General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Freaking out a tad over here!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1030815&stc=1&d=1523016648

Attachments

• 63D59A59-6B46-454B-9AE6-912ACEC56E11.jpg
    63D59A59-6B46-454B-9AE6-912ACEC56E11.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 46
AHHHHHH CBBBB girrrrllll you so fertile!!!!!!!

Are you going to snag a frer???? AHHHHH i am so excited for you!!! Have you told SO?

Fertile Mertile LOL!!

I cant afford anymore Frers atm uhh well i could but il need to pop out again.. SO has just got home but hes miserable with a Hangover #men-eyeroll

Snag a Frer i love it haha! Omg im scared...!!! Riley walked in kitchen saying ‘mummy what are you saying oh god about’ lol oops

I have another in the pack i just got, 4 day early oness.. i re-pee later i think. I nay get another Frer pack tomorrow.. il have to tell him tomorrow as he was miffed last time i never told him straight away.

Eeek! :)

Eeee! Congrats CB! That looks positive to me.

Jez, I'll PM you my Instagram name. Would love to connect and see more of Tilly. Let me know if anyone else wants to.

Wow CB! That’s awesome!! Congrats! I hope it gets darker fast!

Gigs- maybe it’s February for a due date?

Afm- i left my thermometer in my kids room cause she’s been waking up every night and asking me to come lay down with her. And of corse she didn’t last night so I woke up this morning and didn’t temp.... on the most important day to temp.... ugh

I don’t feel like I’m pg but on Wednesday i felt kinda dizzy and lightheaded all morning.... and like my pulse was racing. Unusual for me but probably nothing... guess I will see what happens with my temp tomorrow.

OMG, Cb!! :dust:

Now I forgot almost everything else I've read because that made me so excited!

Tex i have everything crossed for you! How frustrating to not have temped today!

Cb i bet he will be excited. And that is hilarious about you getting caught talking out loud :haha:

Tex your periods usually due 14/15dpo isnt it?? Do you ever feel like your af is due or does it just appear?? Lol! Really hoping those are both pre pg symptoms & you get to test eeeeee!!! :) bump bud!!!

Ooh can i join an Instagram thing?? I have an account but dont post alot but like to follow people. Im a moocher & viewer lol

Reason im a tad worried is i literally on Tuesday handed my 4wks notice in at my job as my earnings are less than my outgoings.. got a better job to go to & i start beginning of May & now im not sure they would employ me ohhhh!!! Funny but not funny lol or typical is more like it!

Seriously Gigs im always talking out loud to myself.. only way i get sense haha!!

Thanku girls eeeeee! Its weird as it took soooooo much longer when we were actually trying for our other 2, all we shouldve done is avoided lol

Usually my period turns up on 15dpo. Last month it was 17dpo? But I could have ovulated late cause my temps were a little suspect. Sooo af should turn up this weekend sometime. If she’s a no show on Monday I will test then

Cb- this early on, your boss doesn't need to know. That's my take anyways.

Tex- you have incredible self control to not test until after AF is due!

How long did it take with the other two? I didn't used to talk to myself but i picked up the habit after I had des; when he was little i had lots of one sided conversations with him and i guess i just never stopped lol

Its a friend of the family type thing & id hate to start there & then say im pg.. he may very well still employ me as il only be doing 2 short days a week so i could easily get childcare with relatives if needed but we’ll have to see :) i wouldnt feel so bad if we were actively ttc :haha:

Well after you’ve been ttc for 3 years and no bfps you just assume your body is being mean and you can’t possibly be pregnant so you just wait and sure enough AF turns up haha

Gigs that’s how mine happened haha i never did it before Riley, probs as i worked f/t in an office & i would come across like a crazy person haha! With Nuala i think it took 4 months ish & Riley was nearly 6 months..

Tex your so good! Im terrible.. really hope this is your month <3

Not at all! That’s the crazy part. I came of birth control pills in June and in August I was pregnant. So 2 cycles is all it took.

My hubs somehow thinks my mirena is to blame for my lack of fertility this go round. He’s like I was against that thing from the beginning. But he never said anything when I got it put in???? But i was heavier than I am now for all the years we’ve been ttc so maybe that’s why we haven’t gotten pregnant? Idk for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->