General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

When I wasnt ttc and thought my bcp might have failed and took a test. I chucked out not long after3 to 5 minutes. I never thought to squint at it later. I rarely keep a test after 10 minute mark.

Gigs, :rofl: poas addiction is real. Ah and happy early birthday to Des.

You did a great job summing up.

Bdb beautiful line! I didn't ever get sore boobs. Nausea started around 6 weeks. I hear every pregnancy is different but your lines look lovely!

That's really neat about those classes too.

Shae sorry for your friend.

M&S what a cute little bugger :)

Oh and pacific. Full moon effects definitelty real!! Working graveyard shift with dementia patients. Very real!!!!

:haha: gigs, I’ve always been tempted to join church just to find a decent man with some half decent morals, all the ones I’ve come across are shits so surely the holy ones have got to be half ok right? But then decided I’d end up going to hell if I use church as my local pulling bar ? :devil: as for the test- knew you’d cave :haha: I so read your recap in one of those American voices from a tv series “come back next week to find out, is shaes roomy up the duff? Will keeps ever find love in the holy
Land? And if Js mad scientist concouctions finally made the bang!”

Bdb- line’s looking great! I’m so envious of non morning sickness pregnancies, yuck first tri is rough :sick:

M&S - :wave: glad to see you back! Omg Isaac is gorgeous! I love IKEA did you get anything good? And most importantly did you get food there? X

M&S hey :) your lil dude is soooo cute <3 love his face expression hehee!

Nice sum up Gigs :thumbup:

Ooooh Flueks nearly testing day ahhhhh!!!!

Gigs we&#8217;ve all been there testing waaaay early Lol! I poas stv4/5dpo just by convincing myself i &#8220;couldve&#8221; ovulated earlier :haha:

Keeps i LOVE that floaty dress, lace is just lovely, vintage, classic & slightly slutty lol love it! Are u freling baby movement yet?? Imay have mis-read..

I ALWAYS keep my negative tests at least for a day (in & out the bin) HAHA! Rifling through crap & getting left over dinner on my hand #shamefull :rofl:

Soooo.. im still getting ov pains & its 23:11 atm, no more jiggy yet.. although, if i ov tonight or early hrs, i have 12 hrs! Mission non pull out! Last time it was cd17 of 2am no sleep so we jigged instead, but Nualas pg was cd14/15 i think.. was trying shettles method. I did my opk when i finished work earlier & it was blazing positive & came up whilst the control line was coming out aswell! Fx eeep!

Bdb that test strip is mega positive woop!! I had NO symptoms with Riley other than light browny spotting for wks on end but no boob pain, cramps, sickness nothing! Sickness kicked in between 6-7 wks but for period symptoms generally i have none either, im &#8216;A typical&#8217; as the Dr said to me once lol

Gigs go to Ikea!! Dooooooo it haha! You&#8217;ll love their Meatballs mmmm

My friend had strong pregnancy symptoms, she was so nauseous she was just lying in bed all day and foods she normally loves tasted terrible. She didn&#8217;t tell me about all this until today, she kinda keeps quiet about stuff she&#8217;s going through. She would&#8217;ve been a great mom, but she&#8217;s not in a stable relationship and she&#8217;s a freshman in college so it&#8217;s for the best. Still sucks ass.

Another girl in my class in college has a 9 month old and she had an iud when she got pregnant. My old roomie told me she got pregnant and miscarried on the pill but she was getting light periods and didn&#8217;t know, she was like 3 months in when she miscarried.
Kinda makes me wonder, all these young girls are so crazy fertile, and my family is supposed to be crazy fertile... I worry that SO or I have a fertility issue. Obviously that&#8217;s stupid because it&#8217;s called birth control for a reason, it&#8217;s supposed to work lol. Just makes me paranoid cuz bc failures keep happening to people I know.

Keeps, loving the commentary! I&#8217;ve found that church-going guys can go either way. Many of them are still jerks. Not from relationship experience, just from acquaintances.

I personally made a list when I was single and looking for my other half, tired of dealing with jerks.
I made this list as specific as possible and it had 40+ points. (I don't remember how many exactly but it was more than 40 for sure.
I would specifically ask questions either before meeting in person (If met online) or on first date to make sure the guy was worth dating.
My guy, who I've been with for 6 years now, fit 95+% of my list.
I have no regrets over turning away all the less than 70% of the list guys. I actually have few regrets in life period though so that could just be how I am lol

Anywho, was putting that out there for Keeps and anyone else who might be considering finding someone decent who fits you.

Keeps, I did go to a church once with intent to get back into church and find someone. However, I didn't realize how different the branches of Christianity can be. The first time I did that was the last. They didn't have a choir!!! I love singing the gospel, it's my favorite part.

It does seem hard to find a good man though. Was uite fortunate to go on double date with DH, cousin, and her DH. My cousin hooked me up with a real "winner" before DH. I can't believe I even agreed to the double date.

CB ugh, I don't think I'll have a testing day. I'm having real wet feeling inside. I have a feeling AF coming tomorrow :(

Oh I have a few times looked agter 10 min mark, but rarely. I figure if something shows I can't trust if bfp or evap so why drive myself batty or battier ;)

Go mission non pullout :rofl:

Shae I wonder if their IUD is not in right?? Very odd. I wouldn't worry Shae as their are many women that have IUDs that work properly and doesn't mean infertile or trouble conceivng.

Shae I agree, highly unlikely this will happen to you but IF it does, you'll be so very in tune with yoir body I doubt you'd miss you were pregnant. What can doctors do to save a pregnancy if it happens while you have an iud?

Fluek I'll keep my fingers crossed af stays away for you! Af aymptoma can certainly be quite similar! Also I am very surprised you'd trust your cousin's taste a second time! Guess it's a good thing you did!

Cb even if you have tomorrow you still got in o-2 (or was it 3?) bd, so I think you're covered regardless! Still, I hope he slips up again! Haha I'm tempted to give your script a go and record it in my best announcer voice :p

Cpp wow that is thorough of you. I don't even know id I could think of a list half that size of requirements :-k this makes me wonder if I'm too simple... in my personality though I am definitely the "go with the flow" type, so maybe that's why...I'm fairly agreeable.

Oh I'm very go with the flow in most ways. I get along with most people, but I knew in a partner I planned to be with forever if possible, after too many jerks and other disappointments I made a list and made myself promise to not go out with or continue going out with anyone who fit less than 70% of the list.
On my list was things like:
1) Has to be similar to me in intellect,
2) Has to have similar spiritual beliefs or at least be accepting of my beliefs
3) Has to like animals and not mind pets
4) A max number of lovers they could have had depending on age
5) An age range
6) Height Range
7) Preference on hair color/complexion and such(These were the things I was much more lenient on)
8) Was into RPG or similar games
9) Was creative
10) Protective
11) Caring
12) Expressive
13) Communicates well
14) Similar tastes in movies
15) Remembers things important to me

It was very detailed because I knew I deserved someone who gets me, deserves me and would love me for me.

I didn't play relationship games and wasn't putting up with anyone else doing it to me. But Being selective did keep me single for 2 years with lots of first dates and several dates I turned into good friends lol

Well that doesn't sound bad, two years isn't much time in the scheme of things and you got friends out of it!

Oh I forgot...my aunt who is a poet had a chapbook piblished and my artwork is on the cover. Pretty cool! It's just a simple watercolor of mountains and unfortunately a lot of the image was cut off :/ oh well.

Well that cool about the book cover Gig! Congrats to you both.

About friends IUD: when she was having the bleeding, she didn&#8217;t want to admit she thought she was pregnant so she said well maybe my iud shifted and is perforating and I was like dude go to the doctor like now. But turns out, it didn&#8217;t. It was still in place. The bleeding was from the miscarriage. They&#8217;re checking soon to make sure it&#8217;s still in place because they said contractions from the miscarriage could move it. As for what they can do to save the pregnancy, the options are to take out the iud, which can cause a miscarriage, or to leave the iud in, which risks it growing into the baby. Either way there&#8217;s a high risk of miscarriage. So at that point you take your pick and hope for the best.

Cool on the book cover! My mom just released a new novel so she&#8217;s super excited about that. Yay for books!

Cpp i almost forgot about it but you reminded me as I remembered you are a published author:) and thank you! Honestly it's not my favorite piece but it's what she wanted.

Shae that's terrible, with so many women getting pregnant on it i wish they'd figure out a lower risk removal option...but i guess there's only one way out. it does seem like the company should investigate why their product seems to fail so often! Hmmm.

Sorry about your friend Shae.. esp when u think iud & coils are meant to be very effective against preventing pg. An old work colleague of mine fell pg on the coil, she did a couple of tests after some non-bleeds but it was neg, she was putting weight on & had pains etc, she eventually started bleeding tons & nearly passsd out in her bathroom, her hubby found her collapsed on the floor & took her to a&e, they did bloods & scanned her.. she was pg like nearly 20wks!! Baby had died at this point but noone would listen to her about wanting to get scanned! She was a curvy lady shall we say so no bump or anything really! She was mortified & hates herself for ages but the pain she had was the coil being pushed against her & the baby etc. Poor woman.. she did go on to have a baby girl 2yrs later though. Negligence.

Anyhooooow.. Flueks - have u tested or has af crept up on you?? Hopegully not & weird wetness inside feeling is lotsa creamy pg cm ;)

Gigs have u re tested this morning???

No mire jiggy uhhh! I fell asleep lol.. but, i was still having ov pains this morning but not really felt any since, i did another opk ten mins ago, a diff branded one but is a shade less positive? It could slmost be positive really, id of thought if ive ovulated the test would indicate loads less negative?? Il upload a pic! But if i have ovulated this morning.. i guess i have the 12 hr window, SO is messaging me atm saying hes horny haha it&#8217;ll be a quicky in the bathroom when he gets home ibet LOL! Im officially saying today is my ov day at cd17!

Heres the pic

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1029955&stc=1&d=1522235699

Attachments

• 75DFEB32-A7AB-420E-A491-F87608D03173.jpg
    75DFEB32-A7AB-420E-A491-F87608D03173.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Gig- that's so neat about the book cover. Did you paint your profile pic?

Shae- I hope your friend is healing well, both physically and emotionally. <3

Cb- sometimes quickies are the best way to get the job done! Fx he forgets to pull out :coolio:

Thanks ladies!
Yes bdb I did paint my pic. Some might call me an artist :p I don't :haha: jk

Haven't tested yet but will shortly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back