General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs I O within 8 hours of my darkest positive (I rest 3+ times a day though lol) which is usually a day after my first positive. I knew I Oed when the test line starts to get lighter

Sorry everyone else it’s not that I don’t love you promise

Gigs I tend to get two positives and ovulate either night of the 2nd or next morning. So I'd say within 12 hours of the true positive opk.

Lots to catch up on!

Green, I am glad to hear the putbull story turned out positive! You and your husband are kind :)

Jez, hope you had a good visit with your dad!
As for flying, if Tilly sleeps well on one of you, I don't see why the 7 hour flight should not be pleasant. Bring lots of snacks...

Logan said dadda first, mom followed a while later. Both words are now used intentionally (even throws in an "oma" for my mom). Recently his dad has turned into "daT", it's a hard T at the end. So funny.

Gigs, fx for the peesticks... Seriously, I do see that shadow but that's probably lineeye?

Can't recall anything else now... Past 10 on....

Oh, Shae! I like the green corset! Looks pretty!

‘Oma’ lol bless Logan that’s very cute Pacific!

Nuala says ‘Nana’ for my mum but she also says Nana for Banana Lol

Flueks i loved temp tracking :) i love the science of it & seeing the temp shift!

Yes im officially in tww eeek! Bit scary.. :-/ im 3dpo today! Counting cd17 as my ov day AM as it was early morning, i read somewhere that the day you get your last positive opk its the day after..? Who knows but its 1dpo give or take a day or so!

Gigs are u certain of your dpo? Could u be one less day dpo dya think??

Im off out to buy easter eggs this morning for our 7 nieces & nephews eeeesh pricey!!

CB Aldi’s - 89p per egg and they have treats inside and everything, not like cheapy ones.

I’ve only ever seen one positive opk and counted that day as ov because it was totally negative two hours later. My period came two weeks after so I was right. My CM tells me pretty accurately.

I too have always had a sixth sense that this time is it - when tracking! I usually have a strong feeling by 4-5dpo. Elisabeth, we were ntnp but I’d only had one period after Nat so didn’t think anything of it that I didn’t have another, I’m very irregular anyway and he was only 7 months. I saw the tests and the notion popped into my head to test - and well, would’ya look at that?! I think I was about 18dpo, I worked out after.

Shae, I dunno about waist trainers but you’ve so little body fat that tbh I’m not sure it’s likely to make any difference. You have a great waist. Honestly - working out, is likely to be the only way to change shape. Something that strengthens your core - I did Powerhoop for a while which was amazing.

Bbl - baby crying, just for a change...

Sha I agree with m&s, do some trunk twists!

Cb I was thinking about what you said...about dpo. I know exactly about when I ovulated which was in the evening due to extreme pain, but it lingered into the next day. Pain was a lot less though...but i looked back and something similar happened with Lev, and at that time I cpunted the following day as O day. So I guess maybe I could be off by a day?

I hubs called to say he'd be staying out late so y'all know I had to test again :haha: it was sooo negative, the test line was WHITE. It was like "bitch, ain't no dye reacting to this strip. STOP TESTING GRRRL, you barren!"

Lol gigs.

Love the highlights, Dobs!

As for TTC, I am getting a little broody Fleuks. But I don't want a newborn anytime soon again! I think we maaaay start ttc next Jan, that way kids would be at least two years apart. I have to admit... I miss being pregnant. I liked the attention haha. My brain forgets about the extreme tiredness and the nausea though.

Baby girl is doing good though! She's really happy and starting to show signs she wants to crawl. She wants to grab everything she sees too. I'm really enjoying this stage.

Aww Moch that is so cute <3 i find that infant stage is rough, then from 3 months on i love every stage better than the last. I'm with you though...not looking forward to another infant (except the cuddles).

Dobs I also like the highlights! And the little bit about the walkie talkie. I was trying to guess what they were...gonna quiz hubs now

Dobs the walkie talkie thing made me laugh. Your highlights are super cute.

M&S I plan on doing exercises as well. We&#8217;ll see what happens. If it doesn&#8217;t work, at least it was cheap-ish.

K last selfish post I will actually sit and catch up tom

I&#8217;m really nauseated over my high school reunion. It&#8217;s tonight. I hated high school. People were racist and shitty and I tried to kill my self. But my stepdad and two friends keep pressuring me to go. I already paid and got a new dress and highlighted my hair, but my social anxiety has been flaring up already. I hate my body right now, I&#8217;m still physically and emotionally drained from my ex and the hospital, I don&#8217;t want to face people who told me I should drop out of high school as a freshman because I would be a teenage mom by junior year because i&#8217;m Black as a single mom. And I don&#8217;t want to shave my legs. And then now my best friend is bringing her abusive ex boyfriend. Idk sigh i&#8217;d legit rather just spend time with my family because both brothers go back to college on Monday and tom we have this dumb picnic thing so today we were thinking of going to the beach to hunt Pokémon lol. HKckxticyi

What would you ladies do? Nut up and drink til you forget you don&#8217;t like 90% of the first list or skip it

Dobs- I plan on going to my high school reunions to brag about how my life is great lol but that’s just me. Like I’d bring my husband and kids and stuff. Is it the kind where you can’t bring kids? If you really don’t wanna go then you don’t have to, but I worry you’d regret not going, especially considering you already spent money on it. Do they have a bar at the reunion?

Okay I have a TMI thing to say relating to sex, so if you’re squeamish don’t read this lol.

So last night SO wanted to try anal and I agreed... it wasn’t painful for me but it wasn’t actually pleasant. For him, of course, it was great. When he finished, he literally saw Jesus. Literally. He saw Jesus, in white robes, arms outstretched, in a burst of colors. He has never made noise when he came before, but this time he did. Like Jesus, did he die for a second or something?

Dobs, skip it. Tell your friend you're feeling sick. That is what I would do. I just absolutely hate obligations and at some point I decided if I really don't want to, I'm not going to. And having family time instead of time with a bunch of asshats sounds like a good way to spend it.

I skipped mine. I found out a group of people I wouldn't have minded saying "Hi" to went out for drinks after and I wouldn't have minded that but to see everyone who shunned me and trwsted me like I was a freak like why bother.

I went to my reunion but it was a super small school and like 20 people showed up. Then a few of use went to Applebee’s for drinks after. I was pregnant with Tabs then but super early... hadn’t missed my period yet. I remember getting super hot and nauseous while getting ready and then at dinner only ate like half my food before feeling repulsed. I had my last Margarita for the pregnancy that night too lol.

Afm we took Tabs to chuck e cheese today and it wasn’t that bad. She had a blast. My granny is still at the hospital. We were supposed to go to nursing home today but she got a uti And pneumonia so we are still at hospital. Her mind is pretty bad. She just asked me where her breakfast was and it’s like 5pm. I’m like Granny it’s dinner time.....

8dpo for me. Just trucking along. Oh and I’m under 160! Granted it’s 159.8 but still!

Dobs I'd skip it, I skipped my 10 year too... So yeah... I am for skipping.

Shae, you make me LOL. Dh was Just about the same. Haha. Try with some stimulation to the "front end" next time and you'll have a different experience maybe.

Going =\. That’s what alcohol is for?

Attachments

• 24F9E5B7-A972-429E-940B-8720E147F2C9.jpg
    24F9E5B7-A972-429E-940B-8720E147F2C9.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 22
Dobs- go get it girl! You look awesome! Don&#8217;t be afraid to leave early, though. If people are still being jerks and the booze isn&#8217;t making it better, you don&#8217;t have to stay and let them put you down.

PL - we did try that but I could barely feel it over the intensity of the pressure. Kinda like how if you have a sprained finger and then someone smashes your knee with a metal bat and shatters your kneecap, you probably won&#8217;t feel the finger anymore. Except in this case the shattered kneecap comes first, and you don&#8217;t even notice the addition of the sprained finger. Am I making sense?

Ok I skipped the spoiler but of course I HAD to go back to see if I was right and I was.

Omg Shae that is too funny. My suspicion is he's been thinking about it for some time and it was better than he anticipated. Glad it wasn't painful, that is unusual for the first time! My advice: clitoral stimulation.

Dayum Dobs, looking hot!

Tex, heck yes! It's sooo satisfying hitting lower weight milestones. Do you treat yourself to anything for motivation? Like non food rewards?

Y'all I made it theough the day without testing. This is quite the accomplishment for me.

I also nearly lost my wedding set (and another ring) in a field today when hubs and i took ds1 for an easter hunt. I took the rings off and set them in my lap to put on hand lotion, then forgot to put then back on. When we got to the place and parked in the grass, i stood up and out into the grass the flew. It was hours later I realized it--we had left and were ib the city when I remembered! I was panicking but eent back and by some miracle I found them! The diamond on my solitaire caught my eye first; it landed straight up like it was on display. Crazy luck (or God? :p ). The rest were close by.

And through it all I was back and forth between these thoughts:

Omg my grandma would kill me if she knew i lost her ring (she gave me the solitaire)

Maybe if insurance covers it i can pay off bills

Omg i'm losing my ring and will have to pay bills and i'll never have a ring this pretty again

Omg even if i have a fertilized egg floating around it's never going to implant because i'm freaking out and too stressed

:crazy: sorry i hate when i write like this is a journal vs a forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->