General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Seriously ladies? Chuck a negative immediately??? Do you all? Am I the only crazy one who keeps it under my sink for further inspection? :rofl: .

Ok, yep that was total bullshit of course we all keep them and inspect them from every angle under every light after :rofl: and then of course upload our yellowed pee sticks for all your viewing pleasure!

Hah, just need a hubs now gigs, don’t suppose you got any of those lurking in your bathroom cupboard?

EDIT TO ADD -

Ok no, that’s why I’m single, stay away from the lurkers woman that’s just creepy! :dohh:

I put them back in the wrapper and then in a drawer in my bedroom at home :haha: but most college freshman aren’t POAS addicts... when I took one in the dorm bathroom, I chucked it in the wrapper in the big trash in there and made sure it was covered by paper towel. First time I ever chucked one I think lol

Keeps that dress is so pretty! I’m too committed to the ball gowns, but otherwise I’d wear it.

Omg keeps hahahhahahahahhahahsh :rofl: maybe you need to seek put single parenting groups, find a nice single dad? Is that even a thing (the groups, not the dads lol)

Shae honestly i'm surprised anyone would be so careless with the wrapper!

Afm...poo issues this morning...has been a symptom in the past (read: every pregnancy at 5-6dpo) but also that fooled me last month so we'll see.

Good morning :wave: I'm feeling a bit anxious today. A bit of background on me- I have very symptom-less pregnancies. I've never experienced nausea or morning sickness. No aches or pains, etc. The only time I've ever gotten sick, while pregnant, is when I would take my prenatals on an empty stomach. The ones I used to take were horse pills, though. Massive! So once I would switch my prenatals up and take them at night, or with a meal, everything was good.

With that said, the more pregnancies I have, the more anxious I am about something going wrong. I *want* my boobs to feel full or ache right now. Just some twinges to let me know my body is responding to this pregnancy. So far I feel very normal and NOT pregnant. Granted, I am only 4+2 right now. I keep telling myself I'm still barely pregnant. :lol: But I just cannot wait for some confirmation aside from a bfp. I'm crossing all of my crossables that I can get in for some beta work this week.

Anyways. As for wedding dresses, I want something similar to this-

https://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_cap-sleeve-soutache-lace-dress-with-grosgrain-sash-a18704

As you can tell, I have inexpensive taste.

Giggle- that's an early pregnancy symptom for me as well. Always a couple days before I get my BFP's!

Oh la la that dress! It's beautiful! I would love a shealth style dress but I do not have the slender body for it.

I wouldn't worry about the symptoms, especially if that's your norm! But I have found I am worried the entire pregnancy that I'll lost it so I'm not judging. I'm not sure if it's because my first pregnancy was high risk and that was what doctors were telling me (that he wouldn't make it past 15 weeks) followed by a m/c, or if this is just a standard fear or most moms to be. I'm hoping since my last pregnancy was text book the next one will be,too, and my nerves will subside easier!

Thanks, gigs. I just took another wondfo and it's my darkest one to date, so I'm going to be optimistic. <3

Any exciting plans for today, ladies? I have a 10AM class at the pregnancy center I went to yesterday. They have this awesome program called 'Earn While You Learn' where you go to watch presentations/dvds on child rearing (from nursing to distinguishing your baby's cries, to potty training, etc) and you earn points for each presentation you go to. You can redeem your points for packs of diapers, gently used baby clothes and even bigger items like gently used strollers and pack n plays.

Why haven't you shared your pics with the class? :cry: lol! Wow that's a really cool incentive program! How long are the classes?

Ds1 is turning 6 this weekend so I am busy planning activities, plus art stuff, plus I have to send a baby care package to my friend who is having her shower this weekend I can't attend :/ thinking about just going to give it to her in person though...no plans next week and it's spring break.

Uuuggghhhh really wanting to pee on tests!!! There is a very slim chance I'll hokd out until Thursday. Very likely I'll test tomorrow, especially if this bathroom business continues...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, Gigs, I feel very sleepy which generally only happens after I ovulate.
I thought didn't get several days of fertile, semi fertile CM like normal. Didn't get a positive opk, (Only removed the two negatives so my line would stop being dotted.)
The highest high (I mark from how dark the opk line is just to have a way to tell myself the status of the negative and some cases positive cause sometimes I'll have a positive and the next a darker positive. )
I started getting more creamy cm and feeling sleepy around cd 21. It was a day I had creamy watery mix.
The temperature has been 98 ish or higher for the past 4 days so I definitely ovulated, exactly when is anyone's guess. It could be anywhere from cd 17-22.

Guys omg my college friend just told me that she had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. She has an IUD (not a mirena, a different brand hormonal one) and she had sex ONCE during that cycle and she normally doesn&#8217;t let the guy finish in her but that one time she said f*ck it and she got pregnant. She said she *felt* pregnant and was having symptoms but she tested and it was negative. Then she started having heavy bleeding and she normally doesn&#8217;t get periods on her iud so she went to the doctor and they did a blood test and turns out she was pregnant, and she was having a miscarriage, so they like made sure it was complete and stuff. She&#8217;s only 18 so she knows it&#8217;s for the best but at the same time she&#8217;s kinda sad cuz that sperm had to jump that iud and happen to be on the right days to find an egg so she feels like that baby really wanted to be there but her uterus just wasn&#8217;t hospitable cuz of the IUD. I would be sad too in her situation. She told me when she was having the bleeding but she hadn&#8217;t gone to the doctor yet and she never came back to me and confirmed what happened, so I forgot about it until she told me today.

Talking about the moon again: my dog trainer friend never looks forward to full moons. She says the dogs in her classes always act slightly different on those days. Usually more naughty towards each other and their owners. She is the go to trainer for dogs with all kinds of behavior issues here as well as a world competitor.

So there definitely is something to the moon in my experience from the way Logan struggles with naps and sleep during the last few days leading up to a full moon as well as my dreams.

My hubby laughs...

Evening ladies, just popping in to check on everyone!

I’ve been busy with new business and training and my new-found crafty hobbies and tbh have been trying to stay away from the internet!

Missed you all! What’s been happening? I ain’t reading the 100 pages I missed, someone will need to recap!

Here is my little squishlet on his first Ikea trip.

Attachments

• A2E83DFA-B4BF-4296-88FD-AAF13DD758CF.jpeg
    A2E83DFA-B4BF-4296-88FD-AAF13DD758CF.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 9
Omg I am sooo jealous of Isaac! I still haven't been to Ikea!

Not a chance I'll remeber everyone...someone better at recapping should fact check...

Fluek and I have joined the active TTC'ers, both in the tww. CB had an early m/c after SO faiked to pull out, and now she is hoping for another sneaky baby but hubby isn't ready to actively try (although will be happy when it inevitably happens--he is proving to be bad at pulling out recently and right around a positive opk!). Cpp is in the tww right now as well. Keeps is pregnant with a boy! Hubby is displeased...dobs is dealing with a custody battle for A who has ADORABLE curls btw. He just came home from PICU but we haven't had an update since. J's life is full of excitement as always :haha: living with ex hubs while she tries to get back home m/can't go home yet cause crazy mom got her legally kicked out. Shae's college mates are having pregnancy drama, from a mystery hpt wrapper in the bathroom to an unfortunate friend who lost a baby recently (though she had the iud in). Pl is planning on ttc later this year. We have a new member bdb who just got a bfp!

Not a chance i've remembered everyone...sorry y'all.

Nice rundown, Gigs :lol: My classes are only 20-30 minutes long. I have another one tomorrow. I plan on stockpiling these points!

Shae, I'm sorry for your friend. One of my dear friends has a 10 month old right now that is a Mirena baby.

Now I'll switch to my phone to post this morning's wondfo for you, Gig.

Thanks, Shae. My lack of symptoms are always a concern for me very early on, so seeing this test this morning really calmed my anxiety.

Dang bdb! That's a fantastic line!!!

Y'all I couldn't wait any longer and just wasted a cheapie on 6dpo using very yellow vitamin pee :dohh: it's hard to see anyway and pretty negative looking, but, DUH it's 6dpo! This is the same test in different lighting.

Attachments

• DFBA94DB-4365-4F5C-812E-46AF2BEBD309.jpg
    DFBA94DB-4365-4F5C-812E-46AF2BEBD309.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member