General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I second Dobs on that, I did as well. But I don’t wanna get hopes up since there’s been no improvement on the shadow line since then.

Hope you get to retest Gigs :)

Oh Jez that was me asking where abouts your visiting. UK yay! Will you be visiting relatives near/in Basingstoke? Haha Bless Tilly, the ‘DAD!!’ Blurt out does sound funny!

Nualas new found words & phrases are:

‘Go away’ ‘its mine - no!’ :haha: & ‘Coat on’ if you have a coat on or hoody type xip up thing she tells you to take it off Lol love it!

I remember finding one of my Mums Tampons when i was little & asking about them, i was mortified that you stuck them in ya girl bits Lol! I still only now wear Sanitary Towels, I prefer it to leave the body i guess lol

M&S tell me about it.. im 1 day in with Easter hols & already Riley is pushing my buttons! Hope the no-Alcohol policy lasts & if not, blame the kids :haha: but u can do it :thumbup:

Ah Shae your having brooding pg dreams hehe! :hugs:

It's Levin actually :)
Thanks :hugs: i know it's "only" 9dpo but in reality how I "feel" about being, or not being, pregnant doesn't really change the outcome...i am usually expect the worst but hope for the best when it comes to ttc. That said, with Lev I was pretty sure i was pregnant and just waiting foe the tests to show it!

Blah I don't know. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Weirdly enough Gigs, the times i have been pg ive had a weird feeling of ‘im sure i got/am pg this cycle’ & i was. All the other times of squinters & examing the tests of ‘oooh was that a line’ i never had that feeling. I never felt pg or anything its weird, kinda like a pg sixth sense Lol!

Y'all are sweet but I never trust a tweaked line!

Cb yeah that's how I feel too...i did have a moment of "well maybe...?" Today when i was getting emotion in costco of all places (basically a bulk grocery store) but i think I was just bummed/disappointed.

Oh well. Eating my feels (taco bell dinner).

Shae that it tmi but also hilarious that you rebelled with a tampon hahahahhahaha

Cb i bet nuala is so "scrummy" as you would say <3 i want to hear her talk

CB yeah I think especially after my friend getting pregnant and miscarrying on her iud, I&#8217;ve been thinking about it more, which is making me more broody. My mom says the hormonal IUDs other than the mirena have lower hormone levels which could be why, and since I have a mirena I have the higher levels preventing pregnancy, but idk if that&#8217;s true. Her specialty is family practice/internal medicine so her ob/gyn type information is not up to date. Either way, I worry about this being my last year of my IUD. Most common times to get pregnant on it is right when you get it or when it&#8217;s near expiration date, I believe. On one hand I&#8217;m scared of that happening and on the other I kinda wish it would, but unless I was due in early summer it would be very bad, I would miss clinical due to physical restrictions otherwise. So it&#8217;s best that it continues to work like it&#8217;s supposed to.

Selfish post, sorry I feel like I&#8217;m all selfish posts lately

I wanted to tell you guys cuz I didn&#8217;t know who I could tell w/o judging me considering I&#8217;m relatively skinny, but anyway, last night I bought a corset style waist trainer on amazon. I have a corset from when I was younger that my mom got me cuz my parents are into LARPing and medieval stuff, but it&#8217;s green and it ties/laces up in the back and the knot from tying it will show through my clothes as well as the color for some clothes. The lacing is helpful to tighten in certain areas and not others but I wanted one that didn&#8217;t lace. I actually found the corset yesterday and tried it on and it fit with the lacing of course cuz it can be adjusted but I wanted a nude colored one that didn&#8217;t have a knot making a bump show on my back. So I got a nude one online, I&#8217;ll post a pic in a minute as well as pics of me in the green corset bs without. I just don&#8217;t have a super well defined waist and am hoping that it&#8217;ll shift the little bit of fat I have there to my hips to make it better defined, and I&#8217;m okay with some fat on my hips, especially my lower hips but idk if it&#8217;ll travel that far. We&#8217;ll see. It wasn&#8217;t terribly expensive, only $25.99. I&#8217;m just worried about sizing cuz there was a big disparity of whether it ran small or large in the reviews. If it&#8217;s the wrong size I can always return it and get the right one, Amazon is generally good about that stuff I think. It&#8217;s got amazon prime so it should be fine.

Never had a taco bell, is it take out Gigs? I love take away lol!

If i ever get a voice recirding of her chattering il see if i can upload haha shes all squeaky sounding <3

Whoops sorry gigs, didn’t mean to be gross :dohh:

Here’s pics:
2269CB31-F2DC-4C2D-AD27-C31CB71AEEA7.jpg 8AECD212-EF6E-4BCC-A774-584CD3C4FA01.jpg 9C2B5849-C17B-4B73-B759-83677C7BE32D.jpg
The waist trainer I just bought, me w/o corset, me w/ old corset
Don’t mind my surgical incisions :/

CB Taco Bell is fast food, like McDonald&#8217;s. Except Taco Bell is Tex-mex, they sell tacos and burritos and the like.

So you’re not feeling it Gigs? And as IF you’ll wait till Monday pffffft.

Y'all know me so well it's embarrassing :blush: I just figured if this is my last chance to test before Monday, I'll give it one last try :dohh: vitamin pee strikes again!

Shae it's very pretty. I have a black one somewhere but I don't use it.

Attachments

• IMG_3628.jpg
    IMG_3628.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 21
Gigs shadow line strikes again, huh? Or maybe it&#8217;s just my line-eye. Yeah, it&#8217;s probably that.

Ooh i do love a bit of tex-mex mmmm yummers!

Your corset looks lovely Shae :)

I can see a hazy line on that one Gigs.. could be the beginning of something as its early :thumbup:

I see it, then I don't see it. Pretty sure it's negative. Testing urge is out of my system now. I feel fairly certain no positive this month so I'll try to hold out until Monday, unless somehow I'm left home alone this weekend but that is extremely unlikely.

I am sooo tired. Counting down until bed time!

Gigs sorry you are so tired. Oh and I realized after about an hour I think.

Jez haha it's so funny how our young brains think sometimes. Doing bbt and opks. I actually kind of enjoy bbt. Weird, I know.

Hope your trip goes well. I'm sure it wil though.

Shae seems odd your mom would think you couldn't habdle that tampon. Lovely corset!

M&S oof that's rough. Hope you can indulge in some wine.

J, hello :)

Cb it's be so cute to hear their accents:)

Sorry gtg.

I posted this as a question but i'll ask y'all too...when you get a positive opk, when do you call ov day? The same day? Day after?

Just wondering because if you assumed it's the next day and it's actually the same day, then your dpo for testing would be off...which would skew stats when women self report their dpo's for positive/negative tests...

Oh dear lord I'm obsessed. I'm so sorry y'all.

Cb are you officially in the tww?

Gigs, I wait and see when my opks turn negative... and then call the day before onday I think? My opks tend to be positive for a couple of days before o though. I also always temp, so I can see if there is a temp jump to help me figure out o day.

Gigs, I do same as michelle. I twst daily until negative andmy first negative day is 1dpo. I typically have 2 days of positive opk but not always :)

Gigs well we are on a ttc forum, we are all crazy and obsessed :rofl: I think most people in my real life wouldn't understand.

Michelle how are you and baby girl? Any plans to ttc again soon?

Still too bogged down in my own junk to reply to people

But I thought this pic was funny

And these are my new highlights

Attachments

• 0CAC74D6-FE58-4563-8DD4-2F92EEEDD7C7.jpg
    0CAC74D6-FE58-4563-8DD4-2F92EEEDD7C7.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
  • EA1A362F-9971-470C-B325-9A83B6E4E070.jpg
    EA1A362F-9971-470C-B325-9A83B6E4E070.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online