googling! I like the Grecian style, floaty, lacey, and just gorgeous!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.21.02.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.21.02.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.21.20.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.21.20.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3
Shae forgot to say about the test...maybe she peed on it and pockets it to take it back to her room?

Seriously ladies? Chuck a negative immediately??? Do you all? Am I the only crazy one who keeps it under my sink for further inspection? :rofl:

PL your sensitivity to the moon is the coolest thing ever. I've never recorded any of my dreams and compared to moon phases but I'm going to now!

Fluek I will probably also test Thursday, 8dpo. Tomorrow is also a possibility but i'm confident it will be negative at 7dpo so we'll see if my logical mind or addiction wins out. Honestly with no symptoms at all I'm not feeling very confident. You having any?

Cpp do you think you missed testing with a positive opk? Are you sure it happened already?

Keeps that dress is beeeeautiful! The back of it is especially pretty! Very romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->