General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I had to pick up DSS bright and early this morning as he cannot go to daycare due to a rash and his mom cannot miss any more work. It's our weekend with him again so DD2 is incredibly happy to have a playmate. But goodness, two 3 year olds are LOUD! :lol: They get along so well, though. I can only imagine how much chaos there will be once the sibling rivalry kicks in.

Tex :hugs: it's one of those if you don't laugh, you'll cry things. Really hoping the healthier lifestyle helps! It was when I started being more active and losing a few pounds that I got pregnant with Lev (12 cycles total). Also have you checked out the secondary infertility forums? Maybe they have some successful suggestions you haven't thought of?

But hopefully you're pregnant now and can disregard everything I've just said :p

Cb I'm so curious to find out hubby's reaction..and also to see more tests :haha:

Ive peeked in there some but it doesn’t move really fast so not a lot of traffic there...

I would love to share in your optimism but the reality is AF will probably be here this weekend. Although it would be an amazing surprise! Lol

I have a massive migraine and I’m suffering at school cause we have no subs. I already covered my moms classes this morning cause she called in and they didn’t find her one... so I am ready for today to be over....

Jez, Tilly is so precious! And you look great holding her! We need more baby and toddler pics, I agree!

CB, CONGRATS MRS FERTILE MYRTLE EEEEE, you and bdb can be bump buddies!

Tex, it’s always possible the mirena caused infertility, some people can’t get pregnant after coming off the pill. Anything unnatural can have unexpected effects I guess. I hope it’s not the case of course.

Pic of corset to come!

Okay, here’s me in the corset. Don’t mind the fact that I’m in my undies lol, whoops. Btw, the hip dips/violin hips struggle is real :haha:

71F5D328-F73A-4A71-882E-058064BA48FF.jpg

Shae, how does that feel? Is it constricting at all? And I have the same violin shaped hips :lol:

Bdb it’s pretty comfortable. I’m not supposed to wear it too tight while breaking it in, it’s just snug.

Omg CB!! Congrats!!! You really are fertile! So excited for you!!!

FX tex!

Jeez, Tilly is so adorable!! I’ll pm you my instagram name if you want to add me. 😘 I don’t get on here enough so it would be nice to get updates on a platform I use daily. :haha:

Hi guys long time lurker:flower: Congrats CB!

Hey funny observation but is CB the first one on this thread to actually get pregnant with the pull out:haha:

I want to say technically she got pregnant twice on pullout? I believe when she got pregnant in Feb. it was from pullout. Unfortunately it ended in miscarriage.

Correct me if I’m wrong people :)

And my period just showed up..... we had a sitter tonight and were planning on some sex before my af started... too late now lol

Texas I'm so sorry about AF showing up to begin with but right before a date :(

Jez yes I asked for Tilly pics. She's beautiful like her momma.

CB omg!! You are fertile myrtle. Can't wait to see tomorrow's line and hope it goes well with telling SO.

Shae, honestly I think you look better without the corset but if it makes you feel better and it's not harming you then go for it. I'm not saying you look bad in it either.

I'm sorry this is all I'm recalling.

I talked to our educator and she said as far as she knows I'm the only one being considered. Not sure when a decision will be made. I also heard from someone else that educator is stepping down. If I'd be the only educator, I'm just not sure I'm ready for that. Just have to think aboit this and ask questions when/if they interview me.

As far as ttc, started getting creamy cm so I'm thinking I'll be Oing around a week from now. It would be funny as next Friday, the 13th is my 30th birthday . Would be pretty cool if I conceive on my 30th. I'm not holding my breath though.

JD I thinks gigs got pregnant on pullout but had a cp or miscarriage. Not sure.

Yup the thread was started off what I *think* was a c/p...'course I'll never know for sure but I got a faint but there pink line...'course it was the curved style frer's that throw faint lines like crazy so who knows.

Shae I'm with fluek, not that you asked my opinion but you have such a cute body without cinching the crap out of it! 'Course also like Fluek and dobs, I agree do what you love.

Bdb i see you gor a ticker! Eeee!

Cb I'm going to bed but hoping for a test update!

JD :wave:

Tex nooooooo wtf! Terrible timing! I'm so sorry :( i hope you are still having an enjoyable date night, at least get some booze in ya!

SO been lurking around with a feeling sorry for himself hangover all day Friday uhh & then we had curry last night lol! Was yummers!

I did poas but it was just as faint as the first one but my pee was reeeeeally watered down, annoyed really.. i shouldve saved it for this morning uhh! But i am doing a bit of grocery shopping this morning so il see what they have hehe! Il try & snap a decent piccy of it though :)

JD - yes i fell pg in the January & had been using pullout but there was 1 night that SO got carried away - pg!! lol but yes sadly mc in Feb! Got my period weeks later & then SO did it again! It baffles me how hes so adament he doesnt want anymore knowing im not on pill etc, he wont enquire into getting the snip, doesn’t wear the latex free condoms i buyed & he still does it in me in my prime window when i say pull out!! Men! Lol! I dont mind obvs ha ha .. dreading the talk! No doubt he’ll be an idiot about it & then calm down hrs later - fx!!

Oh Tex noooooooo.. sorry hun! I really hoped with your additional symptoms this could&#8217;ve been your month :( how crazy that with Tabs you fell pg quite quickly after bc.. & if hubs wasnt happy about the Mirena he shouldve made it very clear at that point! I googled about it & some women can take upto 3-4 yrs to conceive after having it removed or some take no time at all! Im hoping that as its been 3ish yrs for you it will happen anytime now :hugs: <3

Ahhh Flueks are u doing anything nice for your 30th birthday?? Ah wish i was 30 again haha! SO&#8217;s is next Friday aswell :)

Do they still sell them curved shaped Frers Gigs?? Ive never seen them in the UK, i would hate them too!

Michelle - i added to follow you on Instagram :)

Any ideas why my pic rotates when it uploads bua BnB attachments anyone?? Anyhoooow.. heres the one from last night, its dried overnight but still therr, im gonna get a frer pack today ha ha! SO has gone to work now so im free to pee at my leisure when i get back :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1030879&stc=1&d=1523088852

Attachments

• 7908C1B4-73CF-49DC-8B6F-8B8F83F6035F.jpg
    7908C1B4-73CF-49DC-8B6F-8B8F83F6035F.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g