General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

temp this morning was 97.45 whatever that means lol I'm trying to learn about it. Based on what I'm seeing for the most part maybe I haven't o'd yet? Does that sound right?

Bad news bears getting crampy and just got up to pee, definitely pink tinged cm from my lady bits. Sure the temp will plummet and af will show her ugly face tomorrow

Dobs, you naughty little vixen, you! Actually i was finally starting to pass out but decided to check my email one last time before bed....whelp, i got an email from a local chef who may buy 4dozen eggs!!! :dance: Ok, so $32 is a drop in the bucket of what we spend on the dang birds but i'll take it!!! We just need some supplementing on funds until they reeaaally ramp up production and egg quality in the spring. Plus--exposure! Yay!

Mrs, adulting does suck, especially during house buying. Hubs and i didn't agree on anything either...i actually talked him into this house, and in retrospect he is happy i did as it's perfect for our needs right now. Also, there is nothing more frustrating for a ttc'er than delayed ovulation, or no ovulation at all. Hope your dang ovaries get to it already!

Ah, dobs just saw your last post :( bummer! I guess at least you can start bcp now worry free :/

Squish, hi! I read your name wrong but i likt "squish", so hope you don't kind your new nick name :haha: i know nothing of charts but welcome to the thread!

Good morning ladies,

I tested today and got a BFN. Very disappointed cause I expected it to be positive...

Ah Dobs im sorry af is starting.. But hoping thats its random ib hormone bleed for you & disapears for quite a few months.. :)

Campn, when did you get your bfp last time?

Great news on the eggs Gigs yey! When ate they intending to come around & collect eggs?

I'll have to bring the eggs to them, but he hasn't confirmed an order yet.

Dons, don't go abandoning us again! At least not for too long :hugs:

Awww campn! There's still time!

Afm...had a little stretch in my cm this morning. Right as i discovered it and was about to proposition hubs for "his deposit" :haha: Des woke up, and before i could even yell "leave him in there!" Hubs was in his room letting him out. Ah well...hope it gets more fertile tonight and we catch that damn egg! I'll probably opk again today, just in case....i'll be out of town tomorrow night without hubs so i need to know of we need to get in a morning BD session....

Letting him out Lol.. Like a caged animal ha ha!! I used to be the same *sigh* Riley is now in a bed, some nights ive rolled over & im lije 'when the hell did you climb in my bed?' Ha ha!

Ooh hope he makes an egg order & then comes back for more.. By word of mouth lots peeps will want your eggs ;)

have you got anymore opk's left gigs? Lil stretch means its on its way hehee im excited for you eeeee!!!!

Dobs, sorry about AF. If it's any consolation mine is here in more then full flow... she is making up for the light one last month. TMI but I had to change my tampon not even an hour later, and it wasn't a small one :nope: my body is messed up.

In good news though, DH agreed to actually go full on with TTC in March. He has been on board so far but in his mind it was a "it happens when it happens, lets not stress about timing".

AF is like attacking our thread. I'm so sorry to all you ladies. I really thought we were getting a couple more bfps this month. Everyone seemed to be so promising I was sure we were getting at least two!

Congrats on the egg intrest gig! Once they have the eggs they'll love them and went more.

I did aswell MrsG.. Im gonna transfer your temp to celcius to see what kind of temp range we are looking at :)

Im sorry your af is here in full swing Pacific :hugs: really thought this was your month aswell hun

Thanks CB! I tested this morning and it was 96.63 or 35.91 for my UK friends! So it went lower

How do I add my chart to my signature? That would probably make this easier.

Well, since I have 3 months to figure out my cycle... let's get started.

What's a good bbt thermometer, where did you get yours?

DH's new job requires him to wear a suit :rofl: so he sent me a bunch of pictures. I am happy this morning :)

With DS I kept getting negatives until 13 DPO, I tested with a digital and it said pregnant. I know one day could make a huge difference but I thought the FRER was the most sensitive and would pick up something if I was pregnant...

I'll just wait for AF to show in 2 days...

Campn- it's never fun getting. Bfn. Every time I get one I always tell myself not to test until I'm late. But I always give in. I'm holding out hope for you though!

Pl- so glad you're happy this morning. By the time you see SO again you'll job your cycles so good that you'll get pregnant the first try lol

campn, you're not out until AF shows! Stay positive :)

Mrs.: I hope I know my cycles well enough by March too. That would be a December baby. Due right after DH's birthday and before christmas. I'd be ok with a January baby. haha

Lol I'm a January baby! Or was? Anyway January is a nice month to have a birthday! I went ice skating a lot lol

Also I for my bbt from target for 7.99. No idea if it's any good. But got it at target.

GreenBerry No no no ....get OUT of the sandbox!:trouble:
It sucks when compared to little people jobs - cars, dolls, snacktime...but there is NO :sex: if you don't get your bootie back on the Adult spectrum lol.
Step into the liggghhht CarolAnne....

Buby Your progest will fluctuate thru the cycle, so when it comes to charting you can not look at a single day to determine anything:hugs:
Charts are meant to be viewed like a Graph- look at the shape of the line movement as a whole- overall I mean. Single days whether up down, high low mean nothing.
If your progest were low your temps would stay near coverline and be pretty flat as an overall look.
Google low progesterone and fertility and you will see a list of many more symptoms for low progest...I think heavy periods and nights sweats are on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->