General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I'm not sure what order these are going to load in… But the one I think that has something of the line is taken at about 11 to 12 minutes. Counting this as negative but very curious to see what tomorrow brings!

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpg
    IMG_3592.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3590.jpg
    IMG_3590.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3589.jpg
    IMG_3589.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 17
Well the upload quality is shoddy, can't see that whisper line I was talking about hmmmph. But it was on the first pic...

Eta : I bought the last wally cheapie at walmart today. They are out otherwise, and out of regular frer (only have digis now). Like a week ago they were fully stocked. Guess the local area is about to have a baby boom!

Awww thank bre! I'm already planning on taking another when Lev goes down for his second nap :haha: noooo self control over here!

Ooh also ladies I have no idea how it's possible as I've been eating terribly but somehow I lost more weight???! Very close to my first goal weight! If I'm not pregnant I'll be adjusting my goal to get down 15 more lbs, which will be my ultimate goal weight (that is, to be in the 130's).

Thanks cpp! How is your weight loss going btw? I'm getting sucked into eating too many Easter treats :blush:

WTG on the weight loss, Gig! And I think I see something on those tests. I'll be looking forward to you posting a new one!

Eh I've not been working at it lately.So not going well, but I'll be back to exercising often once I have a chance to learn to ride my bike.

Ok tell me again about your bike. I know there was something special about it...does it have a cart or something?

Well no, I had a trike but it simply doesn't work with my height. The trike has two baskets and is adorable. My bike, I had to get a 24 inch one cause my legs too short for a 26 inch one. I will learn to ride a normal bike as soon as my day off falls on a day not raining lol.
I will be making my bike adorable as soon as I can actually ride it well.

Gigs I think I see a shadow but I’m gonna say I have line-eye at this point, so early on that is

CB looks like your surge is coming down! You might’ve peaked just an hour or two before that test, which would explain why it was so dark but not yet positive. Just a thought.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/?u=222353

Does this link work? These are the tests on ctp, i think they're a lot clearer than what's uploading on here.

Testing again in an hour or so...wow I am so hooked on this. It's like scratchers :haha: I don't know why i'm torturing myself...if it's positive i'm in the dreaded "will it get darker or fade?" Stage, and if it's negative then I'm still stuck in excited nervous anticipation for the next test...

But if it IS positive, then i do have something to compare future lines to to see if they darken so...

So you see how my crazy mind works.

Fluek any update?

Definitely negative this afternoon -_- pic is 6mins and 9mins. I hung around analyzing it until about 13 minutes then said screw it, a positive would have shown by now, and put it away. Definitely felt like I saw a faint something earlier but not this afternoon. Oh well. Onto tomorrow!

Attachments

• B42EBD67-E4AE-4E0C-974F-CB6085935FC0.jpg
    B42EBD67-E4AE-4E0C-974F-CB6085935FC0.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes the link works, I can see something ever so there & not lol. This is what my test looked like from January :) fx gigs! Well done on weight loss :thumbup:

So we just jigged but i think its outside the 12hr window but who knows hey ho.. my latest opk is slightly lighter so i def ov’d at somepoint this morning. I did remind him to watch himself lol & he half did it in me & half out, slim chance but u never know haha! CM is slightly on the sticky side now.

Cb definitely think the jig from before O was enough, this is just extra assurance ;)

Just a quick update. Will try to update later tonight.

AF is here:( going to keep temping to see how long my lp is. Mine was possibly only 11 days but I'm unsure on O date.

Fluek will you be getting opk's for this month? Sorry af has arrived :hugs:

Cb I am only 7dpo. Unfortunately I have to pee in a cup in the am all sneaky like so hubs doesn't know and test it later (probably when lev naps), which I hate doing...I hear it takes some time for hcg to degrade but I just feel like a fresh sample is the best sample!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->