General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL yeah. I'll be fine. The feeling is pretty much gone now. Did donor say when he would give you an answer about whether he is coming back on Sat?

Oh and geography fail: SB is like 7.5 hours away. I forgot my cousin moved and she was filling me in. It's in SoCal and I'm NorCal

Sorry to keep multi-quoting, this thread moves fast and i have poor memory.
Gigs from my medical experience in OB/GYN you can get preggers pretty much the normal chances everyone else has.
Even out of sync, if the bean implants on the side due to shed first, the hcg will put the kabosh=;=;[-X on the AF, bcuz the hcg is in the blood and reaches everywhere in the body, so the half n half sync prob won't affect stopping the AF.
We actually had a patient come in with NO prenatal care ready to deliver and the scan showed she had the FULL septate uterus:shock:
As the baby grew it just shoved the "empty" side of the uterus over and grew fine. They did stop her contractions tho and take her back for a csect to be safe since her septum actually extended to the cervical area.
I'm thinking, though, if it implants on the side with less lining, maybe there's not enough lining to support a pregnancy...just a thought. The thing about the septum is it has poor blood supply and cannot support a pregnancy. If it's big, chances are the egg floats right to it and the woman with it has fertility issues, until it's removed and the eggs is encouraged to implant on a wall instead. BUT it may implant where it's supposed to anyway and develop just fine. It's actually a pretty "normal" story for people with abnormal uteruses (uteri?) to not find out about the defect (mullerian duct malformations) until they give birth/get pregnant and have ultrasounds. It happened to my friend who has a unicornate uterus, meaning half of her uterus never formed at all, but she had 3 pregnancies (2 live births).

As for bilingual, I agree with J that I totally thought campn looks super exotic. I wish I spoke another language. I pick them up quickly, supposedly accents and all, but I lost them twice as fast. I studied French for two years, Thai for two years, and Spanish for 5 including acing the Spanish 5 AP test.... can I speak any of those languages? Nope. I'm thinking of taking Thai classes at the temple nearby (my childhood temple) now that I am so close to it, but I'm too broke.

Agreed, it's her pretty exotic eyes!

I took French for one semester (ha!) and dropped out when i realized i could get a degree without having to take a language. I despised it. In retrospect i REALLY wish I had taken ASL, and may still do that now. I feel like i'd do so much better with that, which i can tie in something visual to the language...if that make sense? So, can ASL be transferable to other cultures? Or are their hand motions all totally different, hence the "american" part? Only usable in the states?

My father is nearly fluent in German, Mom knows a smidge of French. All i remember was....oh god, how the f do i spell any of this? Oui ja'taime? Is that it? "I love you" and "how do you say...?" (Kess koo say! Lol) so when my brother and i visited Montreal, Toronto, and Quebec 11 years ago, we got drunk off wine and were screaming those two lines in the streets (talk about low points).

Sorry you had a rough day Dobs:hugs:
Take some ibuprofen and pepto before bed to stave off the after effects :blush: sounds like I may know a thing or two about it eh :haha:

No! Tylenol! Ibuprofen is bad for the fetus!

Btw J, you have the best command on the baby&bump emoji's that i have ever seen. Ever.

LOL Gigs. Oui, je t'aime. Qu'est-ce que c'est if I'm remember correctly. BUT LOL omg yelling that in the street sounds hilarious.

Sorry to hear about the uterus issue. Sounds complicated, but I agree you fell with Des and it all worked out. Stay positive and don't let one quack's advice get you down. Des is super cute proof that you can and will get preggo :) <3

Awwww thanks :hugs: he has his second part of speech evaluation today (don't ask about the results, i won't know until January). He was charming all the ladies and they kept saying how smart and cute he is <3 he may have some delays but damned if he doesn't already have his shapes, numbers, colors, and letters down pact!

Oh yes, yelling limited French in the street was fun. We were also yelling things we were reading off signs, en Français! We were an embarrassment to the states, I'm sure lol

Hahaha it's okay. We all have those moments where we're definitely "those American tourists".

Gigs, how are things on the opk front? Has it been enough time yet? I'm so terrible keeping track of time.

Can I go to bed? I am so exhausted but it's only 7:20 =/ Such a long work day

I'm in the opposite boat, been tired all day and now that i'm lying in bed i can't fall asleep.

I took an opk today but it was stark white. So, definitely won't ovulate tomorrow but i'm going to test again tomorrow to see if i'll get a cd14 O date. Today is cd12. My opk's turn positive the day before O.

Awe well you know what puts me to sleep? Some non bd bd. ;). Now that I am in bed I can't sleep either lol

DobDobYou are a wild woman :wohoo::haha:

Giggledom I lubs me sum emoticons and smileys...only cuz I type so damn long I need something to keep you reading:blush:

Oh also, I had a zillion scans during the surro thing and lining thickness can change alot in a couple days Giggy...also the implant take over a week-10 days ish??
Don't ask for footnotes on that one...but once the zona pellucida "hatches" roughly6dpo (5-7 actually) that's when the bean "touches" the uterine lining, and Immed chems let the bod know "I'm heeeeeeere!:hi"
And the lining will continue thickening but faster at that area, as the bod tries to "heal" the dig in spot- darn lil invaders!...
Wow just had a flashback of the weird shaped Aliens in an old Space Invaders Arcade game :huh:
And I agree- the Uber-adorbs Des is proof he shook a fist in the face of the Evil Septate! lol

OMG you guys choose to be super busy the day I'm super busy at work! I am trying to catch up but I'm the meantime I thought I would let you all know I've decided I don't want to adult anymore. It's stupid and I'm over it. I'll from now on live with my mommy and she'll pay all the bills and give me an allowance. That's normal right?

House shopping SUCKS! We don't agree on anything! And although I've had no change in my cycle today I'm also done Ttc. It also SUCKS! I feel like I'm never going to get AF because I don't think I've even ovulated yet.

Also being sick SUCKS!

In conclusion, adulting SUCKS!

In other news, I'm full on into Christmas! I think I annoy too many people cause I get so excited about it, fa la la la la la! I'm also aware I look like a complete moron.

I can't sleep either so I decided to listen to Adele and watch prison break, any fans!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls im totally new here. im attaching my BBt chart here. as u guys can see my temperature seems low and static at 36.2 after ovulation. is something wrong with me? or with the thermometer? im currently 7dpo CD23, and actively trying. what are your opinions? really appreciate them! thanks! x :wacko:
Picture1.jpg

Campn You are too damn pretty to look like a moron! You look so darn cute in that hat!
I am going to make a play at hanging the Xmas light on the house this Saturday....as well as putting up our Mini tree- prelit...It's legit 3 ft tall...NO place in the house for my 9 ft prelit tree sigh

And HELL to the YEA on both Adele and Prison Break!

:hi: Buby
No worries, temps vary alot by person, but the main thing is you confirmed O with them with that temp increase!
Chart is looking good:thumbup:
When do you plan to :test: ? lol

:hi: Buby
No worries, temps vary alot by person, but the main thing is you confirmed O with them with that temp increase!
Chart is looking good:thumbup:
When do you plan to :test: ? lol
hi JLM73! thanks a lot I feel so relief! my FF app stated that I can start testing the earliest is on Wednesday, 9th Dec..but cant stand the temptation to POAS! maybe on sunday perhaps? hehe. when will you test?

xbuby

Bubz- Your chart looks completely normal, my charts always look different than the month before!

Jlm- You're incredibly kind hun, and I love your play idea! I've a big tree, like 7-8 ft? and a 3 ft one like yours, I keep the small one in my bedroom and it looks so comfy after!

Question, does my chart look triphasic? I didn't even know what that was until another person said that.

Campn lol love it I only like carol of the bells. Or when my brothers sing deck the halls let me see if I can find them on YouTube.

Buby, welcome! I agree temps can vary by person. Did you do any other opks after your positive? Also, why are your 2dpo and 4dpo temps open circles? Did you take them at a different time or mark sleep deprived? GL!

Speaking of temps, Greene what were yours like? Hugs adult ing foes suck but it gets better eventually

Campn, triphasic is pre O, post O, and the a second higher post O? I already forgot. I can see that. You were rising then dipped then rose back up higher.

Honestly campn I like your chart better that triphase. You had your estrogen dip then a secondary dip with bleeding at 9dpo. I hate yo base anything off of charts but I will say your chart looks real good

Campn lol love it I only like carol of the bells. Or when my brothers sing deck the halls let me see if I can find them on YouTube.

Buby, welcome! I agree temps can vary by person. Did you do any other opks after your positive? Also, why are your 2dpo and 4dpo temps open circles? Did you take them at a different time or mark sleep deprived? GL!

Speaking of temps, Greene what were yours like? Hugs adult ing foes suck but it gets better eventually
JLM73: Yes the 2 and 4dpo I mark them with sleep deprived cause im having trouble sleeping. I did 2 opk afterwards and its negative. im very sure that I ovulated 16/17 dpo because the opk was positive and also it came along with super stretchy CM (tmi) and also cramps! and on 5dpo I suffer with very bad right pelvic pain. I don't think it was implantation because it sounds too early. but right now I didn't have any other symptoms beside continuous cramps. currently having cramps like AF is on her way! but my AF actually due next week Thursday or Friday. really hate this TWW! im actually worried about my stagnant low (36.2) temperature on my 5-7 dpo..im worried if I have not enough progesterone to support a healthy pregnancy..:( maybe I should by another thermometer and let see if that make any difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->