General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

We don't have a target.. I believe zellers is owned by them. Our zellers went out of business a year ago.
Maybe I'll have a look at the pharmacy this weekend. What are some of the things to watch out for or things to avoid, or unnecessary bells and whistles?

Edit: I just ordered one from Amazon. $9. and then a package with 20 pregnancy test and 50 opk sticks. Good price and unlike my local dollar store actually had them in stock!

PL- I heard Canada has no target and my heart broke for you a little. I absolutely love Target!

Jlm- I know you're very knowledgable so I'm wondering if you think thyroid problems can effect conceiving? I know it can effect ovulation but I ovulate like clockwork so I didn't think it was an issue. I've hashimoto's but I'm not hypothyroid last time they checked.

PL, i bet he looks very dapper in his suit! Hey, 3 months will fly by, and you'll be on top of this ttc business and 15lbs lighter, right? I need to get my butt in gear myself...knock off the junk food problem i have and start walking again. Maybe we can make some goals together? 15-20lbs is also what i'd like to lose, but i'm waiting to see if i'm knocked up before starting any rigorous workouts, but i neeeed to do something light.

Campn, yes, they can, i believe...but i'm assuming that because when i had my mystery bleeding issues, they kept checking my thyroid.

Afm...EWCM ALERT! EWMC ALERT! So now i'm in that paranoid state where i'm afraid when i have to wait until tonight to :sex: i'm going to miss our window of opportunity :( i'm about to take an opk in a half hour or so...

Also, guy who wanted eggs says they're a small joint and he can't afford them :dohh: we are still waiting to hear back from the other restaurants, but so far we're a bit discouraged :/ our fridge is freakin' full of eggs with no buyers. Not good.

Gigs: take the eggs to Christmas markets or any other market. You are lucky your girls are laying.. my last faithful ones quite when our temperatures dropped for a few nights last week. I can't expect duck eggs until May again, I think they'll take about 2 months moving stress recovery time.
Lets do it, let's loose some weight together. I was going to start yesterday, but the cramps where just too bad. I may start tonight or tomorrow night.
I used to drink a lot of pop but have been going strong with just water for the last year. I never liked plain water so it was a real tough one to give up. The best part is, I feel a lot better and more energetic since I cut pop out. 1 1/2 to 2L of water a day makes a huge difference!

Hope you catch that egg!!!

Ok ladies I'm in too! I was just thinking this morning 15 lighter would be awesome. I need to actually start and be committed.

Also I don't know how to make my stupid chart show and it's driving me crazy. May have to look on the computer when I get home.

MrsG your link doesnt work :( it wont let me click it.. Did you copy n paste the one that says for forums etc not hotmails etc.. I cant quite remember how to do it.. Dobby wrote down how lol.. Help!

Im going to on my fertility friend to have a quick peruse for thee

https://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/claireybell81/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsgy2az4fh.png

MrsG, i screen shot mine, from your phone on ff webpage or pc st home, go to sharing & click on 'get code' the very top 1 line under chart sharing & theres a mini code atvthe end, i think you copy n paste that link onto signature hun.. I may try & test

Actually, it could be the chart thumbnail link..

Yes its the thumbnail link MrsG :)

Yay! I'm so bad though, i'm definitely the "let's start monday' type :haha: but you know what...i'm going to try and snuff out my lazy side. Maybe i'll even go for a walk with des this afternoon...

Hope you get some cheeky bd'ing in this eve & tomo morning gigs ;)

Thanks...but just checked and my cm got thicker, no more stretch :( weird thing is my opk was super negative. So maybe i'm not about to ovulate?

Grrrrr this ttc malarkey is frustrating.

Ladies :hugs:
So sorry about the bitch:witch: showing up
Dobs don't leaaave us!! We LOVE chatting with you and hearing your stories SWAT Woman LOL

Pacific I am so thrilled Hubs gave you the [COLOR=[B]"Green"[/B][/COLOR]light :wohoo:

Where the hell is Breeaa!??:shrug:

Giggy:sex::sex::sex: :haha:
Hope you get the a.m. in before you leave!!!! You MUST!!!
Sorry Des interrupted the mood hehe

My Lil UK Birdie How is the AppleSeed treating you??
We need pics when you get your Bean scan!!

I wonder if you have a slightly later cycle again, all of a sudden you will be poking your ovaries in pain i bet lol

J bird hello :) ha ha! Yeah course il post a bean pic, the 7wk scan is on 17th december hehee! The Appleseed is draining my batteries & my nipples OMFG so bloomin sore!! Never had it with riley.. Not at 5wks anyway! Have you been hat making today? Do you know if Donor will be en route this wknd for cup shenanigans lol

Yes what is going on with donor J?!! We need updates.

Gig in behind you time wise so update if you walked. If you did I'll make sure I do too! My motivation. Lol

So glad the bean is growing CB! I think symptoms change a lot while pregnant. Bad one day then not and then bad again! Lol

Ladies :hugs:
So sorry about the bitch:witch: showing up
Dobs don't leaaave us!! We LOVE chatting with you and hearing your stories SWAT Woman LOL

Pacific I am so thrilled Hubs gave you the [COLOR=[B]"Green"[/B][/COLOR]light :wohoo:

Where the hell is Breeaa!??:shrug:

Giggy:sex::sex::sex: :haha:
Hope you get the a.m. in before you leave!!!! You MUST!!!
Sorry Des interrupted the mood hehe

My Lil UK Birdie How is the AppleSeed treating you??
We need pics when you get your Bean scan!!

I'm lurking, just catching up now!

10dpo, haven't tested yet. Weird temps. Need some cheapies but Walmart was out and I hate the dollar tree ones. I promised myself I wouldn't buy frers until I had a line on the cheapies. I wasted too much money the past few months. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->